3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaleHunter 14.05.20 12:53 pm

How to change the player model to another? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

If anyone knows how to change player model, tell me plizzz!!!
75 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psihodolb 14.05.20

But not for that... does not help in fact... but thanks for the link, will install this mod... it is interesting to look at these new models... =)

L
Liriya 14.05.20

Interesting modic... Especially glad that the guy and the girl Malk-tremer without glasses)) but I don't know if he will come on the unofficial patch 6.9 without the other bells and whistles. Maybe someone put on a 6.9?

P
Psihodolb 14.05.20

I just don't know if he will come on the unofficial patch 6.9 without the other bells and whistles. Maybe someone put on a 6.9?

I set, everything works fine... but I didn't like... (=

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 14.05.20

I don't know, I was satisfied ^^
Here's a before and after...
pix.PlayGround.ru

Even in the dark fun
pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Liriya 14.05.20

Yeah, not bad)
Most importantly, to all sorts of re-skins was normal, but then I remember what happened when I put the mod that was called as some type of silent masqu. I have Lacroix became black and his costume was painted in some bright colors O_o XD. After this I did not even bother to check the other changes, once removed)
And: how to turn HS face? Cheto I did not understand, I like to file all the camera rotation is already registered, what button... Not work((((

V

You need to edit the config file, I did:

bind t +camin -- approaching camera
bind y +camout -- distancing
bind j cam_yaw 180 -- rotate 180 degrees.
bind u cam_yaw 0 -- to return to standard view

In principle, we need only cam_yaw 180 and cam_yaw 0

L
Liriya 14.05.20

Wow!!! Thank you, it works! Beauty! This will open up my HS a lot of new features))

N
Nespyaschiy 14.05.20

Please tell me how to change the model of Malkavians on the girl(like a Ghost from the hotel) from the club Asylum! I would be grateful

L
Liriya 14.05.20

This model goth_female, there is 4 file must be in folder:

C:\Program Files\Games\Activision\Vampire - Bloodlines\Vampire\models\character\npc\common\goth_kids\female

Well, or something like that. If the game is licensed - then unpack all vpk and look in the folder:

models\character\npc\common\goth_kids\female

N
Nespyaschiy 14.05.20

Thank you

S
Samery 14.05.20

Liria, Verka Serduchka, and you have buttons num the camera does not turn? This is an additional digital button on the keyboard.
I honestly don't know, but this turn it becomes possible to after you install one of the patches, I have 1.2 worth it, or after installing additional clans.
In General, all in the same config, there is a time frame:
bind kp_home cam_yaw 135
bind kp_uparrow cam_yaw 180
bind kp_pgup cam_yaw 225
bind kp_leftarrow cam_yaw 90
bind kp_rightarrow cam_yaw 270
bind kp_end cam_yaw 45
bind kp_downarrow cam_yaw 0
bind kp_pgdn cam_yaw 315

V

Samery
And I already uninstalled the game, how to install re-write :)

S
Seiichi 14.05.20

May be a stupid question,but still,I hope to help^^I want to change the armor my character.The downloaded archive is shoved in Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines\Vampire\materials but nothing happens.Could you explain the process to me in detail?^^

S
Samery 14.05.20

I don't quite understand what you need. If you change the armor, it is done directly in the game. Buy, change.
Replacement of the skin:
models/character/pc/girl – man/clan/
kind of armor:
0-3 undressed-clothed/
next comes the file extension .mdl or several. The corresponding files must be renamed(to replace what would be the names of the new files match the named of the old and laying in this same folder), in accordance with the extension — we have .mdl
I understand that the excuse is not called the absence of my computer currently, but all the same... SOR if something goes wrong.
Write specifically can help. Actually teach lessons — the teaching of light.
PS. Epte kudazh without I PS, I almost forgot, Borzaya second post pishit how to change the skin, armor, - one h.
"...and now we change the body..."

G
Gefest86 14.05.20

Hello. Help you to replace the standard model added to the model of Kevin Mitnick (Hacker Santa Monica). Can't find the file of the model in the game folder. If the process of writing describe all armor types so that one model was exactly Mitnick - I would be very grateful))

g
google3 14.05.20

Can someone answer me why I have in the models folder, one folder SANTA_MONICA all? where are the other take???

t
tkgarret 14.05.20

Refer to the issues in the models and textures, help and explain

e
e8.l 14.05.20

Sorry for the stupid question, but how can I change the name of the character and how to open to edit the save file ( format .sav ) ?

P
PriScilla 14.05.20

when I replace the character models in the game instead of the texture it appears black and pink checkered..I do not know...preferably throw off the link where you download the game..and what the patches on her set...

P
Psihodolb 14.05.20

Likely incorrectly replaced models... hardly the fault of the game... (=