3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 14.05.20 01:02 pm

The discussion of the game (Rise of the Argonauts)

Rise of the Argonauts - action/RPG from the developers to deal exclusively with this strategy. However, the developers themselves do not mind this fact – they promise a unique combat system, dynamic gameplay in the best traditions of the genre and luxurious graphics. The action game will unfold in Ancient Greece, where, as expected, we met a well-known in the myths of deities and heroes.
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassination Request 14.05.20

Suitable for Argon (the designer and Manager of the ship) and talk to him... brilliant))

K
Krimskiy 14.05.20

jason da emu govoryu prigotov korabl k oplitiyu i vse niche ne proishodit

T
The Wind 14.05.20

DupaVoz [Vij] and how's the music situation? As a fighting system?

12ALTruist94 14.05.20

Damn boring game,combat Sistema what is strange.....I still play day will look like, Yes abandoned,maybe it's the first impression...

A

she is also short...I'm on the same breath it was))

and the graphics really don't very manage..and the fight will be monotonous..

T
The Wind 14.05.20

Assassination Request, if in the same breath, so not so boring?
How much overpowered the whole game? : )

p
psol 14.05.20

guys tell me who played on the gamepad, I have such a problem that the movement back and forth confused, if I najiahu on the controller forwards the character to break back and Vice versa, the clave all the way through.
Have someone else this problem or was it just my version of the game I love this math, and is it possible somehow to reconfigure the controller if this is import authors he tried to guess changes the configuration files, the logic was looking for lines Moveforvard and backward relating to gaadu, changed values notage on guess...no changes noticed

thanks
and by the looks pinned even with the curve the work of pada, 40 looks generally good and meters with 3 x kakito kolisi graphics also.....still the multiplayer is something to it

T
The Wind 14.05.20

Say, this fighting by editing the config. It is necessary to change the value along the coordinate axis from 1 to -1.

p
psol 14.05.20

Yes, I changed from - to + but the question is whether the config change, there's a bunch of the same whole.

B
Bower999 14.05.20

IGOR
The game is still nevyshla available on torrents current English voice acting. release in Russia is scheduled for February 19.Game on 1 the breath passes och addictive. all the advice

B
Bower999 14.05.20

IGOR
in a personal look

13666DiablO66613 14.05.20

great game !! but the battle system is a little bit poor (the little techniques and new study can not)

T
The Wind 14.05.20

psol, that is dug parallel to the forum - catch:

in the folder Engine/Config/BaseInput
sections
; --- General bindings
; --- XBox Bindings

here 2 lines should be:

Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_LeftY,Command=Axis aBaseY Speed=-1.0 DeadZone=0.3)

Bindings=(Name=XboxTypeS_RightY,Command=Axis aLookup Speed=-0.8 DeadZone=0.2)

[
[system]_NiCk 14.05.20

The graphics are very similar to the new Prince, only worse. The animation is sparse, the ground textures are muddy, the emphasis on PPC full, weak feeling combat. Anril engine can give much better graphics and physics.

A

The Wind

well, about 10 hours

T
The Wind 14.05.20

Assassination Request, you monster! : ) My weekend will be, but I feel I can handle it only for a week. : )
[system]_NiCk
Tried it today from a friend - fights much. Texture special criticism has not caused - it is necessary to go and look, and I immediately rushed into the fight! : ))

I
IzLoM-555 14.05.20

People tell me to finally take the Argonauts?! And then some piece double sense, after reading the posts. And if you take what's best in the developed or pathetic piratka?!

a
andrey223 14.05.20

and what does it represent?
what is the story?
do about th is it?

a
akarma 14.05.20

Definitely an AWESOME game! The game was not expected, so for the sake of interest downloaded... And hooked specifically. After all the bulldozer like GTA4 fresh breath of air. The game resembles a sort of mix of Mass Effect and Knights of the old republic in ancient Greek surroundings.

a
andrey223 14.05.20

listen and where to download?