3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20 03:39 pm

Installing mods on the pirates (SnowRunner)

Is there a mod KrAZ https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz
Does anyone know whether it is possible somehow to install on the pirates?
291 Comments
Sort by:
i
isaak1986 16.02.21

And I have the same problem

n
najtm4re 16.02.21

Found a crutch, but at least some solution to the problem:
On the repack from Igruha, the inclusion of mods works, but the connection to the mod.io network does not work. In the case of Khatab, there is a connection to mod.io, but the inclusion of mods does not work. It was logical to try to install both repacks and yes, it works for the hike.
To check, I went to Snowrunner from the Khatab repack, having previously liked the new mod on the site, waited for it to load and logged in from the second repack. To my surprise, the mod not only could be turned on, but also the technique was available for purchase. I bought it, left the garage - all the rules. I don’t know what kind of cancer it plows because the Khatab repack was installed along the path C: Program Files (x86) SnowRunner2, i.e. in another folder, which in theory implies that the mods are loaded only into one copy of the game, but this is not important for us :) And yes, there is no conflict in the save folder, just a second save folder appears under another taplet (you can read about this on the khatab website in the paragraph about saving saves). The rest of the files are the same for both repacks.

S
Sergey Yanakaev 16.02.21

najtm4re
This is a half measure for now. I hope there is a complete solution. But thanks for that too.

S
Sergey Yanakaev 16.02.21

Crashes when creating a new one or trying to continue the game, although the polygon starts normally. It looks like from too many vehicle mods. For when I turn off some or completely everything, it starts. Mods are installed via the in-game installer from the mod.io resource. This problem is observed with some owners of the purchased license. Has this been fixed in version 12.1? And is it possible to fix it at all?

a
azrdog 16.02.21

najtm4re
snowrunner hooks mods saving from the system folder Documents
before that played in khatab10.1 - everything worked. Today I installed khatab12.1 - the old mods remain, the new ones are not loaded and the old ones if you turn it off (and they turn off), then it is no longer on. launched 10.1 - new mod loaded, but also not incl. I tried to change the token - the same thing ((

S
Sergey Yanakaev 16.02.21

najtm4re
Everything works, but now they lag in the menu

O
Orionchik 16.02.21

azrdog
I have the same thing, and the file is being updated all the time ... probably rewriting the token ... they closed the shop shortly))

C
CaHTeX_ 16.02.21

Yes, the shop was closed for the campaign, we are waiting for a decision)

5dolan 16.02.21

on 12.6, the on button also did not work for me, the mod began to reinstall the token and voila, it all worked with 3 variants of the token. try it.

c
constantine8635 16.02.21

azrdog
downloaded this repack License (Tablet: Present) | 12.7 + all DLC had problems for a couple of days I could not turn on the mods then I just prescribed a new token everything worked

a
abito23 16.02.21

konstantin8635
and what kind of repack? can you throw off the link?

d
dsvasev 16.02.21

abito23
probably downloaded from here https://torrent-word.com/games/2153-snowrunner-2020-licenzija-na-russkom.html

a
abito23 16.02.21

dsvasev
Thanks, now I'll rock it, I hope the mods will work there and the game is the same

d
dsvasev 16.02.21

abito23
not at all, if anything works out, write

a
abito23 16.02.21

dsvasev
please tell me, did you update the API key? or used the one you have and just updated the token?

n
najtm4re 16.02.21

azrdog I
assumed that this might be the case, but it was embarrassing that in the game each individual mod can weigh 500+ mb, and there is only half a gig of a folder, while the mods cost 16 :) I will know, thanks.

c
constantine8635 16.02.21

abito23
I don't know why, but the mods stopped appearing altogether, even tokens I updated I download the repack from the hatub I will try for a short time I had to rejoice

d
dsvasev 16.02.21

abito23
yes updated, the first time did not help

V
VladKonPerm 16.02.21

With the Internet turned off, the mods were activated.

d
dsvasev 16.02.21

Does the sun have a pirate at 12.1?