3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 13.05.20 01:40 pm

Pirates or litsuha? (Doom (2016))

Your opinion on this sensitive issue)
152 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chidherskiy Kot 13.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Well, in the beta I played, ka that didn't work, and soon a new vidyuhi buy - the last thing I have left to upgrade, so then buy the game in steam and pogamayu) and yet tolerate a couple of months

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 13.05.20

Chidherskiy Kot
cool game , udachki =)) I watched the stream two days, and took , from a single shooter is the best there is this year.

w
we get what we deserve 13.05.20

Pirates.
For a rogue With:

A
Aleksey Tretyakov 13.05.20

Pirates is there?

w
wemadeFOX_moon 13.05.20

Alexey Tretyakov
there are offline activation for 100 rubles, it's like pirates, only for her to pay)

A
Aleksey Tretyakov 13.05.20

wemadeFOX_moon
pay the pirates, this is something new ... Like as in the time server cataclysm was (fake of course) to pay for registration and play.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 13.05.20

Alexey Tretyakov
well, until denova not hacked there is no escape or pay 100-200p for pirates or buy litsuhu for 2K. Well, you can still not play)

A
Ashley33 13.05.20

What spiratili that such issues raise? I looked at the tracker - no hands crack something .

x
x[GAMER]x 13.05.20

Ashley33
The crack in the process. Hacker group hacks MKDEV. Already 99% of the game.

Z
Zhizn dermo 13.05.20

x[GAMER]x
If they will crack Denuvo, I will pray for them.

T
Tigers_Trust 13.05.20

What is it sensitive the question 2 minutes required to check your card balance and system parameters.
There is money + iron that will get on high/ultra = Buy.
No money + iron that will get on high/ultra = Eflani activation.
There is money + old hardware with the settings in game to low/medium = Purchase in cases of a great story( fan game which you buy)
No money + old hardware with the settings in game to low/medium = Torrent version that MB will be released sometime.
This scheme is applicable for the solution of the question of purchase of the games.

G
GoblinPavel 13.05.20

On torrent way Repack came with the tablet MKDEV v.1 and v MKDEV.2! XS what kind of pill is this and from whom! So wait with the download)

G
GoblinPavel 13.05.20

By the way what is the game protection? If Denuvo lomanuli finally,so soon Lark will appear and so on and so...

Z
Zhizn dermo 13.05.20

GoblinPavel
Send me the link to the Repack please. Hope torrent verified...

f
fox345 13.05.20

definitely would be able to download the game for free it would use 90 percent of gamers. and now dramatically increased the number of rich which until denovo nor bought any games now because of the inability to play games are forced to spend money. and buying one or two games in my life called the rest rogue. and about myself I invested in a computer today, more than 100 pieces, and I think I've had enough financial support the gaming industry. for games and hardware are closely linked to them based on that, I'm the last to avoid the purchase of licensed games. now cost offline activation. and sure if it will cover still another way. because demand dictates supply.

d
ded_dimitriy 13.05.20

I hope the Incentive on the sale will be a considerable discount. License of course ! And all these psevdonauka in the grid are unlikely to work.

G
GoblinPavel 13.05.20

Life sucks
Can't referring to throw! PG link bans)

Z
Zhizn dermo 13.05.20

GoblinPavel
Found no traces of the Duma. Like a divorce...

a
alexzet3 13.05.20

Life sucks
there
lies-from the top line
but I don't know that tabla...

Z
Zhizn dermo 13.05.20

alexzet3
While it is better not to swing...Need to wait on reputable trackers, but the reviews about health. And so the system to ruin not long.