3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Generalmen 12.10.19 03:15 pm

Your expectations (Baldur's Gate 3)

How do you think the atmosphere will remain the same? The battle will be turn-based or real time? Still developing the Game of Larian
81 Comments
Sort by:
s
slava_Ukraine 09.10.20

step-by-step RPGO? There's no need to fire...

-
-Shane- 09.10.20

Glory To Ukraine
Fired.

e
esterlake 09.10.20

Complete despondency, against the background of the recently released wasteland 3 - generally dust. It seems that the mechanics, the gameplay 1998-2000. I didn't do any better than two hours in it, although I was waiting for the game very strongly, the same wasteland passed in almost one sitting.

A
AshenFew 09.10.20

Sorry not to support this developer this time. Two-step step causes disgust, it would be better to use the system from Divinity:Original Sin

S
ShiHou 10.10.20

The game is good even in this form with one amendment: FREE. It is not clear what people paid 2000 in the stima. In my opinion, it's just a wild disrespect to buyers. Otherwise, IT'S FREE. it was even interesting to play like that. But after such an injection for 2000 - like that to buy a release there is no desire.

S
ShiHou 10.10.20

esterlake
You do realize it's early access, don't you? There's no mechanics in the 2000s, it's just a trim and a very small, whole game. What you see is not a sham or a shoal of the game, it's a FREE game, with all the ensuing. Bugs, animation - it's still not finished content, to put it simply - dummy/preparation only. Or did you think that the 65GB thing would be such anothusing mannequins in the game to grind on the screen?) We were given God's 5gb of those 65 to see. Another question - WHY all this thrown out, especially for 2000, in steam? Otherwise, there are even dialogues marked "in development." Of course, in the full version of all this you will not see, and everything will be smooth and polished.
And yes, even as it is, come out the game in the 2000s, it became a cult :D then nothing like that was released.
And about Divinity, that's what we actually have. Even the starting location is the same initial location from Divinity. Even some icons from there.

R
RITCHII 10.10.20

Baldurs 2 was at times more difficult, here just ... DD clone of Divinity, but a great clone, let them finish. year of time. The system of magic and all the battles changed to a wild primitive that swing the war as not 3 attacks per round, for example?

R
RITCHII 10.10.20

ShiHou
In the modern. but far from being at its best

A
Andrei YP 10.10.20

It's a great game! I liked it despite those early access problems. I don't know why some people see it as very similar to Divinity OS, it seems only some mechanics, and otherwise it's a completely new game. But the spirit of Neverwinter Nights and old Baldur's Gate is felt in full. So this is quite a worthy continuation of the series.

K
Kazuma Sato 10.10.20

x me it's honestly annoying start, the main companions are lgbt smelly and "strong" (read hysterical bitches) women, of the five companions only one gives the impression of a less adequate character, the real truth

E
Elankan 10.10.20

I do not see BG3, I see DOS 3 with a twisted cube on d 20 on the whole screen, xz why it is not clear. Expectations were met by 100% Larian made continuations of their series and tried to get more BG fans.

W
WAga 13.10.20

The game is shit, as expected.

H
Hevel 13.10.20

I'm looking forward to optimization. DOS 2 may not have flown on my iron, but at least ran, and here ... The downloads are endless, the brakes.

S
Shock Burst 13.10.20

ShiHou
Are you a fucking fuck? What disrespect? Even when you buy, you are warned that it is early access. Buy at your own risk!
Having paid now 2k you already get the game! After the release will update to the full version and that's it.

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Elankan
Congratulations, you're blind. Played 20 hours in the early, at point-blank range I do not see DOS 3, I see only Balda 3 on the mechanics of Dned 5th.

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Elankan
Congratulations, you're blind. Played 20 hours in the early, at point-blank range I do not see DOS 3, I see only Balda 3 on the mechanics of Dned 5th.

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Kazuma Sato
Well, Chaudhart's kind of normal. As for Laeselle (Gityanka), she behaves like a typical git and it all says, they are all like (plus-), they generally have all the other races are only slaves, and their matriarchy reigns. L - logic.
Laesel, by the way, can be finished at the beginning almost (when she comes across tiflings in the cage)

a
artenoz 13.10.20

RITCHII
In the 5th DD does not work like that and yes, 3 attacks in the war go only on 10 lvla (except for the attack for the bonus, with the left hand). As for the rest, multi-attacks - the prerogative of wars, pathfinders, paladins, Monks, the rest of the classes they are almost impossible to find (only in some subclasses, with some nuances)

a
artenoz 13.10.20

WAga
Nda, he didn't last long until the ban)

a
artenoz 13.10.20

Andrey Korsakov
Liazel? That's right, I left it just for the simple solution of the traffic trawls with the gits, and as a human shield.