3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAOSov 14.05.20 01:46 pm

[SPOILERS] Discussion of the game (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Your choice is matter, actually no, don't matter. No consequence your past elections, only a couple of spots in the sum of fifteen minutes.
Gameplay for Clementine 0, just underfoot/the background and let things/five cents and lo and behold, sometimes making it even a whole sentence.
The dialogue is sometimes raised to the level of 2012, but most of the graphics and especially the background nerf. Of the benefits - improved facial animation in 2016 sic!
The plot is stretched, apparently smart writers or left, or processed.
Sound, about 70% of the tracks were taken from previous seasons.
In General, for 2 episode the desire to play and even to understand the story (which is the same ridiculous like a bull in a China shop) disappears. Maybe in a barrel of tar will add honey in episode 3, which I really doubt looking at the first two episodes.
Do not recommend.
In General, summing up the first two episodes - 1 Clementine 10 of which could be...
P. S: you Can put Laura or dislays this same survey, only the incentive.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HAOSov/recommended/536220/
If you want to. =)
P. S. S: See the truth is so bitter that dislike, You only confirm this view, it is psychologically referred to as a subconscious denial of the unpleasant thing. And I can't blame You for it.Only sympathize.
127 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanrem 14.05.20

After Batman I thought that the worst creations from the Storytellers will not...and no, there was no limit to their genius.
Drama for the drama. Again drain of the characters. They killed Kenny©. And Jane, the person who said that will never leave Clementine, hanged himself.

a
andros31 14.05.20

was 2 episode in one breath) loved the continuation! after Batman thought that the merged posse but no! COOL!!

K
Kepar 14.05.20

4/10. Explain. 3 for the graphics which at times pulled, and 1 Clem. Everything else is a disappointment that lasts from year to year. When I read they say your actions will influence the story, every time this disappointed. I thought that the second season will expand the freedom and nonlinearity - are not expanded. In the supplements - are not. But I believe that the series will evolve in terms of non-linearity and freedom of choice who to live and who does not. I now have two of the season pulled Kenny. At the end of the second season I went with him. For what? Seriously, what I was carrying??? In the third season (SPOILER!!!!) it lasts for 5 minutes after which it is cut out from the game. Why would I take it over passes the whole 2 season and worried for him? To see what I can't do anything? To pleat, it's brilliant nonsense! Why can't I save (SPOILER!!!!) niece? Why should I see and accept as her skull hit the bullet??? Perhaps you would like something to avoid, to expand their action, technology that is not 12 years. Where is the promised nonlinearity of the plot which I from year to year you do not see? Everything goes through the system. But no, telltale need the drama that you could take and avoid, and play will be interesting knowing you actually save and not SUFFER death for later. Or am I wrong? The game system, even in Callas office dyuti free world compared to this. 4/10, not more. Failure and sadness. A third series even download a torrent will not, a figure the end of the season will be sawing as Clem or Kenny - the transfer of her death in season 4. Disappointed, the two parts had the third season to realize that the game is not growing, not how much.

p
pashalet 14.05.20

Managed to get only 1 episode. Go through the feelings quickly:

Style: IMHO, worse. Telltale is not strong in 3D. But before masked his wretchedness of being a comic. Now draw textures less flaws, like the weapons falling in the hand, climbed in the eye. What for to go in the direction of the greater 3D if you have it at the level of five years ago?

-Subtitles: the short hell. Google translated? Take that body - tip to apply cold to the bruise to the Bank. I looked - from the mouth of men. Always have to delve into the voice to understand what is actually said. Some answers are not translated. And this is the official litsuha? Rudeness.

[[SPOILERY!]]

-Two of the season we were worried about Clem and saved her. The narrative interrupted at the most interesting place, we look forward to the third season, and... and... And we suddenly offer to play for the incomprehensible Latin? Seriously?;) Yes, spit with high mountains on him and his family. Who are all? Why after two seasons - these are completely foreign we the people need someone to care?

You what Jane turned, Herod? What is that puffy aunt in her jacket? And Jane himself? Pragmatic, clever Jane without flinching passed the fire, water and copper pipes - hanged himself because of a medical pregnancy test? Yeah, yeah, really believe that.

-Walking in the world, where man is wolf, and where podoksik kill for a jar of canned food a man takes in a stranger with a gun? And goes to rescue his family (and if this is an elementary trap?) although the alien and the girl just accidentally got his neighbor?! The logic of rushing from all cracks.

It's here until the first emotions. See what happens next.

P. S. Return to play for Clem, creature. Nice!))

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

Fly
Because the drama, damn it.

Better details Bordu or Batts, there is drama, pathos, or diluted with black humor.

G
Gatzby 14.05.20

You people snickering

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

Such brilliant writers gathered on PG.Can write script and dialogues ourselves? Undoubtedly such masters of the script as you require any Studio.But seriously Clem says little, but on topic and to the point.The script of the episodes are good,although the episodes seemed short.I hope that the game will not go the way of the series.In terms of relationships because hard was involved with the wife of the brother,thought he was dead.And it won both.

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
And I knew that no. :)

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

I passed the first two episodes, and impressions are very positive! The first episode is actually one of the best, almost on a par with the second episode of the first season... (at least for me) Really liked the characters, Javi, Kate, Gabe, Marie (R. I. P.), Jesus and of course grown-up and wiser Clem... (and this is huge plus for me, because in the second season I didn't like almost no one, well, maybe just a Hatch) Those who write that one drama, I want to say, what are you waiting for Comedy or what!? (although the humor here is also okay) If you put points, it is the first episode of the 9 points, the second 8-8.5 points, really looking forward to the next episodes! :)

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
There is drama and there is drama for the sake of drama.

p
pashalet 14.05.20

Passed the 2nd episode. In my opinion, season 3 three obvious problems.

1. Lie. Telltale continues to brazenly produces strictly linear comic for a non-linear game. In the first season it worked because we sincerely believed that "affect all". Then I realized that is not affected: but the season has already passed, the story of Clem and Lee were great – and left the most positive impression. Now developed to cynically exploit the same false acceptance. On a serious smah trying to cheat us out of the old story: "the plot depends on you." Telltale – Wake up, you serite! The game puts me in front of a difficult moral choice, and I was laughing and deliberately choose the stupid option. Because I know that "dramatic choice" will not affect absolutely anything.

2. Plot. What remains, once in the "game" not the actual game? (Well, except for the "game" - the opportunity to explore at each location three useless subject and time to press "Q" to the hero cut down another zombie?) Remains plot. And unlike the brilliant first season, this time with the plot trouble. For two seasons we have learned to live with the problems of Clem! And now pushed her to the third plan, merged all the old characters and give us from some unknown Mexican priests removed handsome to which we suddenly, for some reason, SUDDENLY had to penetrate. Again – NOT WORKING. With a fright I have to empathize with him? Who is it? Why is he here? It is as if in the new series "tomb raider" – suddenly make us play for a passerby, but she may occasionally run next to and sometimes gives advice. What the hell, Telltale?

3. Logic. It is not. At all. Everything happens due to natural reasons – but simply because at the moment the left heel scriptwriter Telltale wanted to. The characters that become fierce paranoid, you amaze kindergarten naivety. Strangers then accuse you of all mortal sins - then suddenly you delegate key decisions. Noisy and stinking zombies always appear "out of nowhere". How? Pike, how?? Here a second ago it was perfectly clear that the car there is no one – and now there is a HORDE of snarling creatures. The weapons all without missing headshoted great distances, worse than the steepest the sniper, then suddenly go crazy in the "desired" scenario of the time. That the plot never soared: type, playing on the contrast, the type – we are all so sudden and unexpected! Pretty zadolbali this telalaska manner – when you literally pushed to take certain decisions and then SUDDENLY, against all logic put in a situation when this solution is losing and you all yelling and accusing. It seems that Telltale did not understand: every joke is only good the first time. When the same technique is repeated ad infinitum – it gets very tiring!

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

NightHawkreal
For example?

b
bcyenjhf 14.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons please Tell me: do you have to be a famous writer, to be able to Express an opinion about the game? And if you write about the film, it is necessary first to remove? Or if the cafeteria hamburger taste good given, something to say about this, it is necessary to first yourself cooking courses to graduate, right?

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
Who was suddenly killed? Of course the very sweet and innocent man to cry. Or fused Kenny and Jane.

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

pashalet
Well I would like to answer your three obvious problems...

1. First in the game nowhere does it say that your choice"affects all, it says, what the plot develops depending on the player's actions that is actually true (a vivid example of the opportunity to save or to let go of Ben at the bell tower, which further modifies the subject (or Ben agrees to help find Clem or not, but if he died, this episode would not have happened (I know all this stuff, but still)))

2. A good story is not necessary here... Clem (finally wiser and more Mature and not always nagging in the second season), Gabe (typical teenager with cockroaches, which is very cool), Marie (lovely girl whose head was sometimes very wise thoughts (sorry for the terrible translation, many might not understand)), Kate (an interesting girl who says what he thinks and is very worried about children not being their biological mother), and of course Xavi (as for me it is one of the best characters Telltale, he is very family man ready to break for his family (as for me it is a huge plus), also occasionally joking ( and it's in these times), and sometimes ready to lend a shoulder almost someone (I'm talking about the situation in the bar)... Personally for me all these characters are memorable... (and this is only in two episodes) In contrast to the second season where I don't remember almost anyone except that Clem (which was super annoying)Kenny (who is nuts) and Luke (so ridiculous drowned)... besides let's be honest, who did in the first episode? (unlike Xavi, who I immediately liked) Personally, I became nice only after the ending of the second episode.

3. The logic and consistency of some characters and situations sometimes frustrating Yes, but to be honest this problem is present in all Telltale games (and not only them, as well as 95% of other developers games, movies, books, etc.) But I think it still is to some extent adds to the severity in certain moments (well, imagine that Clem would not blank cartridges, and the usual, they would have calmly shot the walkers, waited for a while in Prescot and went to the dump for the family, but found all safe and sound and quietly went back to the settlement, and that's the end of the episode (it would seem logical, but tell me who would play this game where there are no poignant moments, interesting situations? (sometimes silly, but still)

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

NightHawkreal
I personally didn't cry and was very angry at the bandits... these moments lend spice to the game (Yes sometimes they are stupid), but generally what I read at the top about the logic written :)

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

bcyenjhfНе necessarily,but if you are not happy with the dialogues,which by the way is good.Clem is such what I've played in the second season.Distrustful and ready to pull the trigger anytime and to anyone.It means,Yes I'm a hundred times better write.But go for it.In General, the right people wrote,you gentlemen zazhralis.Or fused Kenny and Jane.About Kenny I will not argue,but Jane.Her way Clem and Jane unlike you brilliant writers and masters of survival,well aware of to survive in this world with two infants on her hands.is AMBA.And if it's twins?

K
Kepar 14.05.20

No, and it is written there that our decisions and actions will affect the plot of the game. It is not. The game is linear and a sense of whom to save if you know that it will cut out? Why do we watch this crap if there is a show? You're just watching and not playing at all. Still linear with excessive drama. I personally was sick to play and someone to save them, knowing that their polyphilia and you're just gonna stand and take it for granted. Well, that's why Kenny made the first key figure after Lee and so just for the times it cut out within 5 minutes??? As what to cut - so it's suddenly tatame. Always. It is better to be a boring, vanilla dialogues were cut with which the game is full. From the first season managed to cut. ALL! Except Clem. And it will also cut out. Why do we Mexican? To him no sympathy. I have more sympathy for his girlfriend and niece which was cut without the opportunity (as always) to save. No, all the same it is a failure and disappointment which lasted from year to year.

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
I can't seem to getting through, the fact that the girl put it ( and even imposed) solely for the sake of drama.

A large part of the acute situation is far-fetched, like the garbage under the bridge, missed a hundred ghouls is a must try.

In Walking, we generally have no effect, on the Board and the Bets and more freedom.

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Yeah, her way Clem, so she left her alone like a teenage drama Queen.