3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garold 14.05.20 01:32 pm

GTA IV vs. GTA: San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto 4)

If you ignore the graphics, in my opinion San Andreas is still better than GTA 4. Ask what? And the fact that there is more room for diversity, and in the 4th part a lot reduced, it is impossible to dive under water, you can't fly on planes, even a train not to hijack, but a lot more then not. In General, the game failed to meet expectations.
And in your opinion which of these two games is better?

P. S. the Schedule in the bill is NOT to put.
254 Comments
Sort by:
m
miha64 14.05.20

cool built survey. On these points, both games are about equal. I will not vote because they believe that it is a matter of taste.

V
VICtor94 14.05.20

In kakomto sense, both games are win in these categories:comparison,for example:
The plot: GTA SA, GTA IV
Area: GTA SA , GTAIV
The Protagonist: GTA SA , GTAIV

T
TommyAssassin 14.05.20

Plot: I for GTA San Andreas.
Main Character: I CJ.

I played both games, but I liked the fact that the plot is interesting, the city is more diverse, he can change in the sa multiplayer is a hundred times better than four

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

In four of the city's detailed every meter, similar areas are hard to find. How can he be less varied than in SA?

j
just_think72 14.05.20

and sa multiplayer is a hundred times better than four
You do not beguiled? San Andreas MP was not a fan of the initiative is not in the bill.

V
VICtor94 14.05.20

_SekreT_ In four of the city's detailed every meter, similar areas are hard to find. How can he be less varied than in SA?
And he had not thought of? there is not one city but a few! there is an area of the village green is deserted.

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

there is not one city but a few!

I was in one subject wrote that each island of liberty city more and more detailed each city in SA.

I
Igorek _1 14.05.20

Ilya Kostygov aka cat Jurisic...
in Sana'a, and more opportunities and vehicles)))
From what soup they are there more now? And the fact that 4 more =)

John Lokk
Translation in your letters to my mother, in your letters to me.
It does not mean what he wrote in letters to his mother: Mother, Hey, I finally got a cool live on, I have a bunch of girls with balsami milking, and cars! And finally I'm handsome.
The above-mentioned, he wrote Niko's) Mother he wrote about something else)

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

From what soup they are there more now? And the fact that 4 more =)

No, well in San is really more of the vehicles(thanks to airplanes, tractors, etc.), but not by much. GTA IV takes the quality, not quantity.

k
kerm68 14.05.20

Give a voice SA. More native GTA, and black GG :)

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.05.20

It does not mean what he wrote in letters to his mother: Mother, Hey, I finally got a cool live on, I have a bunch of girls with balsami milking, and cars! And finally I'm handsome.
Stupid opravdyvaetsya!!!There would saidyeah made a mistakeso no need vypendritsya!!!

V
VICtor94 14.05.20

Man. To me no difference which way you have all the choice. Well damn!
Not smear games they are both so beautiful!
Do not say that GTA 4 is shit! and
Do not say that GTA SA shit 4 a loaf it's all stupid!

n
number 9 large 14.05.20

Do not say that GTA 4 is shit! and
Do not say that GTA SA shit 4 a loaf it's all stupid!
All the GTA are equally good

I
Igorek _1 14.05.20

deamon66699
Stupid opravdyvaetsya!!!There would saidyeah made a mistakeso no need vypendritsya!!!

You put before the fact)) I che excuses))

P. S: IN SA 120 TC, and 137 IV (Lost and Damned)))

J
John Lokk 14.05.20

Igorek does not mean that he wrote in letters to his mother: Mother, Hey, I finally got a cool live on, I have a bunch of girls with balsami milking, and cars! And finally I'm handsome.

Well of course she did not write. But they could write so - Hello aunt how are you doing? How's my cousin Niko? Let him come to me in America. I am well settled and I have a gorgeous house, etc.

J
Jeremy Clarkson 14.05.20

Story:GTA 4.
Area:GTA San Andreas.
Main Character:Niko.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.05.20

Well of course she did not write. But they could write so - Hello aunt how are you doing? How's my cousin Niko? Let him come to me in America. I am well settled and I have a gorgeous house, etc.
Very film Brother 2 recalls)don't You think?

I
Igorek _1 14.05.20

John Lokk, 1 the subject of the topic written about girls and cars and not about a nice house))

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.05.20

Igor you stupid pridereshsya to everything.

I
Igorek _1 14.05.20

deamon66699
And you stupidly screw it up, and admit don't want that.