3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraVechnaya 14.05.20 12:40 pm

What annoys you in AC series? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

I was very much annoying in the game. The feeling that the developers tried to make razdrazhajushche series of games.
Let's start with the management it's horrible what would run and jump on walls and fences is necessary to keep THREE keys I don't know what smoked developed what I could come up with. It was impossible to do in the game the possibility of continuous running? It would be just like in all games or in the menu include running or press the caps but no I still space should keep something he would have climbed on the obstacles to what such complexity? it was impossible to do when utykanie nose to the wall he would climb up on her? With each version control is getting worse and worse.
now about the weapons he can't even shoot on the run, not to mention the fact that, would shoot on the fly or from the stack.
so as terribly annoying that in this game you can fail the mission in normal games, the mission could fail just died. Wildly annoying that the target is a meter away from me but it is necessary to rotate the camera as here-the text-type you lost a goal and if time does not rotate the camera once the target is lost....AS it stands a meter away from me how could I lose it? That you can certainly do on on HARD difficulty. I don't want someone to stalk, to chase, to protect, just let me objective say kill it all. The first assassin liked me much more than all the rest, I do like Hitman BM one level, one goal ALL. Now for the second day sitting on the level where you Baba travanulis gas and you need to catch up and kill. Cool to do in the game about the murderer? I have to quietly get to her in the crowd and stab with a blade and not chasing her around town. I AM THE SECOND DAY!!! can't pass this level can catch up to it, pistols, javelins, and grenades on it for some reason do not apply. (I hope the one who developed the script will die) Just approaching it as necessary or hunter is attacking me or a cloud of gas. Well, why do so? Personally, I'm already operarional to catch up to it, I'll wait for cheats. So as annoying that in many missions you have forced stealth noticed it at first level. WHY I believe that this is unnecessary well they see you and what? stayed in the bushes and then play.
86 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaraVechnaya 14.05.20

Well, they didn't have Putin and weapons freely sold so well is sticking the axe is bought for self-defense.))

S
SP-minus 14.05.20

What pisses? Stupid story of the Templars has outlived its usefulness after the second part. Management sometimes uncomfortable, but it is a trifle.

T
Tytanyumm 14.05.20

whole series impressed me, all the game away to the Black flag, and there already went running....

L
Legggo 14.05.20

hate the fact that this idol under our control runs no where to go and constantly clings not for what you need. and falls. there are generally clumsy parkour if chesno

K
KaraVechnaya 14.05.20

Legggo
Exactly confirmed.

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

Mission-presledovaniya piss me off. In the last part they're not as annoying (thanks Wksname eagle vision), but still boring. The fact that the characters often refuse to follow my orders too annoying.

_
_TEZ_ 14.05.20

I hate that all the enemies are stupid!!!!!!!!!!

M
Maxis1977 14.05.20

RIMSLER
was before,but right now it is unfortunately not:sad optimization,or rather, no Assembly line,constantly cut the graphics,although human sense,and as the lag,the engine is already seven years old!At least they released a game every 3 years,well as before, and everything was normal

N
NatanieLzZ 14.05.20

all who write about the management - straighten the fingers at the joints and don't play with gamepads, and you will be happy here lucernae normal control. For the 6 years never problems with it arose. But the fact that the stealth here is very conditional, annoying (but part of the problem is solved by completely disabling the interface)

O
Ovchin 14.05.20

What was done with the series now: one-time game, with stupid plot, boring gameplay and poor optimization.

M
Mishahawks 14.05.20

Monotony.

B
BioGen 14.05.20

Furious at a series of still small attempts to improve the gameplay and want still more action,more possibilities!

M
Marksman1231 14.05.20

Snickering comrades. What is in AC, can't at the moment offer no game(at least individually).

K
Kevin Oukveyl 14.05.20

Marksman1231
I agree, for example, the same optimization as in the last part.

G
GDFrost1.4 14.05.20

Lacking gameplay moments of unity. I'm not talking about the combat system. For example, to sneak up sitting and something else. Parkour and come up with more moves...

M
Marksman1231 14.05.20

Kevin Oukveyl
Well, the technical part is a separate conversation. The point is that no game can allow us to explore the historic town, except AC. And besides, there are historical references a little bit, but will teach history.

A
ArtySoldier 14.05.20

The worst thing about Unity is the optimization!

A
Alex_Pro 14.05.20

Oh, Yes... most of the drawbacks of a purely subjective and look extremely stupid. I have the feeling that this text was written some student-casual. The game for the complexity criticizes... Oh God. Other people on the turnover criticize the game for being too easy, and this is a difficulty. It seems I know nothing about games...
I'm more and more convinced that this text was written by a schoolboy, that is pretty stupid, because all the cons are far-fetched and sound very strange and even stupid.

D
Dimson_62 14.05.20

Caravaca
I don't want someone to stalk, to chase, to protect, just let me objective say kill it all. Yes, the author you definitely need here http://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_3/ne_igri_portyat_detey_a_deti_-_igri-129857/

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
In Liberase in the dress of the assassin's always get caught.