3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Generalmen 12.10.19 03:15 pm

Your expectations (Baldur's Gate 3)

How do you think the atmosphere will remain the same? The battle will be turn-based or real time? Still developing the Game of Larian
81 Comments
Sort by:
a
arsunor 13.10.20

Tom[Cat]
I honestly don't understand, I love RPGs, but the chips with these cubes that stretch the gameplay, and the magicians that I can use spells once a day - for me the wildness of IMHO

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 13.10.20

A little disappointing is that the satellites do not have something unique (except its history and quest). That's why satellites couldn't be made more unique.

For example, a priest with a unique domain, which can no longer be chosen?? Shadowhart with a domain of deception looks like something - banal.

Why in the game two companions of the magician - and Yopta (cut by censorship) both RASNA - human people and this is in the game with a variety of races???

I hope that the blinded goblin that hit my GG crete and killed it is a BAG stupid game (and it will be corrected to release) - rather than a chip of the DND combat system.... which magic merges to the dog's dicks in the net...

To put it mildly, the impressions so far are very twofold.... Perhaps on the release there will be more satellites and all other finished content, which will be pleasant to please....

T
Tom[Cat] 13.10.20

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Combat system is a "chip" DnD

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Strange comment, well, I'll try to clarify:
1. Shadowhart worships the goddess of darkness and mysteries, the domain of deception suits her
2. One magician is a magician. The second is a sorcerer. They are very different in caste, spell beech and features.
3. Unfortunately, there is no blindness that puts a dis on the hit. It's just that you came across a hood of what a lucky goblin, throwing out the 2nd two-two - one on the main throw, one on the disa. Magic does not merge in any case, magic on high circles really decides and is able to create a game (one opportunity to turn the dragon into a stool, with the help of a tru polymorph what is worth). And I'm not talking about all sorts of paralysis, domination, tru invisibility and anything else.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 13.10.20

artenoz
1) And here suits her or does not fit. Yes, Shadouhart, as a future necromantre (most likely) - of course it suits the goddess Ball and the domain of deception ...

I wrote about what I wanted more unique co-parties.... and the domain of deception from the start can be chosen - at least a unk5, at least half-grown or even a hytianka ... that's the banality.

2) I know that one magician and another sorcerer and their enclosures are different.... I wrote a pretension to the fact that they could not sculpt two magicians of both races of people - because with the variability of races in the game - it is also banal to the impossible.

3) Okay here agree - maybe the magic is not so bad at the DND and goblin lucky - BUT personally I consider the DND system with its random.... Let it remain purely on paper - where it actually is a place.... Larian had a good system of combat and magic in Divinity - that's it was necessary to develop it, and not to suffer shit ...

For example: laeselle 'gisals' party - would look interesting and unique - in the event - if the developers did not allow to play for the race of the gitianka.
You're going to create your warrior hytianka and compare it to Laeselle - you'll have AS MUCH differences - LOVE NOT THAT???

Create a GG magician and take Gail's party - NO differences!!!

Shadowhart and your GG with a domain of deception - NO differences!!!!

Where's your fucking uniqueness?????

Naturally, with the co-parties is not all so straight unequivocally - they have their own so to say "highlights":
Shadouhard - necromancly (most likely)
Asstarion is like a vampire,
Will's kind of a semi-demon,
Gail.
Laeselle - Uzche XH... a princess maybe or something like that...

But at the moment in the game - it's more and more like a plot message - but not as a combat-game moment ... (skeletons in the closet)...

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Um, to be honest, it feels like you're milking a... Chm... cling to it.
I'll answer you purely by the Persians:
1) Shadouhard is not necromanc, no matter how the Ball is not that god. The ball of the goddess of darkness, true, but not necromanty or all evil, also the Ball sinks for secrets. That's why everything is logical.
2) Asstarion is not a vampire type, but rather an unsedable vampire. Spawns in this universe are imperfect, not fully converted vamps, having all their vulnerabilities, but do not have half the strength, besides all the other in fact, they are slaves to the one who drew them.
3) Will is a warlock, he is not a semi-demon. He's just a noble fool to make a deal with the devil in exchange for strength.
4) Gail - a magician and just an asshole, who apparently ran into the curse of weaving or the ancient god of magic, and for sure it will be tied to a long and curious quest.
5) But Laeselle - here and really xs, to the end of the self did not understand.

In short, I do not understand your claims, in BG 1-2, too, there were no particularly unique classes tied to the hero and you could create the same Minsk if you wanted, though without Boo. Your whole long monologue doesn't really make much sense, because with the available combos you can make any of them and make any of them unique, the same subclasses. Tipo ok, Laesel is a warrior and you're a warrior, but you let her into the masters of combat, with the special. techniques, etc., and he can't use the mystic knitat (with spell slots). You can make them unique, that's what DDD means. What is presented in early access is only a small part of the knuckle and the diversity of classes and subclasses. The fact that you can make a parody of a certain Persian - it's only your choice, because if you want, in the Day, even two of the same classes can be played quite differently due to the classes and traits chosen.

If you still lack uniqueness, then go to DAI, that's where uniques are so unique)))

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Tom[Cat]
In fact, yes, it creates a number of curious situations. Like the one when GG Yambuya was eaten by a blind goblin.

K
Kazuma Sato 13.10.20

artenoz
Well, I wrote that only one makes an adequate impression, that's what it meant)

a
artenoz 13.10.20

As for the raisins, it will most likely fall during the game, I ran enough with the partners that they began to pass "raisins", but there are no spoilers.

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Well, by the way, I read somewhere in the blogs of the developers that the second (Laesel, which is inadequate, like any git) is polygamous, like all gits. In short it will be, something like a detachment prostitute (terrible), at high levels of relationships)

S
St_Slave 17.10.20

Vantor wrote:
The camera is not fixed on the character although in the same unvervintor 2 was a selection of cameras
If you read the hints at the beginning of the game, you can read " ... To fix the camera on the character, highlight the character and press the button "HOME"

S
St_Slave 17.10.20

Vantor wrote:
Cube that ruins completely pumping, why do you pump wisdom, strength or agility if the answer depends on the cube
then that you have a chance of successful rescue or test characteristics was as high as possible.

S
St_Slave 17.10.20

Vantor wrote:
Inventory is squalid, why you can not call the character menu along with the inventory, but there are no here are two different buttons.
Inventory lacks auto-sorting (by weight, cost, etc.), otherwise everything is quite convenient.

s
sobr21 17.10.20

St_Slave
There is sorting, play carefully.

S
St_Slave 17.10.20

sobr21
There is sorting by type (weapons, food, books, etc.) but I meant quite another. As in Pasfinder, so that you can choose: by weight, by cost, by relevance. For example, my ranger suffered from overload, with no weapons and armor at all, only books and consumables. Long looking for what the, and it turned out that it is a spider egg - weighing 30 kg lying in the inventory (taken on a rock near the entrance to the grove of druids).

s
sobr21 17.10.20

St_Slave
I've been asking for it since the first time, and Twm is what you're asking for. Enter the inventory common and at the top on just the right of the center of this button.

S
St_Slave 17.10.20

sobr21
Many thanks. Something in general did not pay attention:-) Apparently 1 on the cube threw out ...:-)

T
Timskhall 19.10.20

Baldur's Gate 3: OVERREACTion from Table Dungeons player and Dragons

n
nvidia311988 19.10.20

I can't wait for the release, in general there is still a lot to work on))) But I would like to believe that the system of character development will be refined, and even better redesigned.... The game is certainly cool))

S
Solarpower 23.10.20

I never trusted Larian's and they 100% confirmed my expectations.

There clearly no one has any idea how to transfer games from paper to computer. All that had to be given to the engine - jumping these obvious, by the use of skill, freaking throws of the cube in dialogues and other similar mutoten - we are in an explicit form present in the game and it brakes ! Well not a board it's a game, it's played differently!

And, of course, the D'D is stretched on Divinity. :-

We'll see what happens to the story... They certainly corrected a bit, after the first Divinity Original Sin, which was some kind of collection of anecdotes, but there is no faith in them. Satellites right from their first phrase to nail want. Perhaps, at least something Larian's sheep will do right and give the opportunity right from the start of the game to create his entire team to the player.