3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 14.05.20 01:02 pm

The discussion of the game (Rise of the Argonauts)

Rise of the Argonauts - action/RPG from the developers to deal exclusively with this strategy. However, the developers themselves do not mind this fact – they promise a unique combat system, dynamic gameplay in the best traditions of the genre and luxurious graphics. The action game will unfold in Ancient Greece, where, as expected, we met a well-known in the myths of deities and heroes.
137 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ohotnik Stalker 14.05.20

Turned and looked and removed the game completely nezainteresovano nothing.... typical serednyachok to kill time, which is not due to the release of a large number of the best games... that's it )

[
[HookaH] 14.05.20

In the ban.

I
Immortal King 14.05.20

>>> In the ban.

Who? Or what?

W
Warezhunter_ 14.05.20

VillainDOG in In, I have the same thing on its a Palit 8800GT Super 1024MB. Don't know what to do already, such garbage with all the games on the Unreal Engine 3, and other games work rules, even Crysis and GTAIV work rules, no problem.
But I once waited more through the artifacts and BSOD 0x00000124 saw.

M
Mr. Shepard 14.05.20

Wow the game is awesome still love the games on the theme of the Year of war I current started playing Sedna to take up to 4 hours will and we can and will not sleep !!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

V
VillainDOG 14.05.20

WarezhunterНо I once waited more through the artifacts and BSOD 0x00000124 saw.what is it?I do not understand...

M
Maks47 14.05.20

Wood did not try to change

I
IGO-R 14.05.20

THE GAME IS VERY, VERY EXCITING TO THINK 12 HOURS STRETCHED AS BEST HE COULD
THE GAME REMINDED ME OF THE WITCHER,BAD LEASH IT INTO THE ARGONAUTS STOOD ON THE SHIP,
DO NOT GO ON THE SHIP,TO YOUR CABIN
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND PART,BUT IN THE MEANTIME I RECOMMEND TO PLAY THE FIRST UNTIL THE SECOND CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!

A
Ajtaren Werzax 14.05.20

guys, bought a pirate written type there 15 Islands !!!!!!!!!! I took these Islands by collecting the descendants of the thinking that the plot and 15 to these Islands will then(as in kotah) what was the disappointment when,after killing the final boss I found the credits.this game could be better if developed, not milled languages about 15 Islands ...Guys nonsense ...who in the subject leave feedback about the fucking Islands pliz )))

W
Warezhunter_ 14.05.20

All tomorrow if lucky put instead of the 8800GT - Radeon 4870x2. and check game with her.

A
Ajtaren Werzax 14.05.20

guys, bought a pirate written type there 15 Islands !!!!!!!!!! I took these Islands by collecting the descendants of the thinking that the plot and 15 to these Islands will then(as in kotah) what was the disappointment when,after killing the final boss I found the credits.this game could be better if developed, not milled languages about 15 Islands ...Guys nonsense ...who in the subject leave feedback about the fucking Islands pliz )))

I
IGO-R 14.05.20

5 island and about 15 if you kill you know I rocked s Internet

A
Ajtaren Werzax 14.05.20

in Gambling pancake wrote nah about 15 Islands and about the upgrade Argo!!

I
IGO-R 14.05.20

there are 15 Islands, only for them to swim not
your kosaetsya Argo really sorry but the game I liked

s
satalkeryga 14.05.20

great game!!!!guts are flying to bits!!!!pravada, the developers do not all th promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Dmitriy Chernobylskiy 14.05.20

Hi all!!
The game is Just aquatically!!!
ignal on the bottom of dihang hours so 15 passed!
but the only bummer is the fact that Passed all pobazarim with everyone and killed them all!! but could not sobrati all the power of the gods only forces of 5-6 each((
can ktone will tell you what to do to collect?

D
Dmitriy Chernobylskiy 14.05.20

one license otkliknites!!!!
what the f***I'm talking about 15 Islands there are only about five or six seems!

I
IGO-R 14.05.20

hike all s the Internet rocked,or pirate was couplely

s
sirafim 14.05.20

went through the game I really liked the panoramic battles of graffika and beautiful sea of blood just smashedo cool looking forward to continue.

S
Slivko 14.05.20

Good game. Dramatic and bloody action RPG without a single superfluous element (C) Gambling