3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lam1ck 14.05.20 01:35 pm

Hangs peck. Help debika. A cry for help. (Mortal Kombat X)

I am desperate. Ready to zagonite on Germanskoy the game to those who can solve the problem.
After 5-15 minutes of playing the monitor ceases to receive signal from the graphics card. It continues to sound, a background sound playing, but no sound of blows when you press the gamepad buttons no. Just yesterday a miracle happened, I was able to undergo a traditional tower and the computer is not hung and that in the end was running the bunker. This morning, however, the song is still the same.
No, no MSI Afterburner I did not put. There is only a driver for the graphics card. Haven't tried it to reinstall, but will do today.
About the PC:
Version Radeon - 17.1.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson ReLive
Chipset graphics - Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics
Memory capacity - 4096 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 1250 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
PS I Tried to put minimal salary, like normally works, but if my max speed it flies, I want to play them. I hope celice with answers like AMENAI VENDU pass by. Pagac last hope. I really hope for you, thank you for your attention.
P. S. S. Tried to change the cpu on the gpu, no effect.
76 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black Overlord CP Edition 14.05.20

By your title I remembered the reason S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

B
Black Overlord CP Edition 14.05.20

Here I don't know, never met. If your resolution is above native, put on an original, or below. If of course you have a monitor 60 gigahertz. Above 60 GHz are not put.

D
Ded Krot 14.05.20

lam1ck
Play on medium-high for other way, I do not see here.
PS GameBooster download
P. P. S There are flash cards? Use them as additional RAM, to the Internet know used this technology

V
Vega24rus 14.05.20

Computer in General has become slow? Or only in mortal Kombat? Maybe the virus. I've caught a virus-miner (which is a earn bitcoins on powerful computers). Everything is always flying, and then began to brake hard. Then harder, as much as to hang mortal became. And then so that even the YouTube videos began to slow down. Removed the virus and all flies like flying.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

Vega24rus
No, only MK and just hangs, and does not slow down. During the game stable 60fps

s
szhech konsolotu 14.05.20

lam1ck
The card is from ASUS? A function of disabling the fans in idle enabled? On overah a lot of people with this problem is to map 470 from ASUS-the screen goes blank but sound remains.Treated with raising the Power limit in Afterburner. Driver need to reinstall using DDU in safe mode with a full cleaning and put a new 17.6.2. And not to include the Paper in drivers.Still off function Energy efficiency in GLOBALGAP settings of Crimson(in the driver)

s

lam1ck
Oh yeah-you said it in MK only or all games?

s

lam1ck
Here the incentive is found-the feeling that you wrote there word for word the title of the issue https://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/0/154645214958082216/

R
Rebel220 14.05.20

The case in the video card, I was exactly the same problem . Like all the rules but when I run the game it appear black screen. By the way I also had a Radeon card . Purchased new in the store, I could not think that the problem was her , and sat down to BP and buy a new box for the PC. Fortunately that was a check and I changed it. Can you just check put what ever graphics card and start the game.
PS. Leave a game. I hope I helped you.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
it is only in MK. Today I will try all of the above. Now reread the incentive. I didn't see it.
Rebel220
At hand sorry no other cards. That this card is so naughty I know. I hope the way with the raising of overlimit will help.

R
Richards 14.05.20

lam1ck
https://3dnews.ru/938752 it seems the driver was released. Spices under this issue Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.3 (version 16.30.2511.100)

R
Rebel220 14.05.20

lam1ck
Mine was brasovana . You acquired? You used to be able to play it in video games?

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

Rebel220
For the third time already writing. So the only problem with MK that I bought recently. Before that played in other games, even Batman: Arkham Knight (Unreal Engine 4) and it was no problem, six months ago, bought all these months to enjoy life with her and all was well.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato

It didn't help. Now I will try with the drivers to Tinker.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

Here's another. Double-checked. The game does not work even at the minimum salary.

s

lam1ck
You can tell the card is ASUS or not.If ASUS it is their school-such a lot of victims.If not ASUS then lucky you and you need to dig into the side of the game-there's the Incentive of writing all this garbage on the RX 400-the series only in this game(if I may be in the future in other games) Put like I told you via DDU(when you first start choose safe mode) the wood suggest that the Incentive on the forum for this game 16.8.3 (version 16.30.2511.100)-how enough will return to the newest and all.
Afterburner you have an outdated put with off site MSI of the latest version and will normally show a voltage.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
Sori, I thought I wrote. Yes, ASUS. Almost done with the drivers.
burn concolato wrote:
DDU(when you first start choose safe mode)
I already did that and already put the last as you said 17.6.2. Well, now I will try them if I don't, I'll be the old to put.
and afterburner I like from off site and took

s

lam1ck
Still revered AMD forum-if percent of Intel we suggest that you disable in the BIOS the integrated video core in processor and update the motherboard BIOS to newest if the chipset H-61 or B-75. Yes, in principle, any better update.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
A couple of months ago I updated the BIOS just

s

lam1ck
And I forgot if using Afterburner nevkoem case, after setting of fire wood not to click on the Tab Wattman the Crimson otherwise it is activated and will control the map and the conflict with Afterburner. But Efficiency in the Global settings to turn off nafig. Rpm turntables to configure Afterburner if you know how.