3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOXA 14.05.20 01:05 pm

Discussion On Silent Hill 3 (Silent Hill 3)

Who knows how to rip the music from this ruleznoy games? Or how to open files *AFS ?
87 Comments
Sort by:
j
jenia_d 14.05.20

where can i put vendor id device id

h
huligan2 14.05.20

2 Audi TT
Ti bi nemog otpravit mne na milo etu progku bo ya ne mogu zaiti na etot sait , a?
[email protected]
bolshoe spasibo ! ! ! !

S
Solid_Snake 14.05.20

Sanchos I, too, was such garbage, set it on Win98 and everything will be fine.
Note: if you have a GF4MX... then no patch, no arguing.

v
vitalik 14.05.20

The people prompt where still to take fotoaparat?

R
RoVad 14.05.20

A Polaroid camera in case with combination lock, suitcase on the bed in the room with the alarm clock. Code lock case time, which wound up the alarm clock. This is stated in the tooltip - tattoo on the leg of a dead man on a gurney. It's simple.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

Slows down all of you especially those idiots who apsire those at Coco card a little weaker.
remember if something does not start because of stuff that is bullshit
about your decision shigarami knew even 1 year ago.

SO DO NOT ONE IS HEARD SAYING TO CHANGE YOURSELF, DO YOU HAVE AN OLD COMPUTER, ETC. FUCKERS

S
Soll 14.05.20

2O YEAH totes dude;)

I
Isay 14.05.20

Good evening! Please help. Climbed the entire hospital but I can't find the case with the camera. And in the wheelchair I the deceased was not. Tell me where the room with the alarm clock. Or maybe it is all misrepresented that ku me two disk version of SH3? For earlier grateful

P
Psih 14.05.20

Case with a photo and the watch is in one of the rooms of the hospital.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.20

Is it possible to make the lamp illuminate normally on MX?

F
Fobos 14.05.20

GeForce 4 MX 440
launched with analysera...
b-roll videos are coming
but in the game if no text is Toko white screen
when there is text or press Esc then everything is OK
that's shit :(
if someone could tell me HOW resolve???

F
FAN Satiricon 14.05.20

The boys who will receive save on Silent hill 3 (preferably on different locations of the game)
In response I give a program for pulling out of music
By the way,anyone who is looking for this app,thinking that gets the song from the screen saver.This man is wrong because
this applies to the video.And this is my box [email protected]

A
Artyom 14.05.20

People who took place, when in bed be? Go up the stairs , and then if you go along the tracks of a roller coaster you knocked, and the door before the sleepers closed. What to do there? HELP!!!

T
TerribleHill 14.05.20

You need to go back and go to the gift shop . There's all sorts of shelf . Go there, get that is and is to collapse things from the shelf. Among the rubbish will see the key from the hills.

i
igrok999 14.05.20

Download,who может:http://inetmedia.uni-dubna.ru/downloads/sh3soundpack.zip [292Mb], the sound!!!

S
Snatch 14.05.20

How to bring code books with Shakespeare?

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

if you can't code with three books to understand that I'm sorry you have to play only with the passage

B
Bahamut 14.05.20

People searched this game on Russian language, but normal nowhere to be found. Downloaded the full version of the game (5 CD) but English... Hence the question: is it really where the thread Rusik under it to find?

E
Ekshn_horror 14.05.20

on the 2nd of silent I know there is patch but on the third I think identity is, look again, gambling there, or even where NID

N
Nightclaw 14.05.20

www.hometown.ru
There is everything for all the games in the series (patches, sounds, translations, prog to work with CX files, etc.).
And gaming and all with it connected here: www.silent-hill.ru