3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anton-zubkov 16.05.20 09:15 pm

Technical problems with the game (Magicka)

does not start(
200 Comments
Sort by:
b
baltazar196 16.05.20

I also have a problem when you run Terminated the program Magicka. I don't know what to do, for all games has found a way to install. And then I ran as administrator, installed the updates then tablet put off antivirusnik when installing, I launched steam, was perestanavlivat additional software. If anyone can tell me what the problem is, win 7 86.

l
l666INFERNO999l 16.05.20

Fayrus
I have 32-bit,but the wood does not work((((

m
mason888 16.05.20

Fayrus was right. Once in the shortcut properties set the resolution to 640X480 and run the game, in the options you need to put your resolution and exit the game. Start up again and play. I however, after installing the game reinstall the graphics driver from a native disk card, just in case.

f
fozitronic 16.05.20

and I have not run (win7 32)! No reaction to the launch shortcut. Updated wood on vidyuhi, and set the shortcut compatibility to XPsp2, pointed in the same 640x480 and quiet... Tried to install two different images, the effect is the same.. If you put a checkbox 640x480, the screen flashes black a couple of seconds and reappears a slave.table

S
Sartacon 16.05.20

the same. what to do? who knows?

W
Weider111 16.05.20

It is necessary to put the XNA framework.

f
fozitronic 16.05.20

All the way, thank you) Installed XNA framework 3.1 and it worked. No ticks, no compatibility should be put, and the resolution decrease. Removed all daws with a label, everything works.

p
punisher1885 16.05.20

But if there are firewood and live , and XNA framework 3.1 T ochto to do ?

F
FightMan 16.05.20

top left hand corner like the map as put in window mode it estaet patches didn't helped maybe someone knows the solution for earlier thanks))

p
punisher1885 16.05.20

Posted from crack flashers will be available soon ( check )

F
FERRUMM 16.05.20

my game won't start at all, is Windows 7, when you start the game closes itself for some reason, because full of errors

F
FERRUMM 16.05.20

problem solved, downloaded this prog Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1

u
unreal_serg 16.05.20

Absolutely same shit.... Windows 7 x64

u
unreal_serg 16.05.20

Karoch, if not start.... put Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable and Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 and Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1.... probably the first is not required, but just in case put, in other games you need!!!! I can not run the set - now play!!!!

A
Amberian 16.05.20

Help!!
installed Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable, Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 and Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1

when the download crashes and writes in the log:

GraphicsDevice component not found.

Stands XP, video card GeForce 6600.
the game goes on this its a? one such game was started?

c
coomerc 16.05.20

With Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable, Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 and Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1

Does not run, according to the report of the error, and writes.

XP sp 3, vidyuhi GeForce 8800

S
Svetloyar 16.05.20

What a game that is so incomprehensible?
Any requirements not specified. Does not start. Downloaded another version, to the surprise has found out that she weight twice as much. Is the latest patch. All, I think I'll check out that game. Silence... Read the comments: should be put .no framework 4.0 is installed, does not start; you have to put henna framework 3.1 - installed, does not start; it is necessary to choose resolution 640x480 - put, does not start; it is necessary that the service pack was 2nd - he is, but will not start.
She has something you want?

i
ilkazet 16.05.20

How to get rid of flickering screen!!??All the time to reinstall video Drava do not want!!!

i
ilkazet 16.05.20

Here's a screen: http://dobrochan.ru/src/png/1102/screen.png

R
Rolien 16.05.20

All frameworks, C++ ustanovleny, but still does not start. The report writes:
Version: 1.3.5.2
Thread: RenderThread
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.NoSuitableGraphicsDeviceException: Could not find a Direct3D device that supports the requested features.
PI Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.FindBestPlatformDevice(Boolean anySuitableDevice)
PI Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.FindBestDevice(Boolean anySuitableDevice)
PI Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
PI Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ApplyChanges()
PI Magicka.Game..ctor()
PI Magicka.Game.get_Instance()
PI Magicka.GlobalSettings..ctor()
PI Magicka.GlobalSettings.get_Instance()
PI Magicka.Program.Main(String[] args)