3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anton-zubkov 16.05.20 09:15 pm

Technical problems with the game (Magicka)

does not start(
200 Comments
Sort by:
g
glazijke 16.05.20

The same thing

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

I do not understand, can screens? Patch version 1.3.6.1?

Y
Yak 16.05.20

Th would not do it, flies do?

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

Yauch
I stopped off after reinstalling Windows. Well, if the computer is the most powerful state in 1998, then it is not surprising.

s
sane13 16.05.20

In another window you can run

I
IceAnax13 16.05.20

In short, yesterday I bought Magicka on steam.Complete package.Run like all the rules.Want in the game.And...........the textures in the game zeroorone.........as part of the normal more darker...........like a Zebra.I ustanovil latest driver.The game itself is not slow.Here is a screen http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=86334cb49053c5fc81893cb66c2c0e04

I
IceAnax13 16.05.20

all the topic is closed.I just downloaded the driver for the video card to maximum quality and everything went)logic kick)if kogota the same problem and he has ati to ship the driver on max quality.

S
Shaco 16.05.20

In the beginning of the game you can not skip the Intro Paradox have to wait 1-5 min until she disappears.Th current is not pushed all exactly is not removed. How to fix it ???

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

Who knows, maybe the computer is slow? I, for example, the first run it hangs 8 seconds, followed by 2~3. I can assume that in any way, because the game is loaded.

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

IceAnax13
I loaded the driver immediately put the maximum quality. This is very similar handwriting minimum quality. Vidyuhi nVidia, so that the method can be called universal.

S
Shaco 16.05.20

no normal PC, poidee this picture needs to switch when shalcke on the LMC, because it is with 3 of my friends and I have, and you have only to wait..up to 10 min ((

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

I have a crappy HDD and also hanging, but not so long. Maybe to try defragmentation of the hard drive hold? And suddenly... I have to clean the Windows the game runs a bit faster than on Windows 2-month work.

c
chanksy 16.05.20

I bought licensed game
installed through steam and everything is OK
click start, a second icon appears that I am in the game then disappears like nothing and was not
noticed that when when performed this action appears in the folder with majikoi file
errorReport_2011.06.05-06.08.25_(1)
with the following contents :
Version: 1.3.6.3
Thread: RenderThread
System.ArgumentException: Texture width or height is larger than the device supports.
Parameter name: width
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture3D.CreateTexture(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 depth, Int32 numberLevels, TextureUsage usage, SurfaceFormat format)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture3D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 depth, Int32 numberLevels, TextureUsage usage, SurfaceFormat format)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Texture3DReader.Read(ContentReader input, Texture3D existingInstance)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
Magicka.Game.LoadContent()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
Magicka.Game.Initialize()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
Magicka.Program.Main(String[] args)
vidio card is a powerful
windows 7
I would like to ask for help
maybe somebody knows

A
AzGarD1977 16.05.20

Twitch is great when I walk I begin to blink how to fix it ????

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 16.05.20

Lord! So, I got Magicka stood on a Windows XP - everything was so perfect, no glitches! BUT as soon as I reinstalled XP to 7 - that's what it says to me:
pix.PlayGround.ru
It is all stupid?! I have a GTS 450 is DX11!!! 5.0 Shader!!! What he is not supported Shader?! Who knows how to deal with it - help!

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

probably scared of such a large version of the Shader xD

Something with wood maybe? Or directixer? Maybe his 9th or 10th you want? I had that on 7-ke, standing 11 direct video card supports it, but some old game on the 9th still didn't want to work until I 9th did not put.

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

Texture width or height is larger than the device supports.

That is the key phrase says that the width/height of the texture is higher than the device supports.

c
chanksy 16.05.20

And what do I need to do?
you will not prompt?

A
Alexxxus 16.05.20

I have no idea, but Google might know. The answers to my problems, didn't have digging for a long time. By the way a mistake somewhere already seen, when your are looking for.

You can try the firewood to upgrade to videokartinki. I have Magicka 7 generally did not want to work, the benefit of 2 OS is it, and with XP it is played, no problems arose.

S
Sange Kors 16.05.20

My seven is also the game kick-off, did not want to run. gave the neck, put net.frameworks 4.0 and 3.1. after that, everything is good.