3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 14.05.20 01:02 pm

The discussion of the game (Rise of the Argonauts)

Rise of the Argonauts - action/RPG from the developers to deal exclusively with this strategy. However, the developers themselves do not mind this fact – they promise a unique combat system, dynamic gameplay in the best traditions of the genre and luxurious graphics. The action game will unfold in Ancient Greece, where, as expected, we met a well-known in the myths of deities and heroes.
137 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 14.05.20

Smile Heg http://www.sendspace.com/file/n66byv catch)

I
Immortal King 14.05.20

Forgot to ask. All is accelerator drivers PhysX?
Perhaps most of the problems and depends on this app. Exactly the opposite of its absence.

V
VillainDOG 14.05.20

the wind,listen,I don't know,I've got a 650 W.

a
andrey223 14.05.20

scinti the link above to jump pliz,and that we in the city are nowhere to be found!

D
DeN BiostaR 14.05.20

in my opinion the game itself, but a glitch.if it wasn't for AutoSave of onab nervous system silab Nanette PhysX? ---silent is probably cheto sepcic Podkumok.

13herou 14.05.20

I liked it,though I waited for more,nothing is buggy,combat slightly frustrating,waiting for the other, and about the fact that you can throw a spear even know Toko in the end. Many faults that may alienate from the game,but I did not pay them special attention

a
askit 14.05.20

Wood latest download on vidyuhi there along with the wood now comes the latest PhysX

v
verton76 14.05.20

from the game often throws really stupid, so you have more likely to survive.. the game is beautiful after all.. at least not like RPG, but .... =)

I
Immortal King 14.05.20

Damn I'm in shock!!! So why am I not throwing.

v
verton76 14.05.20

Immortal King - you're lucky! =))

I
Immortal King 14.05.20

verton76 Yeah. Places need to know and not to download from everywhere)))
Of all the games I have, litsuha I only have the first Sacred

v
verton76 14.05.20

Immortal King - but I'm not pumped! just brought the game on a dual layer disk..

v
verton76 14.05.20

Immortal King - you can tell the fishing? =)

I
Immortal King 14.05.20

verton76 Gee. Well, if not itallano will go to my city, welcome.)) At least I have one 8 GB disk.

d
demonvandal 14.05.20

The question I heard the developers said that in the course of the game Jason after battle will remain the scars......type GG dynamically will be damaged and these scars will remain throughout the whole game!!!! is it??? I only have in battle GG is getting covered in blood and then it is gone(((

A
Assassination Request 14.05.20

The developers just have Molyneux studied))

D
DeN BiostaR 14.05.20

developers nagovoriti all........the main bait to prihvati**and vlyapatsya --well, for example in litsuhu.....

V
VillainDOG 14.05.20

I don't know exactly what it is,but in the game Rise of the argonauts and Unreal 3(license) after about 5 minutes I have freezes the computer. and hovering the picture is covered with vertical interference red. After that, the computer just hangs. and sometimes the screen becomes a solid color...:-(my comp:

-Windows XP sp 3
-Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
-4 Gb RAM Kingston DDR II two pieces
-GeForce 8800 GT 1024 MB
-650 W

Tell me who can!how to fix the error!!!

A
Assassination Request 14.05.20

In General, the defects and depends can occur from overheating of the video card... but in other games all norms?

V
VillainDOG 14.05.20

yeah.absolutely!!!!