3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAOSov 14.05.20 01:46 pm

[SPOILERS] Discussion of the game (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Your choice is matter, actually no, don't matter. No consequence your past elections, only a couple of spots in the sum of fifteen minutes.
Gameplay for Clementine 0, just underfoot/the background and let things/five cents and lo and behold, sometimes making it even a whole sentence.
The dialogue is sometimes raised to the level of 2012, but most of the graphics and especially the background nerf. Of the benefits - improved facial animation in 2016 sic!
The plot is stretched, apparently smart writers or left, or processed.
Sound, about 70% of the tracks were taken from previous seasons.
In General, for 2 episode the desire to play and even to understand the story (which is the same ridiculous like a bull in a China shop) disappears. Maybe in a barrel of tar will add honey in episode 3, which I really doubt looking at the first two episodes.
Do not recommend.
In General, summing up the first two episodes - 1 Clementine 10 of which could be...
P. S: you Can put Laura or dislays this same survey, only the incentive.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HAOSov/recommended/536220/
If you want to. =)
P. S. S: See the truth is so bitter that dislike, You only confirm this view, it is psychologically referred to as a subconscious denial of the unpleasant thing. And I can't blame You for it.Only sympathize.
127 Comments
Sort by:
c
caliskan 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
and I'm not saying that in season 2 were good characters. the same nonami. one Kenny was native

b
bcyenjhf 14.05.20

One thing is for sure. In season 4 he is an Asian. Tolerance! In season 1 of man, a Negro. In season 2 girl, white. In season 3 man, Latino. Asians haven't targeted, the disorder!

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

bcyenjhf
Well, first Hispanic is a separate race or what!? And secondly, Clem is not white, and mulatto (I think her mother is white and father is black)...

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

caliskan
And in the first season, once everything is known you think it was? The same Lee, Clem, Kenny, etc. also the so-called noramimi was...

V
Viss 14.05.20

2 episodes from season 3 as 1 from the previous two. With the guys from Clem created sociophobe with the baby when she is all my childhood with a bunch of people lived. Localization, of course Achtung, this is a case when we have to wait until the interpreters will translate, Lal! The consistency of, well, the series has never been famous for consistency. Jesus, the matrix and the drugs they damn seriously?
Well at least still had the sense to roll out cloud.

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

Viss
You wanted to say, Neo is the Savior and the matrix really such a stunt WikiName fell walking is something with something =)

V
Viss 14.05.20

HAOSov
But it can still be apostoly: Clem, Latino, doctor,boy, Tripp, wife Lubovna and brother! Well, the apostles will vary depending on your choice)

b
bcyenjhf 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
Season 1 it is therefore 1, there are introduced to the main characters and firmly taught to him. And everything mainly revolved around Clementine! And Lee did everything for her. Season 2 all over it, which is logical (since Lee died). But in the 3rd sudden change of horses, and come play for complete strangers? You would like the new season of Dr. house, where the whole season will be about migrant workers-a janitor in the hospital? And the house will just be with him sometimes on Skype to talk?

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

In short, I understand on the playground gathered some haters of the third season (put a plus sign to each other, minus all those who disagree with them, etc.)... But meanwhile, the third season (first two episodes) has the most positive ratings and reviews from both the critics and the majority of ordinary players (even the first two episodes of the first season could not boast) :)
Spoiler

c
caliskan 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
so to the characters of season 1, and of the new characters 2 I only remember Jane because I was mad at the end and the lame glasses for the same reason. all. 3 same, another batch of food for the walkers, survivors will leave 1 or 2 characters to in season 4 they also shamefully drained

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

Viss
The new religion, and the congregation is walking?

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

bcyenjhf
House not looking so that you will not be able to answer :) Well, and even then how would characters reveal during the game... (or would you rather again the aching Clementine to play?) I'm already very attached to Javi, Kate, Marie (ಥ_ಥ), Clem (which fortunately for me has changed) and partly to Gabe and Jesus (although he was on the strength of five minutes was shown)... In the second season I'm not attached to anyone (this is a note, and as seasons at least for me), moreover, to be quite honest even in the first season I became interested in the characters (particularly Lee, Clem, Carly, partly Kenny and his family) only after the ending of the second episode of \_(ツ)_/
In General, I'm not saying the game is perfect it definitely has disadvantages for me, for example, two of the most obvious is - a terrible translation (I have the feeling that the game is any Chinese translated) and plums Jane or Kenny (although I have this situation was not as Clem was left alone with A. J.).

p
pashalet 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
The third season has the most positive ratings and reviews from both the critics and the majority of ordinary players (even the first two episodes of the first season could not boast)
And then it's simple, don't you think? Made a new hero pretty handsome. And suddenly - the first woman in the game begins with him literally and otherwise hung on a romantic hint. And then the doctor, hardly seeing him again was ornametals all, and even with kisses climbs)) And this is only the first episodes. There is a certain category of players to whom this situation is quite like that. Hence the rating.

For comparison - what a cool story was Lee in those first two episodes! Got involved because of jealousy. Killed a man. Goes to jail. Suddenly An Alien. The struggle for life. Found the child. We have to save Clem, simultaneously solving a lot of problems, and being responsible for group - ready gnaw among themselves for any reason. Along the way, learns that the parents died. Applied personally kills his own brother. Decides who will survive partners. Here is were the drama and the intensity. And now stupidly use the same templates and even do not at full strength, carelessly.

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
I do not so you have become attached to Gabe ( not you -_ -) as just want to set fire to the dispute, and the remaining feed the trolls. Although I admit that many people - so many opinions, but one thing is not clear, when Clem has to complain and whine? When its 80(Riley, there's the incentive) hours of the game and the election of all the possible answers, I never noticed. If you look at what everyone else just complained to her the same Nick vivid example, not to mention the rest of the characters.

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

caliskan
That's it attached during the whole season, not just in the third season, a similar situation will be (I have for example attached to Javi, Clem, Kate, etc. and it's only two episodes, but I already wrote a hundred times)... If you are all the next batch of feed is well don't play then what more can I say \_(ツ)_/

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

pashalet
Made a new hero pretty handsome.
I don't know, as for me as an ordinary man with beard (the young Joel similar)... Well, girls are very amorous I think it has long been known \_(ツ)_/
Besides, in defense of Kate, I can say that in love she had for a long time (you can understand the flashback).

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

HAOSov
HAOSov wrote:
Although I admit that many people - so many opinions, but one thing is not clear, when Clem has to complain and whine?
I'm not saying that complaining about life, and that whine is true, the dog attacked her, the story of sewing the wound, the Russian lad it shoots, the situation where one must choose between Kenny and Jane... I certainly understand that all this painful experience, but seriously why do so many of the situations in the second season (some Clem & m simulator).

T
TORRESNATOR 14.05.20

I have the feeling that the writers of the first two seasons, no one left. The plot runs far ahead of the characters, and in fact Javier is in no way disclosed, not to mention the supporting characters as well. Language would not rise to call someone from the group If the secondary character, Clem, Kenny, Ben, Duck, even the bum they found on the train. This season there is only Javier and Clem, the other characters are secondary. Very memorable episode from the first season in which it was necessary to distribute food among the group members, which in any case is not enough. Something tells me that this season of such moments will be few. Instead, they will be bothering a ridiculous plot twists and deaths in the spirit of how could you kill that little girl, or, when it was discovered that the leader of the new front is the brother of Javier. This is a very unexpected turn, however, is just as ridiculous. I want to believe that in the next episode the characters will be revealed, and the game's emphasis will shift towards Clem. Although in the past it is hard to believe. However, as in everything else...

p
pashalet 14.05.20

TORRESNATOR
Language would not rise to call someone from the group If the secondary character, Clem, Kenny, Ben, Duck, even the bum they found on the train. This season there is only Javier and Clem, the other characters are secondary

Honestly, if there would Clem (even in a truncated, minor role) - I generally wouldn't even pass the second episode. For the story of Mexican-loser personally, I like something tsepanulo. As for me: no in his history of the highlights, something that would have taken the soul. But it is full of stupid inconsistencies. Clem at least is a nostalgic longing for the first two seasons.

I certainly do not exclude hope - what's next developed by some miracle pulled the story, but until then... Until the pain and decay.

k
kolobod 14.05.20

and I remembered how Teyla swore
swore oath
saying that your choices in the second season
will do
the caps already have written TRULY
to affect the entire 3сезон
affected, finally truly globally
1,5 minute frame affected
skunks false)))))))