3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lam1ck 14.05.20 01:35 pm

Hangs peck. Help debika. A cry for help. (Mortal Kombat X)

I am desperate. Ready to zagonite on Germanskoy the game to those who can solve the problem.
After 5-15 minutes of playing the monitor ceases to receive signal from the graphics card. It continues to sound, a background sound playing, but no sound of blows when you press the gamepad buttons no. Just yesterday a miracle happened, I was able to undergo a traditional tower and the computer is not hung and that in the end was running the bunker. This morning, however, the song is still the same.
No, no MSI Afterburner I did not put. There is only a driver for the graphics card. Haven't tried it to reinstall, but will do today.
About the PC:
Version Radeon - 17.1.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson ReLive
Chipset graphics - Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics
Memory capacity - 4096 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 1250 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
PS I Tried to put minimal salary, like normally works, but if my max speed it flies, I want to play them. I hope celice with answers like AMENAI VENDU pass by. Pagac last hope. I really hope for you, thank you for your attention.
P. S. S. Tried to change the cpu on the gpu, no effect.
76 Comments
Sort by:
l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
while the Core voltage was not touched, but was able to play 75 minutes. And this is progress. This is very good news for me. Very happy. I'll check the info on the BIOS and tweak the voltage to the chip

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

[Denis]
It is too drastic in my case. However am glad someone else posted on this topic.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
Reduce the voltage to -20, after the application automatically rolls back to -18. I hope it is not essential.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.20

lam1ck
I was demolished for the installation of Catalyst.I think you demolish Windu is optional.Earlier Crimson try to deliver,and this demolition

P
Porsche911GT3RS 14.05.20

why do people buy Radeon because it is cheap and then cry for help? The only sensible advice would be to throw away the Amud and buy NVIDIA. Then you won't have to dance with a tambourine every new game. But if you don't what to do and want to save, then of course Amud.

s
szhech konsolotu 14.05.20

lam1ck
Yes, it rounds so you need not be afraid. just add or subtract 8 for the step. Memory for 20 plus or minus.In General, put as I wrote(don't forget to click the tick to Apply) memory 1630 - voltage and the minus 24 and try to play.If not stable the memory is 1630 voltage increase on the contrary. And so look for a stable version.

m
meownet 14.05.20

lam1ck
lam1ck wrote:
For the third time already writing. So the only problem with MK that I bought recently. Before that played in other games, even Batman: Arkham Knight (Unreal Engine 4) and it was no problem, six months ago, bought all these months to enjoy life with her and all was well.
So it means in the game problem, not the computer. Wait for patches, play in another chtonit.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

[Denis]
I've done it.
burn consolato
In short. Played more hours on 1630 and -18 and the game crashed, but the computer is not hung (a miracle!), and the driver told me that threw a Wattman settings to standard (lolshto?I didn't even touch). Now put -24 and I hope that the dancing is over :)

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
afterburner exactly is working instead of wattman'a, otherwise it would be as before, and not that the game crashes, the computer would vis, and there is already the progress is obvious.

s

lam1ck
Leave minus 18 more do not reduce. But try the memory 1610. Turntables can still convert to manual mode and adjust the curve of the speed if you know how-to properly fit(this is optional-you can just make it very quiet and cold) Power limit on a maximum put, I forgot to tell you-if the voltage is the power limit you need to raise-because I had a flight and reset driver-this is not your glitch mean there is progress. Go for it and be sure to accomplish your goal)))

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
About the power limit you wrote above, I'm on a maximum unscrewed. Now I will try to play well

s

lam1ck
Try another option-only memory(because we don't know yet what is buggy, the memory or chip) and the voltage return into the drain. Memory try minus 40 if your departure minus 20

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
At the moment I was -18,1610. The computer hung again yesterday. At-24 the computer does not vis, so I think the voltage should be left what it was last time. Now I will try at-24, 1630. Feel like I'm going to be like other people. Already can stably and a half hours to play before departure. Already in multiplayer to smell other people's instruments, and the girl had time to get bored play with me. lol

M
Marsj 14.05.20

Porsche911GT3RS
Spolecnost agree, at the time, had a bit of experience with Radeon.

s

Marsj
There are people who have purchased NVIDIA-then what?

s

lam1ck
OK may soon find a middle ground.