3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 14.05.20 01:02 pm

The discussion of the game (Rise of the Argonauts)

Rise of the Argonauts - action/RPG from the developers to deal exclusively with this strategy. However, the developers themselves do not mind this fact – they promise a unique combat system, dynamic gameplay in the best traditions of the genre and luxurious graphics. The action game will unfold in Ancient Greece, where, as expected, we met a well-known in the myths of deities and heroes.
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassination Request 14.05.20

The lack of experience and increase the options...))

M
MrRJDIO 14.05.20

Yes, not all from system rules AMD cor 2 duo GeForce 8600 512 Mb DDR-2 2 Gb Windows Sp3.I also think because of Windows hatya Hz with 10 times the game was started and Pat apyat stopped apyat times from 10 starts and again, the Sha does not want :( if anyone knows what's the matter tell me.

S
Sky.Net. 14.05.20

The game is good ,more of Rpgnet and wider areas.

P
Protivnik PK 14.05.20

1)HOW TO REDUCE THE COUNT!
2)HOW to ENABLE MINIMAP(dump file,and then I have like vydalo error on the file of the minimap)

M
MrRJDIO 14.05.20

People help plizzzzz start the game first, go to the videos and the sound is buggy and Pat the game crashes podskazite pliz what to do by the way Windows sp 3 is.

Yes, not all from system rules AMD cor 2 duo GeForce 8600 512 Mb DDR-2 2 Gb Windows Sp3.I also think because of Windows hatya Hz with 10 times the game was started and Pat apyat stopped apyat times from 10 starts and again, the Sha does not want :( if anyone knows what's the matter tell me.

if anyone know pliz tell me

Y
Y-Zee 14.05.20

The game is good, but lame RPG, but the fighting there is great!

D
DeN BiostaR 14.05.20

and I have crashes to desktop in the centaurs when at the end of the mission is the return to the ship patch is who knows???though disposable but I want to go.

D
DeN BiostaR 14.05.20

she told me something like Fable.how someone feels?

D
DeN BiostaR 14.05.20

by the way, after the flight helped me restart,and in the post above Neche, nepomogaet

A
Assassination Request 14.05.20

Yes,no, feybl much deeper..

P
Protivnik PK 14.05.20

1)HOW TO REDUCE THE COUNT!
2)HOW to ENABLE MINIMAP(dump file,and then I have like vydalo error on the file of the minimap)

I
Immortal King 14.05.20

The gameplay is exactly the Fable. Like it or not, but still the player will be in the end of the game wearing the same armor and same weapons, no matter how many times he did not pass it. In short, to pass just this once, to tick and is safe to say I played. Pity on the controller, it is impossible to play.

V
VillainDOG 14.05.20

I don't know exactly what it is,but in the game Rise of the argonauts and Unreal 3(license) after about 5 minutes I have freezes the computer. and hovering the picture is covered with vertical interference red. After that, the computer just hangs. and sometimes the screen becomes a solid color...:-(my comp:

-Windows XP sp 3
-Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
-4 Gb RAM Kingston DDR II two pieces
-GeForce 8800 GT 1024 MB

Tell me who can!how to fix the error!!!

D
DeN BiostaR 14.05.20

in shit rebooted.helped passed the game.... the desire in the second round to pass completely absent.by the way VillainDOG I think the game itself is buggy.the system I was like you ,only 2G RAM,and look 8600гт

v
vikmoto 14.05.20

I don't know exactly what it is,but in the game Rise of the argonauts and Unreal 3(license) after about 5 minutes I have freezes the computer. and hovering the picture is covered with vertical interference red. After that, the computer just hangs. and sometimes the screen becomes a solid color...:-(my comp:

I think that the problem you have with either wood or Director, try to reinstall

V
VillainDOG 14.05.20

thanks,but I've certainly re-installed...it does not help and does not help(((((((and it's not in igruhe I think,because Unreal 3 LICENSE too buggy((((

D
DeN BiostaR 14.05.20

I think that the problem you have with either wood or Director, try to reinstall
I have all the latest and is one hell drove the devil.

V
VillainDOG 14.05.20

now I try,I obnovil the wood, reinstalled the game...seems to think all rules.but I'm not happy(((

S
Smile Heg 14.05.20

Dear friends, please fill the file “0324_caves.rota” ( Approx) from 1 to 7 MB, and that SetUp got broken and the island of the centaurs, the game crashes. PLIZ!!!

T
The Wind 14.05.20

VillainDOG, I've been there when buggy video card from a weak power supply. Vertical red and green stripes and helped only Reset. As changed block everything fell into place and the glitch never happened again.