3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lam1ck 14.05.20 01:35 pm

Hangs peck. Help debika. A cry for help. (Mortal Kombat X)

I am desperate. Ready to zagonite on Germanskoy the game to those who can solve the problem.
After 5-15 minutes of playing the monitor ceases to receive signal from the graphics card. It continues to sound, a background sound playing, but no sound of blows when you press the gamepad buttons no. Just yesterday a miracle happened, I was able to undergo a traditional tower and the computer is not hung and that in the end was running the bunker. This morning, however, the song is still the same.
No, no MSI Afterburner I did not put. There is only a driver for the graphics card. Haven't tried it to reinstall, but will do today.
About the PC:
Version Radeon - 17.1.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson ReLive
Chipset graphics - Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics
Memory capacity - 4096 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 1250 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
PS I Tried to put minimal salary, like normally works, but if my max speed it flies, I want to play them. I hope celice with answers like AMENAI VENDU pass by. Pagac last hope. I really hope for you, thank you for your attention.
P. S. S. Tried to change the cpu on the gpu, no effect.
76 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 14.05.20

lam1ck
Now I have just
Spoiler

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
Problem. I have not found in my drivers nor watchman or energy efficiency.

s

lam1ck
You have judging by the screenshot included energy (in your screen))) )

s

lam1ck
Spoiler

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
Thank you. Found. I have also disabled the energy efficiency.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

On the second tab WattMan I did not press, and so understand is not necessary. I will try in the BIOS the crap with the kernel if does not help - you have to put the older version driver

K
Koteyko Leopold 14.05.20

Hey, the screen is not worse?

s

lam1ck
So 17.6.2 ? again black screen and ween?

s

Mike Farley Leopold
If you're referring to the blade chip-no it is another problem.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
rocked I afterburner here: https://ru.msi.com/page/afterburner
Yeah, I tried it 15 minutes ago, even the first fight did not finish. It's already in 17.6.2. And after I no changes have been made. Energy efficiency was off.
Maybe I once upon a time on the paper pressed? If so, then maybe try it as something to disable it through the driver? That would explain why afterburner failed

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

Well, I pressed tab, and there is here. So I guess it doesn't work. To continue, I did not.

s

lam1ck
Yes, if you did not press Accept-it is not working. Can play with the voltage to the chip if you know how to raise 24 milivolt and go play-not help-then decrease by the same amount. Well, the last version of the old wood 16.8.3 (version 16.30.2511.100)- eolico off site you will not find them-will ever have to look.

s

lam1ck
Try again to configure the profile of the game-skins with the sample on the example of Battlefield give
Spoiler
Spoiler

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

No. 16.8.3 already with off site downloaded, were there. Now I will try with a voltage. If that doesn't work, you will have to put the old

s

lam1ck
Akuratno add or take away(of downvolt) at 8 millivolt per step. Power limit maximum.

s

lam1ck
Still can disable the in-game plane is the first option.Second to disable it in the driver game profile and there to activate the slider to the FPS and put on 60 or so to play.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
do not really would like without a rifle and play me these bands are terribly annoying, later I'll try

s

lam1ck
So I wrote how to make everywhere forced to disable(game and game profile in the driver) and the slider in the profile to activate and put on 60.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
manual fps limit and disable Vert. sync. it did not help. The GPU disable I also could not. Like all the BIOS ran his eyes, and such a clause is not seen. There were similar items, but they were assigned only the values in the form of numbers and letters, so unlikely it was them.
In the end, I guess I will do as did the guy whose post was in that topic to the incentive. Sell this card, Domino yourself a little more and buy what ever 1080. In the five years of cooperation with the green of any such problems did not arise, and here for the first six months.

s

lam1ck
A little makinesi x 1080? is this a joke? Oh yeah, no cards for sale-miners are all bought and those that appear to be half as much.I doubt that you're now that much without losing a lot of time and money.About 470 it school of the ASUS-I give links to read everything there can and will be able to revive https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?p=13914254#p13914254
https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=556441&hilit=Polaris+BIOS+Editor&start=18740