3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garold 14.05.20 01:32 pm

GTA IV vs. GTA: San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto 4)

If you ignore the graphics, in my opinion San Andreas is still better than GTA 4. Ask what? And the fact that there is more room for diversity, and in the 4th part a lot reduced, it is impossible to dive under water, you can't fly on planes, even a train not to hijack, but a lot more then not. In General, the game failed to meet expectations.
And in your opinion which of these two games is better?

P. S. the Schedule in the bill is NOT to put.
254 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Elder 14.05.20

Story: GTA IV.
Map: of Course liberty city!
GG: Nico

Z
Zom-Bear 14.05.20

Would now be a 2004 or 2005, I would say San Andreas! But now 2011 and my choice is obvious - GTA 4. Anyone who thinks otherwise... that it is time to update the computer.

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

Would now be a 2004 or 2005, I would say San Andreas! But now 2011 and my choice is obvious - GTA 4. Anyone who thinks otherwise... that it is time to update the computer.

Absolutely agree with you.

A
Alex Mahone 14.05.20

Lol. Here talking about the plot, Map and HS. And here technology? If we were talking about them, then it would all have voted for GTA IV. The theme is created that everyone expressed their opinions on other parameters of the game.
On topic:
Plot: it is Difficult to make a choice. In both parts of the stories very much. But probably San Andreas.
Map: San Andreas.
GG: Nico.

M
Muad Dib 14.05.20

GTA 4 HS. San fire.

W
Wild Rider 14.05.20

Character: Nico. It is more thought out.
Map: mmm...don't know...one is dominated by diverse topography, and other well-detailed city. Unlike liberty city, city in SA seems to be a set of boxes, and yet one city can not replace me with a forest, a desert. Draw.
Plot: IN SA with the changing environment, dramatically changing the plot.(I personally liked it) In GTA 4 did not seem noticeable, even after the apartment of the Novel burned. Mission more interesting in SA, the story itself is larger in size. But GTA 4 is better thought out dialogue in cutscenes, the story itself is more serious and linear in the end, there is a choice, and a happy ending is missing, which was not in sight. series. I am for GTA 4.

otherwise, for Technogym, for better realism of GTA 4, the capabilities of the SA.

M
Muad Dib 14.05.20

The story itself is quite linear.

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

Well in SA it is still linear.

W
Wild Rider 14.05.20

Muad DIB

in GTA 4 2 endings. + throughout the game you sometimes get the choice to kill or leave alive brow, and in 2 missions you have to choose to remove one or the other.

J
Jarro 14.05.20

I like apples more..

M
Muad Dib 14.05.20

Wild Rider
Thank You, Cap. Well, Yes. The simulator of choice is. What? No difference between the endings, except the death of one character there.
But Niko is a moral monster: to Kill his brother for another brother, then to come to their funeral, sympathize and calm to see my sister murdered comrade.

S
Showy DiMak 14.05.20

Muad DIB
well, look Niko had to kill Derek at the request of Francis, because (ATTENTION!) he had dirt on Niko, and he was completely depending on it.
then come to their funeral, sympathize with
a th he hopak we had the funeral dance, Cholet?
quietly to see my sister murdered comrade.
yeah, had yet to leave her, yeah.

W
Wild Rider 14.05.20

Muad DIB

I agree about Niko, then I myself was sick for him to play. But in any case, gg all moral monsters, all Estacio for the money.

Simulation of choice is. What? No difference between the endings, except the death of one character there.

The progress is, when compared with SA.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.05.20

I am still of the San Andres.It is time for me personally was simply the bomb))Which I can't say about GTA 4.When it came out on PC,I couldn't play,the comp was weak.But I in January 2006 has updated the computer.Oh how I enjoyed her set and started to play)
With GTA 4, everything is easier.Went out,bought,played.I DID NOT LIKE IT.Ptom ka 2nd time played,I understood the plot.The rules of the game.But San Andres in my opinion is better.

S
Showy DiMak 14.05.20

Ptom ka 2nd time played,I understood the plot.The rules of the game.But San Andres in my opinion is better.
And what is there not to understand?))

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.05.20

And what is there not to understand?))
The first time I stupidly even the videos are not smorel.To play most wanted.2 Mysia passed and all.Stupid ptom machines were broken and people drenched)

Z
Zom-Bear 14.05.20

Alex Mahone
You don't understand the meaning lol XA

A
Alex Mahone 14.05.20

You don't understand the meaning lol
Well then explain it to me.

I
Igorek _1 14.05.20

John Lokk

Go to sleep shkololo, you're trying Choteau someone to prove, but all three. Congratulations!

g
gtacriminalrussia 14.05.20

Color - the bright Apple green color, which sharply distinguishes it from grandmothers in the market. But I like more the soft pastel yellow of the pear.
Size - the size of them about the same, so to compare here, I think, pointless. Everyone has their own tastes.
Cost - pears much more expensive than apples, so not many people can afford such luxury, but, by buying pear, very often get presents striking sticker - and with Apple only boring one - or two-tone.
Ease of use - I often hear many people say that Apple convenient form, it is pleasant to hold in hand. But these people are just never touched the bag! The unique shape allows the stalk to clasp the fetus and the child and adult, and the pear does not slip.

Personally, I choose a pear though, as I have said on this forum expressed a lot of opinions for and against. I hope that the next fruit out of the tent PE Rusted will combine the tart taste of pear, and a comfortable cost of an Apple.