3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Generalmen 12.10.19 03:15 pm

Your expectations (Baldur's Gate 3)

How do you think the atmosphere will remain the same? The battle will be turn-based or real time? Still developing the Game of Larian
81 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_Mor 12.10.19

Serious Spartan wrote:
How do you think the atmosphere will remain the same?
Unlikely, because lariana love pietrosanti in their games. I doubt that their bad taste in humor will bypass the Baldur.
Serious Spartan wrote:
The battle will be turn-based or real time?
It is still unknown. But do not care, and then it comes, the main thing that was interesting. But if you consider 5th edition ,which is very simplified for beginners, and a real battle with a pause will not be a problem.

X
XanderDeKoz 12.10.19

Yes, most are afraid that they are with their jokes will go to far and it kills the whole atmosphere!

R
Rolemanser 12.10.19

Serious Spartan
Perhaps you're familiar only with DOS 1 and 2, but the first Larian game about the Sofa Divanich, was in the present tense.

H
Hevel 12.10.19

They wrote that the BG is more serious than Divinity because of the setting and other things, but with comic moments.

M
Most ancient 12.10.19

God forbid that the battles were turn-based.

G
Generalmen 12.10.19

Rolemanser
where did you get? The question is again read, leave an opinion and not be a wiseass

R
Rolemanser 12.10.19

Serious Spartan
I do not like the built of a nerd, just know many people who are familiar with DOS 1 and 2, and for example with the sofa divanich not familiar with.

G
Generalmen 12.10.19

Rolemanser
Well then, just leave your opinion

R
Rolemanser 12.10.19

Serious Spartan
Judging information the game will be on AD&D 5 edition and not the suit DOS and do turn-based combat system in AD&D a pain in the ass, and the most successful of the games is TTEE, and step-by-step BG will lose its charm.

G
Generalmen 12.10.19

Rolemanser
another thing

T
Tesan 12.10.19

Expect that they will make Baldurs gate, and not to Divinity under the name of Baldur. And according to the head of the company is very likely it will be step by step, which for me is a minus. Want to modernized the mechanics of the classics, not a copy of a completely different game.
And humor Larionov in each of divinity was quite specific that in divine divinity that the new games in the series.

M
MacsimYSL 30.09.20

Considering that ad'D 5 is a complete pa... km is very beautiful compared to the AD'D 3.5 something gnaws at me vague doubts as if the replay, mechanics and classes of this new build would not yield to the best implementation of ad'D neverwinter nights 2 and in general in vain they took up the AD'D how many games did not produce almost one garbage in the end was very difficult to transfer to the table in the computer game.

Although this studio personally I like the development of the lora and the plot, not the mechanics of the game so it will be a good lor and the plot will be and with a stub called AD'D 5.

R
Rolemanser 30.09.20

MacsimYSL
Why is that? The same games on AD'D 2.5 as an example of Baldur Gate 1-2, Ice Wind Valley and Torture eternity - have turned out great, and they are just an example of the excellent transfer of AD'D to computer games. Pathfinder Kingmaker on D20/

M
MacsimYSL 30.09.20

Rolemanser
I'm interested in the game plot, lore and atmosphere and not graphics but from Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights 1, Arcanuma, Fallouta1 and 2 and other games of the nineties of the beginning of the zeros where the hero is not the size of the hero Gothici I begin to eye out well can not I play a game where a man looks like in a nursery stich Point, dot, stained - came out a crooked face. Pens, legs, cucumber, - It turned out to be a man!

Yes, there are very decent games like Pathfinder Kingmaker or Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2 here can be attributed and Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2 mechanics are still almost the same just for each such game comes out so much slag with similar mechanics that you start to look at the announcements of games BioWare thinking where after 2010 all talent disappeared.

Although Pillars for the lover of me their pumping makes of magician pitching with exorbitant force thanks to which the magician hands pulls out a steel grid of amila especially considering that I was always more interested in the magicians to play, but the plot and lore pulled the game.

R
Rolemanser 30.09.20

MacsimYSL
In versions of HER Wind's Gate 1-2, Ice Wind Valley and Torture of Eternity, you can adjust your pleasant resolution. The same Toment is considered the best role-playing game. Try to somehow overpower yourself and play, I'm sure you won't be ripped off.
MacsimYSL wrote:
Although Pillars for the lover of me their pumping makes of magician pitching with exorbitant power
It's a pity that the Pillars came out on their system, on the d20 or AD'D 2.5 or 3.5 they played a little more interesting.

K
Kozerozey 30.09.20

What I do not expect and good and even bad, but I doubt that spoiled, well baldura itself is not dark fiction.

n
nodas 30.09.20

Well comrades, judging by the gameplay from the stream, it's not baldur will be a divinty 3

d
digitalkid 30.09.20

nodas
That's a little worried that it's divinity, but I remember the logs in BG1-2, and there were just immeasurably devils in one fight - 6 dug the player's squad. Hence the question. how long will one fight last at such a speed as in the demo?))

I
Imperius Rex 30.09.20

Price Ground
let me lower the word if I keep going if the Larians make the game then the fights will be step-by-step like their two previous games

I
Imperius Rex 30.09.20

Rolemanser
fights they have in step-by-step mode and in non-fight real time