3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lam1ck 14.05.20 01:35 pm

Hangs peck. Help debika. A cry for help. (Mortal Kombat X)

I am desperate. Ready to zagonite on Germanskoy the game to those who can solve the problem.
After 5-15 minutes of playing the monitor ceases to receive signal from the graphics card. It continues to sound, a background sound playing, but no sound of blows when you press the gamepad buttons no. Just yesterday a miracle happened, I was able to undergo a traditional tower and the computer is not hung and that in the end was running the bunker. This morning, however, the song is still the same.
No, no MSI Afterburner I did not put. There is only a driver for the graphics card. Haven't tried it to reinstall, but will do today.
About the PC:
Version Radeon - 17.1.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson ReLive
Chipset graphics - Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics
Memory capacity - 4096 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 1250 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
PS I Tried to put minimal salary, like normally works, but if my max speed it flies, I want to play them. I hope celice with answers like AMENAI VENDU pass by. Pagac last hope. I really hope for you, thank you for your attention.
P. S. S. Tried to change the cpu on the gpu, no effect.
76 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 14.05.20

lam1ck
Forgot to say-I also have RX only 480 from MSI is no problem and you have AMD 63-65 in the crackdown.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
About 1080 I literally. About the situation on the market too. All profitsee would have turned out anything like day to do. Fortunately I have it now for the first time, what if Injustice 2 comes out? he will be on the same engine and it also probably can the same thing happen. Not happy about the prospect of what is going well for you at all max. settings, but you can't play in it because asus. Great. Now look through the links.

s

lam1ck wrote:Fortunately I have it now for the first time,
Specifically with this game cant have the other cards.You just not lucky in twins-failed 470 from ASUS ( with the 570 they have fully corrected card good) plus the game itself throws up surprises.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
In General, put 16.8.3. Everything works at top speed. However, the difference in shadow rendering and textures is obvious. Plus fps sometimes jumps. Come on steam your chtoli, or where you salonit thanks for the help? :]

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
began to pass the story, reached the Kotal Kahn'and again the same song. In short - it's only the new graphics card is repaired I understand.

s

lam1ck
That's right-this wood is not a complete panacea for departures.Now shaman with the frequency of the memory chip.Try lowering.
My steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116096558/ Donati do not have-optional

s

lam1ck
These flights not only on the RX they are on the new line of cards NVIDIA-just much less.The game itself became friends with the new maps.For example, I agonized for a long time that would be in Son of Rome game(which was temporary copies on the box) are all Stupid Vistula and dropped the fps to 15, but then found a solution and went to 2K at the maximum.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
764 games. Yes, you from another indie game for 50 rubles will be neither cold nor hot :D
Thanks anyway for trying to help. By the way, and installed the latest driver almost an hour and was able to play the campaign mode. Now before shutting down the computer will always be in mkkh to play.

s

lam1ck
Look what your memory's like Samsung or Micron or Hynix? And do as they say lower the memory frequency by 20 MHz per step and try to play HIC. Write if the result will be.
And generally throw off even a link to your map with full performance.I'll ask around at the crazies miners from the forum as they are problematic instances has led to stable work.

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
Today all will make it home will arrive

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

two such strips. The memory frequency is in the penultimate paragraph afterburner memory clock (mhz), right? There is some threshold below which you shouldn't go? By default there 1650

s

lam1ck
I'm also at work.You write with mobile phones? As PG via your smartphone, works poorly or norms.I just don't use smartphones at all-I have an old Nokia 2610 since 2005)))

s

lam1ck
This is a screenshot of the RAM. I wrote about the frequency of the video memory(it's inside the card LOL) to Downgrade to 20 MHz per step and try to play. Another slider in the settings of Afterburner voltage control(screen is not throw off because I'm not at home) he will find. And try first to raise to 24 millivolt(if crashes) then the second option is to downgrade to 24, and slowly lift for 8 millivolt per step.
Example - put a +24 voltage to the chip and to 20 MHz for memory are play.The second option -24 to -20 on the chip and memory. In each new attempt-voltage-plus or minus 8 milivolt and memory frequency plus or minus 20 MHz per step.
Phew.....like all)))

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

Here the heat is going on!

s

Bomber
Just a washed-up ASUS released a flop 470 4 GB - has saved literally everything is the worst among the 470's cards. But with 570 fully healed and she's one of the best among neratov.

s

lam1ck
To learn from any manufacturer's memory card-you need to look at CPUZ only the latest version download-otherwise maybe not all my information to show.
Samsung-excellent
Micron-so-so
Glunix-buggy shit

l
lam1ck 14.05.20

burn consolato
unlocked voltage control and leave the default standard MSI
Here is video https://www.asus.com/ru/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RX470-O4G-GAMING/
With phone pagac rules plows.
The voltage on the chip as I understand it core voltage?

s

lam1ck
lam1ck wrote:
The voltage on the chip as I understand it core voltage?
Yes it is in the middle at 0-that's it, and Sovi as I wrote above according to the formula. Similarly, the slider on the memory.

s

lam1ck
Don't forget the map has to manage only Afterburner no Batmanov or GPU Tweaks from ASUS(the one for illumination)
By the way you can have the old BIOS of the video card-it can also be updated( I'm not talking about the motherboard and about the BIOS of the card)
And find out whose memory chips on it-the list I gave above and how to look.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.20

lam1ck
Version Radeon - 17.1.1
I have this version as it was in the Witcher 3.I'm an old driver set.I sin on him,for after the change to the old screen duck stopped.But I have a 7950,so for complete removal of Krisanov I Windows reset