3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 13.05.20 01:40 pm

Pirates or litsuha? (Doom (2016))

Your opinion on this sensitive issue)
152 Comments
Sort by:
J
JimmiNeiton 13.05.20

I don't think doom would cost a lot of money, so am inclined still to the license and quality

A
Adamantokha 13.05.20

Licensed pirates ! -))))

E
Evgeniy Mamonov 13.05.20

JimmiNeiton
60 Baku more than GTA 5 at the time of the corridor shooter

B
Brotello 13.05.20

The game will be Denuvo, so I think I'll take litsuhu yet XD

R
Russian_Lawyer 13.05.20

Saw the multiplayer and was inclined to litsuhe

l
leman140 13.05.20

Brotello
well, let's see where this news was about denovo? you know, as if there is a beta version on the torrents is the Duma. Now, if the game would stand denovo, what the hell would this beta on the Internet walked (example Hitman, there beta was)

D
D0c_81 13.05.20

C
Chidherskiy Kot 13.05.20

first, the opinion seems, it is best to test on pirates your PC, and it is not hunting to spend money and be disappointed that you can't exit the game, and the money spent

D
DIZNX 13.05.20

It would be a powerful PC or ps4, you would have bought litsuhu. so PC pirate taxis!

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 13.05.20

Chidherskiy Kot
was BETA Duma it is necessary to test and not pirate swing

P
PCHalfFullHD 13.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
BETA Duma was at times productive of release, if that.

m
mufa.odessa 13.05.20

Damn when will you learn to hack this denuvo? so many games not played((

d
dr_shurich 13.05.20

Sad news, now this vile defense will be in all the big games, here is the information:

G
Grand991 13.05.20

She ended up with denuvo?

S

Anglerfish
Yesterday I bought , started , everything works fine , I however by default everything on ultra is not twisted because of the percent of the (already old ) , there is the shade medium and even odd but otherwise everything is stable running at high ( which was the ultra ), the fps is high , what about the lag you write have no idea. Given the level grafone in the Duma on what bucket you upload it I don't know.

P
PCHalfFullHD 13.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
The joists? The lag got to do with it? The network code in the game just the same good.
And how do you of my proposal came to the conclusion that I run in the bucket? I did not mention even once, as it were.

S

Anglerfish wrote:
BETA Duma was at times productive of release, if that.
What was I supposed to think according to PERFORMANCE ???!!! I'm on a shitty PERC play 60fps and not complaining but since you wrote about the performance, it is obvious that the game you have lag.

e
exgroover 13.05.20

Grand991
Yes, Homefront Revolution, too, with denovos, judging from the video game, open world, good story, very reminiscent of Far Cry, but unlike Far Cry, there's concrete jungle.

C
Chidherskiy Kot 13.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Bethke is not an option, it is somewhat reduced ( in the sense of graphs), and performance differs from release, and bad, nothing would I not give, except that in a cartoon would be played)

S

Chidherskiy Kot
if you compare that Bethke is minimal salary in the chart above can I play high-ultra that Bethke had no lag what release , to draw conclusions about your PC