3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaleHunter 14.05.20 12:53 pm

How to change the player model to another? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

If anyone knows how to change player model, tell me plizzz!!!
75 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russkaya Borzaya 14.05.20

then try to go the other way - renaming files
Just checked and Potentilla in the following example:
Take from the folder ..\Vampire\models\character\npc\unique\downtown\sheriff
files sheriff.dx7_2bone.vtx, sheriff.dx80.vtx, sheriff.mdl and sheriff.phy
Copy them to the folder of the character you want to replace. In my case, malkavian in the initial clothes: \Vampire\models\character\pc\male\malkavian\armor0
The files are there malkavian_male_armor_0.dx7_2bone.vtx, malkavian_male_armor_0.dx80.vtx, malkavian_male_armor_0.mdl and malkavian_male_armor_0.phy bakapit (I simply zipped) and delete it.
Rename
sheriff.dx7_2bone.vtx in malkavian_male_armor_0.dx7_2bone.vtx
sheriff.dx80.vtx in malkavian_male_armor_0.dx80.vtx
sheriff.mdl to malkavian_male_armor_0.mdl
sheriff.phy in malkavian_male_armor_0.phy
After that, malkavian primary clothes began to look like a Sheriff. However, the animations are buggy not childish - but it should be when you change a skin on a seriously different from the initial one.

V
Visher 14.05.20

Right now, I still tried to brazen copied sheriff.dll and put it in a folder to the BRUJERIA , in clandoc000.txt changed only the last file system has remained the same , it's : play for nevidimka Sheriff , the model has changed - you can feel it and the camera above and the steps are harder but the model NO .

R

clandoc000 when renaming and copying files models should not be changed - that's the whole thing...
well, it is necessary to copy not only the mdl file, but appropriate .phy and two .vtx
In short, re-read the previous instructions and do exactly as there were described:)

V
Visher 14.05.20

All of salamol as you wrote the result totzhe , invisible Sheriff . A feeling like something is missing .

R

well then I just don't know.

V
Visher 14.05.20

Anyway thanks for the effort !!!!!!!!

a
arsysha 14.05.20

2 russkaya borzaya: tyk dammit... thanks! the whole in all places...

V
Visher 14.05.20

Yeah by the way put ALL the models except for the Sheriff he's probably buggy in itself .

V
Visher 14.05.20

Listen Russkaya Borzaya , but you could me an email to throw your four files of the Sheriff ?

N
NeoVision 14.05.20

And this is just me, you can't get to files on http://vheaven.vpaine.com or at all? On Friday everything was fine.

V
Vlad_Dracula 14.05.20

Yeah. I won che writes:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at vheaven.vpaine.com Port 80

R

Something their sausage - move from one address to another and back... now the site is Vampire Heaven - again at http://www.vampireheaven.com/vheaven/
By the way. another site with a mod - http://www.rpgtalk.com/vmbl/index.htm
But there are mostly duplicated the same as in Vampire Heaven

H
Holysatan 14.05.20

Once again on the unpacking! How many packs need to unpack? I unpacked 5 and removed again - the game is not gruizza! Is it possible to remove the packs?

R

Packs can be uninstalled:)
at least not everything... see that you have not opened and in which an error occurs due to zero length files. Their leave - obyazatelno. Osteklenie - you can just move to another folder... so, if anything, you can always return back

H
Holysatan 14.05.20

the new version of the unpacker fixes zero Vava! yesterday I downloaded the current! What is the point of unpacking if the game is still looking for packs??? So she takes the old out of there! I'll try to unpack everything then tell Cho poluchmlos!

H
Holysatan 14.05.20

packs, you can remove all if to unpack everything
just seems the textures even more lost if they unpack! (IMHO) :)))

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 14.05.20

Oh epti last post 2005 O. o
People! If someone still read my message with a request to unsubscribe! I can't play this monster, just awful! Wanted to replace the figure of the vampire, downloaded a set of models for each clan, it would have been awesome if the archive was a file README! And so it is not clear where to throw...
Links that were posted above do not work.

P
Psihodolb 14.05.20

Wanted to replace the figure of the vampire, downloaded a set of models for each clan, it would have been awesome if the archive was a file README!

Uh, didn't quite understand what you want to do?... To change model of your character on the model of another clan or mod of some kind to install?...

I myself have long ago changed the appearance of Malkavian Tremere... (=

P. S. And Yes, no matter what the forum died long ago... the answer here will always answer... if you can, of course... (=

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 14.05.20

I want to replace the model of his character (also, incidentally, the clan Malkavian) for the model from the downloaded archive. It has all the clans, and each clan a few different models, like choose on taste and color, but I just need my Malkavian. In short, in the folder where I want to take the model folder is a Vampire, her Materials\models\character next two folders:
1) eyes, which are files vamp_eye_smooth_inverse_darkblue.tth and vamp_eye_smooth_inverse_darkblue.ttz
2) a pc\female\malkavian\armor0 in the last folder different files with the file extension vmt tth and ttz.

Voooot. And where to throw these files I do not understand, because I have in the game in Vampire\models, just one folder cinematic.

Probably nothing is clear :) can I fill this folder with the model for sharing, it is only 620 KB weighs.

PS was pleasantly surprised by the quick answer :)

P
Psihodolb 14.05.20

Verka Smerduchka
I can fill this folder with the model for sharing, it only weighs 620 KB

Come on, pour it somewhere... posho so really nothing is clear... when I install something, it's much simpler to explain then... (=

And Yes, if you remember, then tell me how it rocked... there is in detail chewed that and where to throw?... (=