3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOXA 14.05.20 01:05 pm

Discussion On Silent Hill 3 (Silent Hill 3)

Who knows how to rip the music from this ruleznoy games? Or how to open files *AFS ?
87 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Lem 14.05.20

Vi lameriiiiiiii etoj igri dlja nu#ni karti or super VGA or kotoraja #arit VGA va6i!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nVidia GeForce FX 5200 i to lagonet be polnij paid programs I Albatron nVidia GeForce FX5700P Ultra

V
Vladimir Lem 14.05.20

Kstate ese igra avtomatom tune grafiku na komp!!

V
Vladimir Lem 14.05.20

Mlee nas4et sound v SH3 tak i ne smogli ustranit` nepoladki s 4itanim muziki i re4i - oficialnoe zajavlenie ot proizvoditelja.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

First you're a LAMER!!! Secondly, all know that there are prog kotara launches СХ3 but you can't exit as not sure what Seafaring is better to play the game for Radeon!!! In the third, at the expense of sound I bought СХ3 on 3 discs and there is a sound and not what the producers didn't say anything!!! Ignoramus decided pantanosa!!!

V
Vladimir Lem 14.05.20

Vnature Da ne eto na 3 CD peredelannaja versija u menja odna iz pervih i bivaet 4e zvuk propadaet i ne u menja toka!

V
Vladimir Lem 14.05.20

Na DVD kstate

H
Helen 14.05.20

The people who have the full version silent, skinte pliz audio files to the soap, and then I just do there is no sound. By the way who GeForse 4 MX, download silent hil. EN

H
Helen 14.05.20

The people who have the full version silent, skinte pliz audio files to the soap, and then I just do there is no sound. By the way who GeForse 4 MX, download silent hil. EN

V
Vladimir Lem 14.05.20

S udovolstviem bi skinul, no ja ne pomnju to4no pomoimu papaka sounds zanumaet 4eto okolo 1GB!!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

I have 3 cd's and it also all hangs sometimes the same as two but with sound but I have not lost, and always clear printsepe I just wanted the sound I have no sound with these zavesanie still passed it 4 times now with the sound reached there after the metro a little further and it hung and when zavist only after 3 saves up to load!!! And on account of the DVD there at the top who wrote that sells the full version for 300 mnt!

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

\' \

37511Ne 14.05.20

If one thread reads this forum, tell me what to do in the hospital, in the town of SILENT HILL, quest of predsedov only spirits in my notebooks written: the password to the door in the cellar, BEHIND the WARDROBE, and how to push I don't know.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

You cameras found if Yes then go back (to Cabinet) choose camera and press to use and so she puts her hand over the Cabinet and makes a photo and then it will manifest and there will be a code to the door!!!!

P
Pana-TIT 14.05.20

And where to take fotoaparat all oblazil not where there is!!!!!!!!!!HELP?

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

Rchen, I'm sorry that the question is not povashey topic!But maybe you know what is in the game the storm soldiers of the sky
Bumpmapping does not work on ATI Radeon 8500 And What to do to disable?????????????????????
Again sorry for the trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

I would take the passage and looked and there is written as where where and why!!!!
By the way has anyone passed with customary new the second time and who was the other ending??????

D
Dima 14.05.20

In the Garbage that Silent Hilo five times passed from idleness no it's not a game it's just for fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, right now naprjazhenka with games I'm sick and at least something would be new interesting NIFIGA !!! SO DEAR COMRADES

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

about the problems with vidyuhi on http://www.silent-hill.ru all very well described and precisely http://www.silent-hill.ru/silenthill3.htm. Read and play on the health!!!! What's Nada download to the sound in the cutscenes there???!!!

P
Pana-TIT 14.05.20

Where can I take the passage,write to or where to get fotoaparat!And then sit for the Silent(OM) 3-y month, and all buildings.

A
Audi TT 14.05.20

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS A SOLUTION!!!!THOSE WHO IS SCHEDULE CARD MX CAN NOW PLAY WITHOUT PROBLEMS!!!!So GO ON http://www.softlinks.ru/download/file.php?fileID=3250 DOWNLOAD PATCH AND FASTER IN the GAME!!!!!!TO DOWNLOAD WILL GO WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!
1.in it select the executable silent
2.VendorID and Device ID put 1
3.Check on the
emulate pixel shader
emulate bump maps
emulate max.sim

AND NOW YOU ALL WILL WORK! If pritormazhivanija then put the game screen resolution 1028х512.