3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rieeg 15.05.20 12:24 pm

How to accomplish the goal? (The Sims 3)

There was a purpose to go with a friend of the chef at the restaurant for dinner.
Don't understand how to do it =(
Invited a friend chef in the bistro, sat, and ... sheesh. The goal remained, and to let the chef do not want to.
Help plz.
86 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Don_ 15.05.20

To meet with colleagues 4 pieces,I guess.

A
Andreus_12 15.05.20

Hello. I just started to play. I do not understand how to accomplish goals... I Have 2 goals: the first is the competition to cook the best dish. But to take this dish to the competition, you need to place it in a backpack, and a regular meal (a cooked Breakfast or lunch) and place in backpack does not work. Why? Or just need a greater level of cooking to cook some special dish? My SIM first level.
The next goal at work, you need to wash 5 tubes... first where you can wash these tubes, and secondly, where to get them, if the backpack doesn't?!

O
OverHunter 15.05.20

Andreus_12 don't know why you didn't put in a backpack try to enter into buy and shift to another location and then transport in a backpack.And you with first level can't win

O
OverHunter 15.05.20

Andreus_12 don't know why you didn't put in a backpack try to enter into buy and shift to another location and then transport in a backpack.And you with first level can't win

O
OverHunter 15.05.20

And to conduct the concerts need to go to the stadium and click on it.From 15:00 to 20:00

A
Andreus_12 15.05.20

Assassinvlad, I honestly do not quite understand what you wrote. What and where to shift? And someone knows how to do the job with tubes?

D
Demii 15.05.20

Andreus_12,at the expense of the tubes do not know,but the dish can be put into the backpack,immediately prepare and clean up ,then go take it,but then spoiled,cooking should be more pumped,at least to the fifth level,then it is easier time you will about tubes if I write the most interesting)

m
martzik 15.05.20

how to make a goal to cook the best dish pliz

D
Demii 15.05.20

martzik
Simka have to cook many times,and from time to time the meals will go up in quality,and in the end will be excellent.I forced a dozen times to cook one dish)

A
Anemona 15.05.20

I had a goal: to destroy financial documents. They appeared in the Luggage, but I did not understand what they had to do. Share the solution for the future, please!

p
pandora... 15.05.20

I was given the task to bring the bistro on 10 (!) the chops are of excellent quality.And my SIM cooks the better =) I Made 10 dishes,just gorgeous and excellent quality.I think,what a ride.But no =) Need food that is of excellent quality.What do I do??? Can someone tell me?

D
Demii 15.05.20

pandora...
I think you no need to prepare,and you need to grow and to harvest and to bring.Can of excellent quality and,usually, the chef gives the task to gather the harvest*: cheese,burgers,otbivnoy(steak) and so on.

p
pandora... 15.05.20

OK,I'll try =)

Y
YumOrangeJuice 15.05.20

Anemona
Try to remove can get

pandora...
if you have another SIM with a lower level tell him to cook and then put the dish in your backpack.No matter who made, it is important that will bring you and that was in the Luggage. you can still try to cook on kalidnay tile or grill

L
Light Crystal 15.05.20

still can not deal with the quest for the nasty(bad) apples. give need to bring some. a time limit. and give when gardening is already pumped, but the miracle plant yet. in twinbrook not wild caught. maybe someone knows where to find it. or how to solve it differently

S
Slon_163 15.05.20

not able to fulfill the purpose (to edit the phone book) tell me

A
Akrrel 15.05.20

Guys, I have somehow not completed.. Hot dogs man needs.. and I bought them like and such prescription. In the fridge and put a couple in your Luggage toskay. And the grill is kind. And she doesn't cook.
Yes, and do not cook. With rathem the same thing, and the rest of the food. Tell me.. Maybe what I do wrong?

A
Aliya33angel 15.05.20

Tell me how prigotovit angel cake and ambrosia?

N
Nuarlatotep 15.05.20

Aliya33angel

Why the fuck even ask this question in different topics?

A
Aliya33angel 15.05.20

Because normal response I have not seen. That's why x.. Better would have given a normal response.