3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garold 14.05.20 01:32 pm

GTA IV vs. GTA: San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto 4)

If you ignore the graphics, in my opinion San Andreas is still better than GTA 4. Ask what? And the fact that there is more room for diversity, and in the 4th part a lot reduced, it is impossible to dive under water, you can't fly on planes, even a train not to hijack, but a lot more then not. In General, the game failed to meet expectations.
And in your opinion which of these two games is better?

P. S. the Schedule in the bill is NOT to put.
254 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 14.05.20

GTA 4 is better:
1)the Gameplay is thoroughly modernized, starting with the carjacking and ending with the shootings.
2)the Setting and plot took a big step forward, the story of Niko Belik much more plausible and closer to me than the adventures of CJ'I (but that's my opinion).
3)the game is very realistic damage model (like hit and dented), animations and much improved AI, making the gameplay even more varied.
4)You have little spaces? 4-ke has the opportunity to walk through the subway, many of the buildings you can visit in real time, so that there is even a through-the entrances are!
5)Ability to use taxi services as well as allows you to move around the city (very conveniently), with the help of GPS you can make your way to the destination (which is very convenient), and watching TV and meetings with friends will not get bored after completing the story. Well and a phone with Internet too useful things.
This is not all, but that is enough to prove superiority of GTA 4 over San Andreas.

B
Brando9 14.05.20

Reverend Sultan I agree with you, four is better, but what kind of many buildings are you talking about? On the contrary not in a building you can go, not to mention the sewers, where you can see how the water flows.

But what I miss in the top four, so it's mountains and serpentines! Mmm

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 14.05.20

Actually in GTA 4 many of the buildings you can visit, but they are not highlighted with a marker, as it was in San Andreas and kind of invisible. Another thing is that those buildings that you can still visit the same inside.
But to me in four real estate shortage, a lot of money after your passing, but to actually spend nothing.

E
Egor_Pskov 14.05.20

It's one of those where the flame is born.

k
k1slim 14.05.20

Nothing,flame, delete,and participants will be punished!

T
TommyAssassin 14.05.20

both games are worthy of attention, but for me, as San Andres is better

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 14.05.20

No graphics 4-ka insignificant to SA

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Grand Theft Auto battle.Compare two legendary games.Think it is incorrectly to compare the graphics and physics,because games are created in different times of a long period.We compare by key kreteriyam.
1.The plot:
GTA San Andreas.In GTA San Andres in my opinion the plot is excellent.From the first minute of the game understand that the game is just awesome.To visit a skin conventional Los Angliskogo

African-American really interested.
GTA IV.In the new GTA plot than that, even banal,but it doesn't change the interest in its passage.Niko Bellic comes to America to her brother,and it's not zalezhivaetsya with

the beginning.In the Novel there are no cars or women he with such interest wrote in his letters to mother.From that moment begins the implementation of

of the American dream.The game is really worthwhile.
2.Location:
GTA San Andreas.GTA San Andres is famous for its extensive terrain.Then there just no,there are three large city of Los Santos(prototype Los Angelis),Las Venturas

(prototype Las Vegas) and San Fierro(prototype San Francisco).Besides the cities there is a huge rural area,they located a small settlement in the form of

towns.So there is desert,very cool place,it by the way there is a small cafe in the form of UFO.
GTA IV.In GTA 4 there is one big city of liberty city is divided into regions and Islands.There's no countryside or desert roads like in GTA San Andres.
3.Main Character:
GTA San Andreas.The main character Carl Johnson CJ.He is African American.In GTA San Andres you can make a character the way you want.It can kachatsya to do

tattoo,is,pereodevatsya etc. There are pieces in this RPG.
GTA IV.The protagonist Niko Bellic is always the same.It does not wobble nor does the tattoo.The abundance of clothes GTA 4 does not Shine.

About the comparison,for example:
The story in GTA 4.
Main Character:I Nico.
to record this way.

l
lfgdfs 14.05.20

Story: GTA 4. Nico is fighting for his life, trying as the author said does the American dream. And in Sana'a that? Gang of niggas in some ghetto trying each other peremochit, pantanosa, etc., instead of living a normal life.
Location: I like in San Anreas and Liberty City. San Andreas - open space, Liberty City is a huge metropolis living its own tumultuous life.
GG: Niko Bellic. I'm not racist, but I don't like the style of life of the CJ and all other African Americans.

I
Igorek _1 14.05.20

In the Novel there are no cars or women he with such interest wrote in his letters to mother.
He Nico wrote)

T
Till Lindermann... 14.05.20

GTA 4 I do not like it.....but San Yes!in Sana'a, and more opportunities and vehicles)))

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.05.20

He Nico wrote)
Do me a translation from 1C.There napisannogo he wrote his mother and Nico.

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

I all the points for four.

And letters Roman wrote to his brother i.e. Nico.

V
VICtor94 14.05.20

I don't like the comparison. GTA 4 love for the story.For the spectacular and sometimes surprising, unexpected story and style.
GTA 4 without graphics here just like a very well thought out and detailed GTA 3.
Although I recently played GTA SA and I came up with the idea that in fact if the graphics and physics here now would be like in GTA 4
the game would be sometimes even better than GTA 4.And not only that I did the last time after I passed GTA 4 downloaded SA and original what it is certainly fun.
I also can not give, at the time of SA caused a sea of emotions and vpechetlenie.Now they are boring and do not capture already properly.
I don't even know I am for both games!!! I have both games purchased entities. in DVD edition. Both games are great!

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

once passed the GTA 4 downloaded SA and original what it is certainly fun.

Hmm, but I can't.

V
VICtor94 14.05.20

What was yours?

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

What, after four in SA no desire to play.

V
VICtor94 14.05.20

_SekreT_ And I think that all GTA is cool and all want to play!
pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

Bother with the time, and just do what you can all the time play the same game?

J
John Lokk 14.05.20

deamon66699 rights.
Igor, _SekreT_ look.

look 6:31.
Nico said In your letters to my mother, in your letters to me
Translation in your letters to my mother, in your letters to me.

So all right. Roman apparently and his aunt wrote (apparently in the name Nico or just interested in her health), that is the mother of Nico.