3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraVechnaya 14.05.20 12:40 pm

What annoys you in AC series? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

I was very much annoying in the game. The feeling that the developers tried to make razdrazhajushche series of games.
Let's start with the management it's horrible what would run and jump on walls and fences is necessary to keep THREE keys I don't know what smoked developed what I could come up with. It was impossible to do in the game the possibility of continuous running? It would be just like in all games or in the menu include running or press the caps but no I still space should keep something he would have climbed on the obstacles to what such complexity? it was impossible to do when utykanie nose to the wall he would climb up on her? With each version control is getting worse and worse.
now about the weapons he can't even shoot on the run, not to mention the fact that, would shoot on the fly or from the stack.
so as terribly annoying that in this game you can fail the mission in normal games, the mission could fail just died. Wildly annoying that the target is a meter away from me but it is necessary to rotate the camera as here-the text-type you lost a goal and if time does not rotate the camera once the target is lost....AS it stands a meter away from me how could I lose it? That you can certainly do on on HARD difficulty. I don't want someone to stalk, to chase, to protect, just let me objective say kill it all. The first assassin liked me much more than all the rest, I do like Hitman BM one level, one goal ALL. Now for the second day sitting on the level where you Baba travanulis gas and you need to catch up and kill. Cool to do in the game about the murderer? I have to quietly get to her in the crowd and stab with a blade and not chasing her around town. I AM THE SECOND DAY!!! can't pass this level can catch up to it, pistols, javelins, and grenades on it for some reason do not apply. (I hope the one who developed the script will die) Just approaching it as necessary or hunter is attacking me or a cloud of gas. Well, why do so? Personally, I'm already operarional to catch up to it, I'll wait for cheats. So as annoying that in many missions you have forced stealth noticed it at first level. WHY I believe that this is unnecessary well they see you and what? stayed in the bushes and then play.
86 Comments
Sort by:
b
barkas69 14.05.20

author tibya razdrajaet simple game - a simple no play, try Tetris - soothing)))

G
Gags 14.05.20

barkas69
Mr. Literacy

S
StarDNikolaevich 14.05.20

In a series of Assassin's Creed pisses me off series of Assassin's Creed.
PS Supporters will understand.

J
JOKERIVAN 14.05.20

StarDNikolaevich
Here here, more than anything in the assassin assassins are annoying me with his rotten credo
And what was happening to 3тьей part, to see the famous historical characters is certainly cool, but not to the same extent that some half Indian becomes a friend of Washington, commanded armies, and in the history about him molchek, which is left of the pirate which in the history of the word, a good friend of Ticha, how with this about it no one knows what a Arno with Napoleon I don't know, left the game after assassin became bored, but feel the same......, but now, in outcast you play, and here is the same hat, and Benjamin Franklin here, and again in Washington, of course, Franklin is also helps, because I'm sick of yubisoft, the Altair as it does not hurt to be assassins, to do their work and remain in the shadows, and now the series has sunk to, the French army captured the Fort, I will fight them alone, terminator fucking boring to play in short, if the story of Altair/ Ezio was fun to follow, all following the revelation of the wild, Kal. so after the third or more and was not one

S

wassups
Nonono, do not touch the second part! Consider, the first and only game in the series where everything is. Don't mean to offend and I will not argue, the first part was also good but, for me, to clean up around the circle, each of the areas of the city passing the same task as it is not Ah ti. The second part is much more diverse in this regard. But then everything began to decline, in all respects...

N
NatanieLzZ 14.05.20

JOKERIVAN
About D'artagnan in the history of silence, too, which did not prevent the musketeer's terminator, be perceived as a real character. With Captain blood, the same situation. With the assassin too

M
Marksman1231 14.05.20

wassups
About the characters there really is, if you remove the word Templars and assassins and everything connected with them. Well p. p. S. not to read. But this is about real historical characters.

M
Marksman1231 14.05.20

wassups
Well, not stupid will understand where the truth and fiction)

k
kalek 14.05.20

Caravaca
and you try to run and he is constantly on the go shoot ! and shoot out of the haystack ,how do you imagine it ???,there is not visible ,and the walls climb itself ,you're a whiner

M
Marksman1231 14.05.20

wassups
If the younger generation read, they'd know that Lenin assassin, and Alexander II and his son the Templars...

D
Dimchik94 14.05.20

Marksman1231
yeah but Napoleon wore in his bosom, an Apple of Eden :D

i
imitator26 14.05.20

I wonder how they like to mention the historicity and and every hole nihilo stick and even the main assassin, the dumb. 50 years ago nigger was not allowed to visit the common schools of the laundress, etc. for them like lepers all were done separately, and then 500 years ago smoked commands white, Historical

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

StarDNikolaevich
Which means declined, in all respects? The story and the optimization is not all relationship....

i
imitator26 14.05.20

Playersaharan
The plot is basically I liked (I was hoping when the aborigines eat cook), and optimization in the game great at 60+fps kept the whole game what can be said about unity.

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

imitator26
He apparently was referring to the entire series of AC, not just rogue( And unity too, belongs to this series)

B
BioGen 14.05.20

JOKERIVAN
In part I agree,the assassin should be assassins all the same.The first part was the feeling that you're playing all the same assassin from the order of the assassins continued in parts it was less noticeable.

S
Simon Friendly 14.05.20

Always loved this series,do not angry.

S

Playersaharan
The story and gameplay is the Foundation. If neither one nor the other is not, then everything else is irrelevant, at least for normal, adequate people.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.05.20

The fact that he remembered these parts passed at 100%.
1: Infuriated poberushki who throw stones. The monotony of the missions. Gathering 420, the MOTHER of HIS FLAGS, which are not indicated on the map as the Templar. Download certain areas of memory (which had to replay what you've already passed, in order to fill all who saw - he will understand). The inability to skip the speech of al-Mwalimu (while the flags were collected by heart learned it before the murder of Robert). The mission of the archers, that I went once with 10. Phimosis of fighting, which becomes most people with the advent of the counter. Red belt, which is constantly falling through the texture of the clothes and it was an eyesore. To exit the game needed to go into the menu of the animus, and then to get out of it, go to the main menu and leave the game.

2: Mountain monotonous contracts for murder (30 I think). Stealth mission in which the enemy you fired instantly. Fucking musicians, who came to replace pobirushka from 1 part of the game. About 140 chests that you need to collect (why so many?). Bug database (not appeared in Venice, and some area, although it should have been). The fact that the feathers were not identified on the map. Miserable shadow. Subsidence FPS when you open the card. Stupid and illogical fight scene fists with Rodrigo Borgia. What you need to fix the armor (not realism, but a waste of time). What we ischaemia with all sorts of thieves, vagabonds, Gypsies, and they are shown in a good light (this applies to the entire trilogy of Ezio). Desmond was like a tadpole, and Lucy was also kind of scary, the first part was much nicer.

The brotherhood: Katerina in my opinion, or whatever, that stuck as a mistress to the protagonist, I did not like, like the stupid sex scene at the beginning of the game. Guild tasks, which I had meaningless within the hour to jump from horse to beam here and there, well, why is that? When you buy a large structure, they bring little income. If you zafeylili a secondary job, then you will have to start the whole mission again, since there is no function to load a checkpoint (was only added to 3 parts of the series). If you unwittingly sold things that were exchanged for the armor Zoser... well the last armor, then save and you screw up you can't open it (wear possible, but with the bug, not TRU). The mission of the tank, which I miraculously passed on 100% 2 times. A bug database, now absent gate. Difficult tests in the Animus. If the students will go on a PI... that is going to kill them, you will need to download again, and it is unrealistic amount of time. Funny bug when sound was Selaginella and Ezio lost the lower part of clothes, which he looked like a wounded. Stupid ending in real time. Thirty minutes allowed for non-skippable credits (who later became a tradition), during which you can build a house, plant a tree and raise a son. Online modes are complete nonsense, in my opinion. Desmond looked like a fish.

Revelations: Just nanodata system of brotherhood, I think it generally unnecessary here. Young Altair is not the same as in the first part. Poberushki now run for three. Bug nezaschitanny jobs series the Guild. Russian voice recruits just miserable. Huge shortage of money in the game, if you want to buy all that is possible. Enemy gun in the defense of the base, which makes all for a couple of shots. The Janissaries, who go in droves and did not want to die in battle (need 3-4 shots from a pistol). In some missions as dark as in the ass. The soundtrack is pumped up in comparison with other parts. Sword of Altair nerf. Bombs we are forced to use the jumping horse in the Brotherhood, their crafting is too tedious. Achivka Warren Vidic impressed in the DLC, which is to very hard. Desmond became a bearded Adam Sandler.

3: BUGS, THEIR STAGGERING NUMBER AND TO LIST THEM ALL IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE. Optimization is a piece of shit. Awfully tight the storyline is 20 hours, at the end of the game, already tired and think When this show is over. System hacking locks on your controller, same shit. GG clings when running for any available ledge and clings to the walls, when the player does not want it. Why a childhood friend attacked Connor, it's just a stupid plot twist. Caravans and sending them for which you need to click a hundred times on different menu I have all of the games thrown out. There is no algorithm to pass 100% of one of the stealth missions, it is purely on luck (where you have 2 ships to burn). When your ship is racked to the max, the passage of a 100% one of the missions of the ship is also almost impossible (where you need to hit 3 things in the gunpowder holds). The fog of war on the map. For collecting all the feathers give byczewski suit In one of the table games generally have no idea how to play. Wild bug when 98% of your save game could break, or get lost at all. Also, the game does not overwrite the same file, and creates each time you save a fresh, from-for what in a folder accumulates them several thousand. Baits and traps is not needed, it is easier to kill an animal from a bow or hidden blade. That whole cart with the other world has already entered the clinical stage and slowly began to pall. The ending in the present tense again nonsense, I of chatter these Demigods do not understand anything. The tyranny of king Washington seemed silly. Desmond has now become an Armenian and at the end of the game he actually drank.

4: Unoptimized Fiziks, who put on the blades of any Titanium. Board games. All the gameplay in this time, he's just shit. This alien nonsense, which came from the previous parts, Yubisoft themselves stepped on his rake, now its from the cannot be cut, like all real-time (which after the death of Desmond became unnecessary ballast). Stupid bug, when the ship flew into the air, or Vice versa sank under the water. A huge amount of repetitive missions already wildly hesitated and all the shit that you need from part to part 500 pieces to assemble, whether it be chests or particles Animus. Tasks for 100% sync too tired (to 100% passing compulsory, so it is not necessary La-La, they say nobody forces), give the player a choice, let him choose how to act. Boring farm money to take ships sooner or later get bored. Too Vanilla ending for a pirate theme. We gave reborn barbel in Abstergo and from there he appeared, I do not understand.

Liberalen: Added some boring stuff with disguises. The main character is not at all charismatic, and even outwardly HS, unremarkable Smuglyanka-Moldovanka. If there was a love story with Connor, it would be a big failure, well that I abandoned this idea. The plot is just a piece of weird shit if you ask me what it is, I will not answer this question, despite the fact that it causes the game to 100%. Stepmother with painted eyebrows, I hate drawn eyebrows. Worst in a series of additional tasks. Fog of war" dissipates only when run on foot on unexplored ground, which was unrealistically hard to explore the swamp. A man in knickers, gay. Items for collectibles you need to look for yourself. Trade Ala of 3 parts, instead of suffering with it, I just nachteil money trainer. The voice acting is poor, Russian is non-existent. In short the game itself is just vyser even remember reluctant.

Unity: Oh, Yes, about all sorts of 50 gigabytes of space on the train, the endless bugs, compared with which even the part 3 rests, and the lag is not just lazy writing. The fact that the whole game is copied from the previous parts and nothing new is really brought. Pale color palette. Removed entertaining and not annoying combat system, replacing it with some kind of alter. To open the costumes of the past are the main characters and all the Nomad chests (hahaha, nomad) need to fuck some shit Oplavsky why this is. Too large of a crowd of people who always progruzhat and just consume resources of iron. Long downloads. Friezes with the scoring of stretchable dresses and hair in humans. Soap texture through the meter. The fact that the joint mission should take place necessarily 3 times and no saves in case the game will crash. ACU.exe not responding. Tasks for 100% synchronization, violently forcing us to stealth, why a ten minute mission delayed for half an hour. Arrows, of which there are SOOO MANY kills with 2 shots. Stupid and incomprehensible plot. Arno fights on the principle do not beat lying, dies from a single combo, clings to walls and always gets stuck in the textures. Press B to win with Bellcom. The Mission Of Tournament. To access a full set of legendary armor in the SINGLE, required MULTIPLAYER. Drop in textures (I have over 15 years of gaming so many times didn't like in this game). The artifacts in the Helix rifts appear, not all at once. Not all items for gathering is indicated on the map.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot (spoiler)Because the ending will not be cool and epic when we saw the girl protagonist, who is so fond of her, though was also partly pinched from the wife of Ezio.

Rogue: Real-time has already become, perhaps, the main minus of the series. Job shadowing and stuff already so lumpy in the throat are, that's just awful. Annoying Assassins that are all over the city in every corner and Bush. Instead of the real killers some bag-lady in yellow tatters. Fast running opponents and couriers, hell catch up. Scary black woman from real-time man-commando who looks like a mixture of William miles and of cable from marvel comics. Annoying since the parts with Ezio job on the world map and too long execution time. Tasks for 100% synchronization. Closer to 90% saves at any time krasnitsa and play with them will cease to run, the benefit we're taught by experience the 3rd part and save backups. Too much collecting for such a short story campaign. Job do x7 combo. On the pirates have costumes from previous parts (IT's a small thing, YES, I'm SNICKERING, need to say thank you for this game in General is the pirates). The fact that tampliera clothing at the time of release removed the hood (it would have looked just awesome).

Victory: Parenteralnye screenshots already hinting at what will be the equivalent of unity in London.

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

StarDNikolaevich
Yeah, that's just in what place gameplay degraded? The fight will be easier (AC:B), spectacular (Black Flag), harder (unity). Parkour has become more beautiful, quests and an open world much better (at least in unity). Stealth, again, became deeper and more comfortable (unity).And in the same BF and rogue gameplay really upgraded ship.