3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anton-zubkov 16.05.20 09:15 pm

Technical problems with the game (Magicka)

does not start(
200 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exceeded 16.05.20

Buy a license, where steam automatically installs all needed.
Pirates here to support no one will.

R
Rolien 16.05.20

And then the license? My friend, on another computer because I downloaded worked.

E
Exceeded 16.05.20

As would be obvious if it were installed, it would start. Conclusion what not all installed.

i
ilkazet 16.05.20

Solved the problem by changing the screen resolution in the game to low and then again high and the rubbish disappears!!!!

I
IBM_d3m1urg 16.05.20

Rolien
anyways, delete all Net Framework and and Microsoft.Xna.Framework.
Again put the Net Framework 3.5 and Microsoft.Xna.Framework.

And you will have happiness.

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

Don't listen to the Turks screaming about the license, is a special group of grassroots companies that bought and zavidet those who play for free. Try steam version of peradi (which runs through smartstim).

V
VermillionOmega 16.05.20

The first time I hear that those who bought, jealous of those who play for free. This probably only if the incentive game for $ 50 to buy, but there is a crack for the game with all the features.
As for the topic: try to reinstall Flamework or Direct.
The license is of course easier, the steam itself will put everything. (personally, I broke down and bought a first run, then after 3 different images 1 game still starts, but crashes) But if you want freebies you can try so tricky. :) (fans not full of freebies: the incentive right now, Magicka+Vietnam+Suit with hat only costs $ 8 (individually 16 out))

o
orimusic 16.05.20

)))- funny... start on 7ke(64) - only when I put the compatibility with VIN 95 ))) (before updated Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 before - but not helped - put compatibility with XP and 2000 wines ...and when put with a 95 -moved))

A
Antivirus2k 16.05.20

2_Светлояр:
In my opinion she most need you to buy a license. )))

I
Ivan4ik80 16.05.20

Magika Vietnam loaded to the title, just a black screen and hangs. Tried about 3 different Repack Vietnam. Re-installed driver. The problem persists.
With the original Magical to version 1.3.5.2 starts without problems. What could be the reason? :(

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 16.05.20

And I have the same thing, ladies and gentlemen:
Stood before a 9800 GT, everything is calm worked! Then the video card burned out, I got new is the GTS 450, and now the magic has stopped working!

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

Dc.Creeper
Well, how else to explain such a cold attitude to the pirates from the bought?

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 16.05.20

Sorry, ladies and gentlemen! Understood, now all is good =)

C
CplyuVberloge 16.05.20

Hello! This your problem I have installed magic has updated all good) I go again and steam tries to update well what the 1.3 KB! And it shakes!( writes update suspended until the output one to reinstall the game! It is only with magical. Ask advice from knowledgeable people. Tried contacting support have been silent for 2 weeks. (license)

A
Avtoritarin 16.05.20

Usually when stuff like that helps restart Steam, and see if you have updates disabled.

C
CplyuVberloge 16.05.20

friend this stuff happens after a restart! out of steam and went back and everything! the game is not a good size to 2KB! I thought to create 2 ACC and there probyvat? do you think the same thing narisada? The renewal included! don't even know what it is connected! Black ops and other not blunt! this is the first toy

A
Avtoritarin 16.05.20

Slumbercare
Try it with 2 AKOM, theoretically the game should be updated, the current instead of play a button buy and then on the main ake can earn...

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

On the second acre, if litsuha, nothing will have and there buy. And for piratok this, always this sign hanging.

C
CplyuVberloge 16.05.20

did not work( in General there is an idea to change the IP address. Help? And tell me how to et to do without much hassle?

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

No hassle will hardly succeed, for example to change the provider :D