3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegat197 14.05.20 12:47 pm

Easter eggs and bloopers (Metro: Last Light)

In this thread I propose to share my observations from the game: mistakes, inconsistencies, Easter eggs. Preferably with screenshots)

Will start first. The bear in the car (first trip to the surface ENEA) did not think of the Soviet era. More similar to American Teddy. (please correct if wrong)

204 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 14.05.20

Remember the movie Without a face

x
xCyberpunKx 14.05.20

Natalia - Marines ! I remembered a meme from YouTube )

s
ssd213 14.05.20

hztn
What did you write? I know about the meme, and about how it is written.

b
bioigorb 14.05.20

Box in a box, that box in another box and in that box another box, and that box smaller box and cartridge

h
hztn 14.05.20

ssd213
- Cap should not make a mistake.

S
SH. 14.05.20

in the district of Cu.palmade where the wind blows the HS machine-the flame from the lighter is almost unshakeable...

s
ssd213 14.05.20

hztn
Cap has never made a mistake.

A
Arnyl 14.05.20

Funny litsuhah: upon reaching the ending, when enemies surround the Spartans and Tom is going to commit a suicide bombing, given the achievement of a True Spartan. Another thing would be Artem's name was Leonid. By the way the bad ending is the most epic.

S
SH. 14.05.20

Arnyl
it is now clear what the ending only that I was in the game!!!

Z
Zheka Homenko 14.05.20

Prepare yourself for the book that will blow the whole world
Huh?!

S
Sr9397 14.05.20

Have you not noticed that Paul's last name is Morozov?

K
Komodo Saurian 14.05.20

Sr9397
Artemis that Pavlik Morozov in metro riding. And man the Graphics, which after the war got to play a corpse in every second doorway, with Paul sitting.

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Sr9397 14.05.20

By the way who may not know but the time on the clock as in the first part - from your computer.

K
Kirk Rysin 14.05.20

Here's another little Easter eggs.If someone does not know,this is from the TV series the x-files.There have Mulder on the wall hangs a poster with the same slogan.

A
Ardan 14.05.20

WurdalakOMG
Samecki not a Stalker, this name is used by some Russian writers, a character with that name dies

m
mihailuv 14.05.20

Noticed a very big contradiction.
In Metro 2033 in the initial movie clearly stated that"of the 10 million inhabitants of Moscow escaped only 40 thousand.
And then in Chapter the Camp I find a note in which the population of metro rezko increases

Dima Gluhov, what the fuck?

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.05.20

mihailuv
Survived first 200k, but at the time of the first part, when Artyom called the number, left 40 - this is a quarter.
PS
There is a blooper as a sharp change of gear for Artem when he was on the tower stands. At the time of aiming a laser on a hive of Black, the whole winter landscape of the first part disappeared somewhere, like time of day, where it was launched.

m
mihailuv 14.05.20

The error they have 160 thousand which it is not clear where they took it. We are talking about one and the same time in both games. A quarter living 21 years after that moment

D
DukeOfChaos 14.05.20

Not Easter eggs, but the joke from the developers.
Carefully read the name of the company

http://cs417421.vk.me/v417421456/6245/ZboKtXScI1c.jpg

K
Kirk Rysin 14.05.20

DukeOfChaos
Meme ROYCE VPERD for 100 years.
But thank you that posted a screenshot.Maybe someone didn't know it was before the Olympic games in Vancouver.According to legend, one party booked at another the buckles on the straps,and the order was executed by the Chinese and here's a sign it happened.