3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rieeg 15.05.20 12:24 pm

How to accomplish the goal? (The Sims 3)

There was a purpose to go with a friend of the chef at the restaurant for dinner.
Don't understand how to do it =(
Invited a friend chef in the bistro, sat, and ... sheesh. The goal remained, and to let the chef do not want to.
Help plz.
86 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walandemort 15.05.20

there when this friend must fit in the dialog populate the line type to go for lunch!and you're probably using his phone, invited)

R
Rieeg 15.05.20

Yeah, through the phone )
Thank you!

H
HollowHeart 15.05.20

've noticed.

what has always been in a good mood, and quickly raised on the robot:
regularly visit the beauty salon and do it and something. the more expensive the stronger effect and lasts longer. very useful.

J
Justfil 15.05.20

yeah, but the 7500 is cool, I kind of money the whole salon will buy ))

W
Walandemort 15.05.20

do not have to choose the coolest!you can choose the cheaper just the effect is given for a shorter period!I go to the salon right before work))and my SIM happy on working hours)

H
HollowHeart 15.05.20

I buy care 3000. I can afford basically.

D
DimSKnZ 15.05.20

Yes by the way a legal way to boost mood is what that crazy device from the Sims 2))) in this case there definitely will be increased))

G
Gwinbleid 15.05.20

Damn, and I really like that now don't need to look for friends in order to rise)))

D
DimSKnZ 15.05.20

But nobody was aware of such purpose - have brow shower to improve! and how it then to recover? I found by the name of the house where he should live and there are no such((( I was there all day it watched appeared reptile

L
L3on 15.05.20

and I have the goal appeared to bring the painting to the Institute iscost....I even brought on a wall in a frame hung...and nifiga goal was not ispolnilos......what did I do wrong?

W
Walandemort 15.05.20

L3on,there may be asked to write a good picture,and you brought them color a child's hand?))))))

L
L3on 15.05.20

no no...there they asked to bitartate picture not less than 1000 bucks....*my Sims all the skill of Hudojnika pumped, together with accompanying asterisks in the journal*....so I brought a picture worth 2500 ...nothing happened....maybe there really may give it...but there are no workers found((

W
Walandemort 15.05.20

and where to get it?try to focus on the building, which you should take,it wakes the thing with an exclamation point!

L
L3on 15.05.20

Literally, the goal looks like :

Bring in the scientific Institute of a picture worth 1000$
In a scientific Institute received Grand on investigations of the influence of high art on a person. But for the purchase of paintings at auction capabilities. So local artists are invited to bring a painting worth no less 1000симобаксов. Of course for a fee. For the novice painter a good way to earn extra money.

Here.....and I don't know what to do...I already covered the masterpieces of the whole Institute...I already sold them there.....have zarabatyval money playing the guitar........well it is for Finance))).....but what to do I don't get it......

W
Walandemort 15.05.20

you click on Institute!there should appear that those it is necessary!!!!!!

L
L3on 15.05.20

Walandemort....thank you...!!!!!!!

E
Eleanor 15.05.20

prompt. what does it mean in the career of a rock star to speak at 10 events. this is where such meropriyatiya to take?

L
Lerok 15.05.20

Tell me how SIMA to be buried,and they are the men crying and I don't know what to do

_
_Don_ 15.05.20

The vase with the ashes carry on the ground...So it was in the 2nd part

V
Vovan Helsing 15.05.20

How to perform the dream of life prevoshodnyi aquarium
?