3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraVechnaya 14.05.20 12:40 pm

What annoys you in AC series? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

I was very much annoying in the game. The feeling that the developers tried to make razdrazhajushche series of games.
Let's start with the management it's horrible what would run and jump on walls and fences is necessary to keep THREE keys I don't know what smoked developed what I could come up with. It was impossible to do in the game the possibility of continuous running? It would be just like in all games or in the menu include running or press the caps but no I still space should keep something he would have climbed on the obstacles to what such complexity? it was impossible to do when utykanie nose to the wall he would climb up on her? With each version control is getting worse and worse.
now about the weapons he can't even shoot on the run, not to mention the fact that, would shoot on the fly or from the stack.
so as terribly annoying that in this game you can fail the mission in normal games, the mission could fail just died. Wildly annoying that the target is a meter away from me but it is necessary to rotate the camera as here-the text-type you lost a goal and if time does not rotate the camera once the target is lost....AS it stands a meter away from me how could I lose it? That you can certainly do on on HARD difficulty. I don't want someone to stalk, to chase, to protect, just let me objective say kill it all. The first assassin liked me much more than all the rest, I do like Hitman BM one level, one goal ALL. Now for the second day sitting on the level where you Baba travanulis gas and you need to catch up and kill. Cool to do in the game about the murderer? I have to quietly get to her in the crowd and stab with a blade and not chasing her around town. I AM THE SECOND DAY!!! can't pass this level can catch up to it, pistols, javelins, and grenades on it for some reason do not apply. (I hope the one who developed the script will die) Just approaching it as necessary or hunter is attacking me or a cloud of gas. Well, why do so? Personally, I'm already operarional to catch up to it, I'll wait for cheats. So as annoying that in many missions you have forced stealth noticed it at first level. WHY I believe that this is unnecessary well they see you and what? stayed in the bushes and then play.
86 Comments
Sort by:
e
emptyProfile 14.05.20

The story infuriates me... or Rather its incompleteness, in the near future going to even article about its relationship to the series to write well, or live gash.

B
Blackflag 14.05.20

I like series(all parts up to AC 3)and then nachali almost a month later,in a hurry to release the next part and the result is AC unity, and AC 3(one of)the weak opponent,ways to kill the fun but that out in the open you can kill the patrols without problems it is too,as in the first parts of the fight was more difficult.

S
StarDNikolaevich 14.05.20

Playersaharan
Either I'm blind or You. As for me, the interview has not changed since the second part as well, and parkour, and everything else that You have listed there.

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

StarDNikolaevich
Excuse me, but there probably the first for fighting and parkour and everything has changed greatly with the second part.

A
Aips95 14.05.20

Pisses me off oddly enough simplify the run - a button to run this game comfortably. Much easier to have the ability to adjust the releasing speed during sharp turns blank. in unity I barely played, but I managed to piss off the system move is to jump diagonally from the wall now it's just impossible, and on the wall he climbs and jumps, I liked it better before the third part of the Ezio it was climbing on ledges and jumping on the hands. Boevka in Revelations was just perfect, and has been simplified in the 3rd, although it was quite spectacular. It is not clear why from the 3rd removed the ability to pass additional tasks repeatedly.

P
Power_Killer 14.05.20

ANIMATION! 3 4 in rouge in freedom cry is the same!(the walking animation does not count)

P
Power_Killer 14.05.20

+ I noticed that the guards in Abstergo go as well as Desmond in 3 parts. Immediately catches the eye!

k
krjmelik 14.05.20

NatanieLzZ
d'artagnan -more than a real character..Dumas had written off this way with Cyrano de Bergerac..however, not without embellishments.

C
CrazyLynx 14.05.20

cinematic black bars in all parts of the

M
Mister-x-3113 14.05.20

I don't like the mission in real time, to reach the server, then back in the animus.

K
K.e.k.s 14.05.20

I also do not like the mission in real time. And in the past - picking up hundreds of chests and other things. For me it is less like testing and more of the plot.

b
barkas69 14.05.20

the endless credits at the end

z
zeus2307 14.05.20

I love the AC series , went through all the parts , I liked everything except the Uniti and it is only because of optimization.
PS recently went Rogue , very much , like again, my favorite Black Flag , but with its own atmosphere and chips, passing the 100% sync took 25 hours and it is perhaps the only drawback of the series AC - short.

z
zeus2307 14.05.20

-S-R-
why are you passed all parts of the AC if you're not one liked?!

A
Aleksandr Gorshunov 14.05.20

I was happy with everything. A great series of games. There is no other and never will be.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.05.20

zeus2307
if you're not one liked?!
Dude, where I wrote this? I detailed everything that annoyed me in every episode, but I liked everything apart in its own way (I'm not at every game ready for 40 hours to kill), otherwise I would not began to play them. I see why my post and zaminusovali that is not well understood.
I'd now Rogue, unity and Liberase was happy, but again, to collect these trunks is the seventh part in a row no power, here we need a long respite.

K
Kapitan Rossiya 14.05.20

More in this series infuriates her monotony. For all the games (starting with the second part) is not changed practically nothing. Is constantly the theme of revenge. MANY side, unnecessary tasks. Damn, they have all the body type and gait are the same. And the fact that the assassins go to one and the same clothes from the era of the Crusades and still the people hung with weapons and walk in hoods with HV in the XVIII-th century(so far), manage not to attract attention. In short, if you evaluate the game, starting with the Brotherhood, then: the Plot is not original 6,5; Gameplay is repetitive and not changed much since 2009 (theConstancy is the sign of mastery is not the case) to 3.5. More recently, and trouble with optimization.
P. S. the Only plus - good boevka.

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

Captain Russia
You're probably not playing the last 2 parts, just for you gameplay has not changed

K
Kapitan Rossiya 14.05.20

I agree, bent. Let it be 6. But the gameplay in the series yet changed, will have to wait another 3 years (I hope I'm wrong).

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

Captain Russia
It is almost nowhere to change(the ships were the most important change), it remains only to Polish the existing mechanics(to bring the stealth up to the level of Splinter cell/ Hitman, battle system rise to the level of Batman/Mordor and stuff like that). No, it is certainly possible to introduce all sorts of mechanics Ala driving(in a more modern setting), but for AC it will be like the fifth wheel of the cart