3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOXA 14.05.20 01:05 pm

Discussion On Silent Hill 3 (Silent Hill 3)

Who knows how to rip the music from this ruleznoy games? Or how to open files *AFS ?
87 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bahamut 14.05.20

Thank you very much for the links! And Silent Hill 1 on PC exist or only on a Sony PS?

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

on the PC there!!! take the disk PS Silenthillemzie unless you find, download emulator from the Internet link you find it, install it on a computer and throw the game straight in the emulator and enjoy!!!

B
Bahamut 14.05.20

Thank you!I have the emulator, and SH1, but with buggy sound!

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

whatever, the main game and the sound is not loss!

m
midnightlady 14.05.20

oyudi good,where is in the toilet bleach???????it's empty........aaaaaaaaa.......to anything except in knock at the door can not guess......where exactly is it?

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

if you play on beginner you don't need bleach as there will not be bugs...and so it lies somewhere in the toilet...damn memory popped up...I think there is a toilet nearby where the room with the flashlight, the toilet is so scary, razdrozhenie more! and there on the sink look good!!!

m
midnightlady 14.05.20

Well,thank you, as much as the stone from soul has fallen.I really igrayne light level of bleach in the toilet near the room with the flashlight is not accurate.Yakovina made there .And I thought that my game with the glitch.Before this episode everything went smoothly.And in the bakery there is no washing powder.This is also probably related to this.And the fan is not disabled for some reason.......That with it to do?

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

why do you all find?if you're on the easy level? just go on, there are no bugs!!!

m
midnightlady 14.05.20

Action Horror, or anyone else knows help!!!!!!!Which button, what would Heather climbed back onto the platform in the subway what would it not run over by the train?On other platforms, I was pressing the spacebar and up arrow......and here no matter how pythaeus, right click, and left.....nothing......standing, hanging out.....dogs do not interfere, I preconditio.....is 10 seconds a train and fucked her.......well, what to do???!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

most stupid place in the entire game...I held silent hill is about 5-10 times and all the time the subway for five hours passed, just wrong!!! you went there in the car to get the shotgun? opened the lock? in short then we need to find some kind of platform with no handrail, AND THERE NOTE NO DOGS that jump and go on rails, see the green door and go...

m
midnightlady 14.05.20

I'm a girl:)the Shotgun took more on the platform where stood the train with the shotgun didn't do anything.......just kill the fat monster.And the castle which it is necessary to open?more please....And the platform on which the Peron without railings and the green door to open?And in what direction the door should be looking for?I play on the easy level.....about the stupidity of the Subway level then you're absolutely right....help please!!!!!!!!!

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

I'm sorry...
Well, I don't know where this ramp without a handrail, I went for a long time, finally found....in short there somewhere in a place where it is dark and a bunch of dogs furiously kudacki should lie...take them and find a door with a lock...

I
IORBAN 14.05.20

Mode run/walk is switched only via settings? Button to switch can?

F
Fanateg 14.05.20

f.o.b.o.s
On the PS 2 push circle , and if on the computer, then I don't know...

E
Exot1c 14.05.20

Great game what to say. It is a pity only that all have forgotten about these games, basically all play in kruzis or love

m
mynameisfoxy 14.05.20

for pop, the same people hawala

A
Arigo 14.05.20

Yeah...

b
buryymishka 14.05.20

Help!I decided to download the torrent silent hill 3 downloaded installed and op... writes that file .DLL is missing download the other torrent doesn't work either.Maybe someone knows why?Or maybe just not pump?PS System requirements, everything is OK in Windows 7.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.05.20

First you need to specify exactly which dll file. And then googling this error.

b
buryymishka 14.05.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
So the fact of the matter is that the mistake was only .The Dll name was not there!