3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAOSov 14.05.20 01:46 pm

[SPOILERS] Discussion of the game (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Your choice is matter, actually no, don't matter. No consequence your past elections, only a couple of spots in the sum of fifteen minutes.
Gameplay for Clementine 0, just underfoot/the background and let things/five cents and lo and behold, sometimes making it even a whole sentence.
The dialogue is sometimes raised to the level of 2012, but most of the graphics and especially the background nerf. Of the benefits - improved facial animation in 2016 sic!
The plot is stretched, apparently smart writers or left, or processed.
Sound, about 70% of the tracks were taken from previous seasons.
In General, for 2 episode the desire to play and even to understand the story (which is the same ridiculous like a bull in a China shop) disappears. Maybe in a barrel of tar will add honey in episode 3, which I really doubt looking at the first two episodes.
Do not recommend.
In General, summing up the first two episodes - 1 Clementine 10 of which could be...
P. S: you Can put Laura or dislays this same survey, only the incentive.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HAOSov/recommended/536220/
If you want to. =)
P. S. S: See the truth is so bitter that dislike, You only confirm this view, it is psychologically referred to as a subconscious denial of the unpleasant thing. And I can't blame You for it.Only sympathize.
127 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Eyes 14.05.20

Well, then it is predictable that the brother Javi to take it in a new frontier (since in the trailer he's got the mark on the neck). And maybe he and Clem will carry some instruction to eliminate the other members of the new frontier

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

Red Eyes
There is already a pitchfork on the water. I can also assume that Clem/Xavi will lead the abroad or opposition. Can even assume that all merge, besides Clem ( but then even I'm not 100% sure if the merge I will be very surprised of the stupidity plum brand ). Anyway, let's wait and see.

R
Red Eyes 14.05.20

HAOSov
Oh, if they kill Clem, I will curse them and will never buy their games. Actually, Clem is not a bit, not in terms of appearance, but in terms of character. I understand she's an adult now. But it is expressed through swearing, and what is excessive thirst of battle.

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

Red Eyes
Pfft, probably because according to statistics, 70% of the players picked, including me, the character Clem. Because much of the good many do not live in such times ( even in reality ). And swearing, a couple of times to send someone in the right(!) situation, and it isn't abuse, I do not like the Slavs is to know and understand...

R
Red Eyes 14.05.20

HAOSov
Her character is the same regardless of the choice

D
DIZNX 14.05.20

Season 3 1x and 2x cooler seasons!

M
Mortaliss 14.05.20

DIZNX
steeper than the second right,about the first I don't think so

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

Mortaliss
As for me the second cooler. Why? Yes, because the heroine was the formation of personality and character formation, and this without the help of the big and tough for adults. And you know what? She didn't want the people she did, and it speaks about a strong character, wit, and intelligence. That is what made season 2 steeper ( than the third ). Regarding the first, well, there is already a controversial issue, it is the start of history and a lot of people and is in such a state of Oh, his jaw already slack that prevents an open mind to evaluate the pros and cons of the first season. And in the third we were given an ordinary guy, with no background, which flutter, and we served him as a Savior and hero. In the behavior of Clem oddities, the choice to go with the family, my Clem would not have returned to the city by car and took the car and went to the path. Because neither residents nor Xavi she is essentially one, and it is in itself, but he or leaped altruism or stupidity of the writers. With high probability, E. J. in the hands of the frontier, but certainly better than wearing heavy and mentally disabled child behind him, cutting HIMSELF a chance of survival, limiting mobility and increasing the flow of forces. And so the wolves are fed and the sheep intact. My Clem doesn't want a child( before her yet =)), and imposed on him by force though. We wait for the next episodes, but so far the first two are not encouraging.

v
vad231437 14.05.20

People, I'm here to read you. Some with Kenny, something happened. Others - chick hanged himself. Damn, and I have nothing like that and the events developed differently, though with similar results. So maybe this is the high consequences of election, which ought to be used more from the first season?

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

HAOSov
Because you're not Clem. )

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

NightHawkreal
So that's fine) But in General I'm talking about style of play. I of course for full immersion, but not so full =)

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

HAOSov
But in the essence, here, the immersion should be less than in any RPG, because it is what to eat, but film( or the comics).

Z
ZScript 14.05.20

Passed both episodes - will Express their thoughts on the game. With many above, unfortunately, agree.
For a start I will say that the game is not fun to play and is the only thing th really long and waited.
1 - disappointed that the plot has sucked from the finger. Guys with kids went to eat yogurt, and they want to kill like they are walkers, not people. I wanted to see that Clem and Kenny will be doing after leaving Wellington, and then the Mexicans. Not what I was expecting.
2 - the lack of logic. I did not cause questions why Lee made the decisions in the first part. Then I catch myself thinking, why is Javier something trusted to decide even go with him? The same Tripp is more like the role of leader - he is a much older, stronger and more experienced than the others.
3 - hard leaked Kenny. Well, you can not, seriously. The only character with K-m all went together from the very beginning is killed by the wild folly and accidents. Soon things were getting better, he came back to life and now this... very disappointed.
4 - simplicity of the gameplay. The dialogue of the characters became shorter several times - answer dwuma proposals. There is no opportunity to talk with characters, to walk around the map. The season became even more kintsom than a game.

That liked this picture. Pull, on the laptop does not slow down unlike Batman - thank you for this.
Like the character Clementine in this environment have matured ahead of time what was going to happen.
Another nice character Eleanor - straight after the ideal girl behavior. I hope it will not be removed as Carly.

For the time being. The game is at least a ... six. Not bad, but expectations are not met yet. PS. seem to lead to the fact that the leader of the front will be a girl named L.

G
Gatzby 14.05.20

In the absence of serious nonlinearity and story, a worthy book, the episodes play very interesting,
the characters are also very interesting, though some of them clearly established, then to their dramatic dunk.
Also agree that Kenny and Jane are leaked very quickly. It would be much better if flashbacks to the deaths of Kenny/Jane showed in the season finale, and no frontier would show flashbacks of their participation.
The rest of the game remained at the level of the 2nd season

a
art1my 14.05.20

ZScript
Spoilerville?
Well, by the way, except it can still be
Solarcrest
How does the fate of these two characters needs to disclose. At least the corpses show or 2 sentences to say.

R
Red Eyes 14.05.20

art1my
Or as a variant of Molly

Z
ZScript 14.05.20

art1my
K and Molly's characters are not the same, but L. just perfect for this role. But I want to believe that this is not the only thing that us can surprise in the next episodes.

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

ZScript
You want her also leaked?

H
HAOSov 14.05.20

I wish that Clem is NOT leaked, and released the seasons continue. Talk about the conveyor belt here is misplaced, it's not Assasin or cold, and it is a normal narrative.

C
CiaphasCain 14.05.20

ZScript wrote:
disappointed that the plot has sucked from the finger. Guys with kids went to eat yogurt, and they want to kill like they're walking, not the people
Well, in a world where nothing is produced (no, I do not exclude that somewhere maybe some production work, but specific to walking are not shown this, if I'm not mistaken) - it is logical that no one will just share supplies. And human nature is to fight each other/interfere in any situation