3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAOSov 14.05.20 01:46 pm

[SPOILERS] Discussion of the game (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Your choice is matter, actually no, don't matter. No consequence your past elections, only a couple of spots in the sum of fifteen minutes.
Gameplay for Clementine 0, just underfoot/the background and let things/five cents and lo and behold, sometimes making it even a whole sentence.
The dialogue is sometimes raised to the level of 2012, but most of the graphics and especially the background nerf. Of the benefits - improved facial animation in 2016 sic!
The plot is stretched, apparently smart writers or left, or processed.
Sound, about 70% of the tracks were taken from previous seasons.
In General, for 2 episode the desire to play and even to understand the story (which is the same ridiculous like a bull in a China shop) disappears. Maybe in a barrel of tar will add honey in episode 3, which I really doubt looking at the first two episodes.
Do not recommend.
In General, summing up the first two episodes - 1 Clementine 10 of which could be...
P. S: you Can put Laura or dislays this same survey, only the incentive.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HAOSov/recommended/536220/
If you want to. =)
P. S. S: See the truth is so bitter that dislike, You only confirm this view, it is psychologically referred to as a subconscious denial of the unpleasant thing. And I can't blame You for it.Only sympathize.
127 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashalet 14.05.20

Ellie Williams
1. Firstly the game does not say anywhere that your choice affects all the Development of the game depends on Your actions. The story will evolve as you decide You - that's what you told us in the first season, and it was a blatant lie)) To the third season, the inscription was changed to the Story evolves depending on the player's actions - which is also a lie. Since each episode is only about 5-6 pseudo-elections - of which at least some insignificant cosmetic value has a maximum of 1. The rest give only options are absolutely meaningless dialogue of the characters. By the end of the seasons WD - consequences of all these pseudo-no big do not matter. Will Ben get out of there under the feet when I be able to do everything myself, as usual - or will do it himself, as usual, but without the presence of Ben? Oh, gods - what is non-linearity!)) A"main final choice" of the 2nd season? By the beginning of the 3rd - Telltale do it successfully merged. Reducing everything to tiny and illogical mineralise where all the junk characters die and the story starts with a clean slate. You this approach suit you? Great. Me - no.

2. A good story is not necessary here... - whoa, Whoa! Police! Speaking about the plot, I immediately in the beginning of the post written IN MY OPINION. So, in my opinion of Teyla attempts to distract the player from the squalor of the plot - by entering from two girls who are openly hung on the main character is cheap. Do you like it? For God's sake.

3. The logic of the characters and situations sometimes frustrating Yes, but to be honest this problem is present in all Telltale games - why? This type justifies all at once? Uh... No.

4. Who would play this game where there are poignant moments, interesting situations? sometimes silly, but still - You, as if in a question are given the answer. Interesting situation - should be INTERESTING. And not stupid. A good writer creates an interesting and compelling situation, in which I believe (given the genre), and that forces us to empathize. Screenwriter who just wants to cut the dough without straining - creates a unexpected situation without any logic and meaning, just because I have to. It's called trash.

J
Jay C 14.05.20

The people I have on the shortcut of the game appeared some icon in the lower right corner. Like shield blue black diamonds on it, like a badge of protection. Not bother of course, just strange that the icon be ? Does anyone have the same thread ???

S
Sadad172 14.05.20

Weak, very! 1 episode of Season 2 was just a plague, the death of Omid, a dog bite, a new group! 2 episode of season 2, meeting with Kenny! In season 3, nothing amazing, new GG much, but to his family I honestly do not care, he killed the girl - not care, shot the chick - care. Not that he liked any of the Terminals. And the duration of episodes no. In short, it is difficult to judge, but not catchy at all.

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

pashalet
I personally liked the first two episodes (especially after a very average second season), you're probably not, so I see no point in arguing, as they say how many people so many opinions...

J
Jay C 14.05.20

In General, I figured out that the shield icon on shortcut with the game is run as administrator. So who removed annoying - right-click on the shortcut, select the security tab and remove the checkbox run as administrator. After re-starting the game the icon will disappear.

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

Jay C
I thought so, but a flap like yellow and blue.

T
TORRESNATOR 14.05.20

Pros: Clem and improved animations.
Cons: too little Clem, nalinie characters, banal and uninteresting main character, too many ekshona, the characters are not revealed, the decisions of the first two seasons as virtually no play.
I, as a fan of the series it's a shame for such a continuation. Telltale decided to go to mass casualif the game in all aspects, and just spat on his personality.

a
art1my 14.05.20

Very, very, very few games for Clem! If in the future will have a choice of who dies Clem or Xavier, I choose Xavier. Tesla said that we will play for Clem, and for Javier. But why so little for Clem to play? Difficult or what to do what to half of the episode played for Clem, Paul for Javier??? The third season was very weak. I would hope that the situation will be fixed.

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

No, people, just look how many of disloyal I scored on the review of the incentive . And there is only 1 minus. Looks like people here are smarter than I or more a realist.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HAOSov/recommended/536220/

P. S: With model Jane, I shouted more than once xD

b
bcyenjhf 14.05.20

Explains a lot this quote developers.
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier will be a soft reboot that will try to appeal to avid fans of the series, and newcomers not familiar with the previous adventures of Clementine
Restart them, mlyat

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

Not the people, show me those fulmars who will play with the THIRD part? Watch the movie first, the third in the trilogy? The series with season 3? Maybe we'll sleep through the day, and at night to go to work/school.
Agree? What is the restart? Why Mass Effect-om was not restart, why not in Dragon Age? Because with all the cons biovar, they were not fazed by the fans.

k
kenny undead 14.05.20

let me just say one thing...
Spoilersa##IF!The point was to save Kenny or Jane if they stupidly poured almost at the beginning!I'm a fan of the series has really become annoying,remember the second season there is almost the same story with drain characters...

c
caliskan 14.05.20

Played yesterday this game is taltal, what is draining! First, it seems a good start, but then went crazy. How shamefully they leaked Kenny! Stupid writers just threw him out of the windshield, although the rate obviously wasn't so big and he suddenly broke his spine and then he came walking and ate it. Wonderful death of the best character of the series, they are still in season 2 wanted to make him crazy, but I'm not sold and killed Jane. Thank God it is also infamously leaked.
Most hated moment at the end when after all the skirmishes with the bandits that killed a lot of people on both sides they go to these bandits and this stupid Xavi even says that the death of his wife on their responsibility! And anything that they are already a bunch of people put?! Girl shot dead in front of him?! But the bandits are stupid and let them. And then an unexpected turn! The bandit's brother Javi! Wow!
Also potmesil dumb nigger, he then took the bandits cares about Clem if she is their mark, so I got it.
Again the absolute lack of influence of choice on the course of the game. Just sit and watch cheap soap Opera. What happened to the duration? Released 2 episodes, and they are passed as a single episode from past seasons. of gameplay to 5 minutes to run across the rest of the time watching kinik and choose a meaningless phrase.
In short tatel in his repertoire. They have 2.5 good games: Board - they really went the whole hog, the first episode of the walking because they didn't have such fame and had to try, well, the Wolf, who slid to the end of the season.

E
Ex_Vandal 14.05.20

caliskan wrote:
Also potmesil dumb nigger, he then took the bandits cares about Clem if she is their mark, so I got it.
Um... my friend, and the dialogue You read carefully? The Negro grabbed Clem because I overheard them talking with Javier and was aware of who she was and the fact that hiding from the new frontier. To hear these don't need to be Einstein to put two and two together. And motivation he was strong - the death of a friend(revenge Xavi and Clem), and of well-being for one to correct.

P. S. regarding the abrupt death of the characters Tellalov. None of the haters have not thought about the fact that this is a special psychological course writers? We are tied to the characters, we start to influence them, then BAM... like a sickle in the balls. For the first blind passage this is a very effective move.

p
pashalet 14.05.20

Ex_Vandal - Ebony grabbed Clem because I overheard them talking with Javier and was aware of who she was and the fact that hiding from the new frontier. To hear these don't need to be Einstein to put two and two together. And motivation he was strong - the death of a friend(revenge Xavi and Clem), and of well-being for one to correct.

This is a motivation idiot, agree? He really believed that frostbite thugs who would think nothing of destroying a WHOLE village, give the population of zombies and mercilessly shooting a bunch of peaceful, unarmed, innocent people, including women, perform all of its conditions? Simply because it will give them a Clem? What's to stop them to pick up Clem and then put a bullet in the forehead? Just for fun, for laughter? After all, these are people who would think nothing of killing a child opened a carton of yogurt! A black man shot a couple of their comrades. And he is seriously on something counts? His brain does not?

Regarding the abrupt death of the characters Tellalov. None of the haters have not thought about the fact that this is a special psychological course writers? We are tied to the characters, we start to influence them, then BAM... like a sickle in the balls. For the first blind passage this is a very effective move.

That's it. For the first one. But this method is continually repeated from episode to episode, from season to season. Worked splendidly in the first part. Somehow worked in the second. But now it becomes a somewhat bleak and suggests that the writers stupidly lazy to come up with some original new moves.

E
Ex_Vandal 14.05.20

pashalet wrote:
And he is seriously on something counts? His brain does not?
Many people in the discussion start to resent the irrationality of actions of different characters in walking. Wrong, illogical, not reasonable... even if our life would have been as logical and reasonable and all things sophisticated. Here in ordinary life, people go crazy) And about the Negro... You're missing the most controversial aspect of this situation - It is the bandits cut off the finger of his girlfriend, and then just killed her. Personally, I wrote off his act to insanity, it is, in General, that the tunnel behaved inappropriately. Had to get rid of the pain.

p
pashalet 14.05.20

Ex_Vandal - Well, that's it, you write: It is the bandits cut off the finger of his girlfriend, and then just killed her! He raged, shouted that we should go back and kill all these bastards. And then suddenly there's this sudden decision, and let me pass into the hands of these monsters still escaped from them a little girl! (Since he overheard everything, you could not know that Clem from the bandits escaped). Let they tortured her as punishment, and I will praise, reward and the captive Eleanor (or whatever it is) will immediately return! Such nonsense really only insanity and can be attributed...

And Javier like this - rushing out to people who never killed his niece and the young girl shot and bleeding in his arms (while brutally killed a bunch of people). Right now, they say a Miracle occurred and I this beast will be able to convince them that they were wrong, and they'll fly. WTF? Seriously?))

c
caliskan 14.05.20

Ex_Vandal
I would understand the illogic if I believed in the characters, but here what is nouneymy doing a mere delusion

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

Ex_Vandal
Most do not understand... Just because a judge illogical and crazy" the actions of others sitting in a warm apartment, well-fed and healthy in a sober mind, and being in a stressful situation how would they we do not know... As they say a person first makes, and then think and that is why in our world (the real world) so much, it would seem strange, illogical and crazy actions of people who have found themselves in difficult life situations \_(ツ)_/

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.05.20

caliskan
Well, since named Javier will be brighter than all the characters of the second season together \_(ツ)_/