3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Generalmen 12.10.19 03:15 pm

Your expectations (Baldur's Gate 3)

How do you think the atmosphere will remain the same? The battle will be turn-based or real time? Still developing the Game of Larian
81 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imperius Rex 30.09.20

Most ancient
on the contrary, whatever

I
Imperius Rex 30.09.20

nodasnodas
and a little Dragon Age: Inquisition smells

I
Imperius Rex 30.09.20

digitalkid
if a step-by-step fight wouldn't escape it would be good with a car fight as in the fifth heroes

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 30.09.20

I would like to be combative as in Dragon Age: Origin or Neverwinter Nights 2 - with a pause, a basic auto attack and squeezing of the sang. Step-by-step games with the system of odes also love but, again in Dos yet to play is not hunting.
For the plot, dialogues to experience there is no sense. There's going to be a good deal with that. But I really want to see another combat system.

R
Rolemanser 30.09.20

Imperius Rex
What's going on? Did you read the message? I'll surprise you, but the first couples of games from Larian were generally riltime, even fights.

H
Hunter-Hanter 30.09.20

Imperius Rex
No offense, but you're not in the subject. Not only are you at the wrong time, but you're still messing around.

L
Lartmin 30.09.20

The main thing is to have a Russian voiceover. And then recently, few people translate their games into Russian, knowing that Russian pigs can not translate anything. They'll still play and put their finger up! eating what they give

O
OrisLumenis 30.09.20

Lartmin
Or maybe it's a budget issue? Or do you know the game that was translated into 60 languages while not in Russian? Or do you think Russian is something over important on a level with English and Chinese? Well, then I hasten to disappoint you, the importance of language in the world is determined by the power of the economics of the native speaker of this language. And Russia in this regard is not even in the first 10. So calm down.

D
Don Rek 30.09.20

The system requirements say Windows 10,
Is there going to be a game at seven?

S
Sneaky Pete 07.10.20

I was waiting for the game .. but when I found out that there was a turn-based fighter - stopped. They destroyed the series. It's not BG.

V
Vanya Rygalov 07.10.20

Well, I'm waiting for 15 years of this kind. I don't think it's going to be any better.

S
ShiHou 07.10.20

Sneaky Pete
and the ground is flat.

P
Protocol10 07.10.20

Sneaky Pete
I was waiting for the game .. but when I found out that there was a turn-based fighter - stopped. They destroyed the series. It's not BG.

For you there is POE

K
Kenuey489 07.10.20

Protocol10
IMHO step-by-step appears a wild flight of fantasy in terms of spectacular and thoughtful battles. Even the same creators of PoE in the last part stuck a step-by-step fight, albeit optionally. By the way, if someone was following the news here, I hasten to please that there was misinformation and the game is expected at 20 Moscow time.

S
Sneaky Pete 07.10.20

Protocol10
Will that somehow change the fact that they destroyed BG?

S
Sneaky Pete 07.10.20

ShiHou
The earth is not flat. Disappoint?

S
ShiHou 07.10.20

Kenuey489
Thanks for the info. I'm already on treason sitting, skin))

S
ShiHou 07.10.20

Sneaky Pete
Well, it's BG at its best and modern form.

A
Andrey Korsakov 07.10.20

That toad on the poster, it's good that I killed her.

-
-Shane- 07.10.20

My expectations are exceeded.