3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegat197 14.05.20 12:47 pm

Easter eggs and bloopers (Metro: Last Light)

In this thread I propose to share my observations from the game: mistakes, inconsistencies, Easter eggs. Preferably with screenshots)

Will start first. The bear in the car (first trip to the surface ENEA) did not think of the Soviet era. More similar to American Teddy. (please correct if wrong)

204 Comments
Sort by:
B
BadDog382 14.05.20

found Slender man in the game

Vaasa

i
ilinor 14.05.20

ATP topic, I'll go to the mausoleum pougarat.
by the way the name of Sparta and it's Miller at the end of the rules so the movie 300 is sent, parel. MB Miller's name is Lenya?

a
atmaROZ 14.05.20

The mausoleum is generally the tin... Music too proniknovennyj.)
---------------------------------
Twice met is painfully familiar - Kukuruza (?) ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
http://i.playground.ru/i/36/68/28/00/pix/image.jpg

G
Greywarn 14.05.20

And many times I in the game met clones of the Hand(Labeled)... and Marsh Dr..at the Theater Labeled with Marsh Doctor to discuss how much of their earnings were(your Doctor propyl) and that soon they normally earn and will no longer be on the wings, will become real stalkers. And Artem, if they come up, offer to work on it guides. And the clones of S. Grigorovich(owner of the brand series of the game Stalker) meet there almost from the beginning of the game. In the screenshot in the message one of the users above he is here copied to the screen.

And Black - it's all Bloodsuckers with nemiroski before normal size tentacles)

D
Dartwraith 14.05.20

Ladies and gentlemen! Maybe not the topic here, but the basis of the plot revolves around the only surviving cub of the Black. But, as I well remember the ending of Metro 2033, Artyom is on the tower were glitches caused by penetration into the brain of the Black, which was directly in front of the tower. In the video, a positive ending of Metro 2033 it is clearly seen, so what that the game is based on the negative ending of the previous part of the game, in this case Black just couldn't stop (to convince) Artem to launch rockets. But he was there that he committed suicide?

G
Greywarn 14.05.20

About the fact that in game you can find clones Arrow(Labeled) from the game STALKER:

The screen of the Metro Last Light station Theater:

Screenshot of STALKER-a:

Swamp doctor next to Shooter in Metro Last Light(he is a bit of hair compared to what it was in the Stalker-e changed - the beard with the mustache and the face stayed the same):

Swamp Doctor in the STALKER:

K
Kirillenko45 14.05.20

and at the office. the website metro is the first three chapters 2035 metro in the compendium
http://www.metro2033.ru/creative/texts/483150/

N
NTrojan 14.05.20

Greywarn
It's not Easter eggs but rather the lack of resources of the development:)

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.05.20

Domestic developed stand out immediately)

pix.PlayGround.ru

The right column of text, 3 lines from the bottom)))

N
Nik-Collector 14.05.20

Вадиман26
operational repost with a contact xD

s
sector1111 14.05.20

Вадиман26
if you kides pictures - then do them properly, not drowsey hand

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.05.20

sector111
operational repost with a contact xD
It is here the author of that hand was shaking while shooting, at not me)

k
kirdik2 14.05.20

Else noticed, no one noticed the voice of the fisherman, who was sleeping with us in Venice?) not like one character?Compare voices, I've played immediately notice the similarities)))

D
Diman94 14.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
who played slender he will understand :D

D
Dedsec_user 14.05.20

At Venice,when you get to the lair of the bandits(to follow pavalam)there they were paintings.One of them I found out game developer

K
Komodo Saurian 14.05.20

C. E. L. L.
Developers out there in full force.

Prokhorov on the flag in the office Moskvina drawn, for example.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.05.20

Probably saw by the river of fate, is laced with cobwebs the door, there in the room sitting in a thoughtful pose skeleton covered in spiders. It it is disturbed, the spiders flee, the skeleton doomed wagged his head and again will lean on a hand in a thoughtful pose.

s
saa0891 14.05.20

The game has a lot of funny dialogues,scenes between NPCs,I advise you all to listen and watch,many talk about the plot of the game,the events that happened,a lot of different references and not only for games,some of the scenes is amazing.

D
Diman94 14.05.20

Has anyone watched until the end of the speech scene? before drinking with Pavel Artem accept

N
Nik-Collector 14.05.20

Диман94
Yes, counted as + to karma.