3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaleHunter 14.05.20 12:53 pm

How to change the player model to another? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

If anyone knows how to change player model, tell me plizzz!!!
75 Comments
Sort by:
P
PriScilla 14.05.20

Psihodel
well in that case how to replace them? I just replaced the folders))

P
Psihodolb 14.05.20

I have no idea what you replace there, lol... let's get a little more info, I will try to help... (=

F
Fanny_Bastard 14.05.20

Have the same strange problem as a bug with the replacement model of the Sheriff described above.
Changed носферату0 on PS skin PS of Barrabus, get three-dimensional download and below indicates the path to the file with the extension .mdl , although all are correct, rechecked 100500 times.
In this connection the question - changing the skin does not may conflict with the patch, for example?

A
Aliyara 14.05.20

Psihodel
I have the same problem with colored checkers instead of skin
I put the models folder in vampire, so what's the problem ? what was actually done ?

U
Udod18 14.05.20

Hello! Explain where to insert the downloaded models from the side of resources into the installed game folder? (not licensed)

U
Udod18 14.05.20

where the hell are the initial models that the game offers?

E
Evgen Nefedov 14.05.20

I have the same thing with skins!!! do the instructions with the replacement of files - but if just the standard files from folder to folder, hang out, then they work, but the new skins rock purple checkered!!!

A
Anna Kim777 14.05.20

Hello!! I have long been interested in the question of how to change character appearance?? Clan Toreador men's floor.. I would like to slightly change the facial features , eye color , to change the length of the hair to the longer hair .. well the color accordingly! Please help if you know how to do it?? I would really appreciate the help!! Thanks in advance!!!

A
Anna Kim777 14.05.20

Verka smerduchka Hello!! Please describe in detail how you changed the eye color to the character? I will be very-very grateful! )

A
Artem Mun 14.05.20

And I have a question:
Is it possible to replace separately the character's head (face\hair).
If so, how?

M
MrWorld 14.05.20

Artem Moon
Look modification

G
Grigoriy Vysockiy 14.05.20

Russkaya Borzaya
I put in the game such character as Jannat and it appears in the clan torreador, but I got that she was in the clan trimmer.
How to do it at all don't know, I've tried everything.

G
Grigoriy Vysockiy 14.05.20

tkgarret
I put in the game such character as Jannat and it appears in the clan torreador, but I got that she was in the clan trimmer.
How to do it at all don't know, I've tried everything.

A
AnnaS 05.05.22

What is the model name of LaCroix?

A
AnnaS 05.05.22

google3 xs