3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20 09:32 pm

Questions related to the v.1 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

In the mission where you save the agent Sykes ever kill,is to move away from the container for 5-6 second the game is over, a glitch or I'm a lousy player?
184 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalcer911 16.05.20

In the mission where you save the agent Sykes ever kill,is to move away from the container for 5-6 second the game is over, a glitch or I'm a lousy player?
the same thing

G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20

3-4 restarting the game passed this point,the game looks crude and the fact that walks on the network nor is the final version of the game.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20

in the trail of the mission were not included disguise,constantly spotted and killed,again helped restart

s
stalcer911 16.05.20

maybe when the patches come out the problem will be solved will dlat

M
Mitchell_M.D 16.05.20

help in mission where to rescue agent Sykes when you give to mark with the help of drone enemies before the bridge(close to where people play football)fit to the bridge and the screen becomes black, the main game is I can shoot and walk but the screen is black

R
RaggaJam 16.05.20

The mission when you have to intercept the arms dealer (helicopter fly) there appears another helicopter you have to shoot down...but it turns out,he is constantly killing me...((

m
magnum1923 16.05.20

How to pass episode of Starfall, where in Kaliningrad it is necessary with a cargo aircraft to shoot down to the end you did not notice? And I 4 times back-not palilis, where he was able, avoided enemy bullets..35 spent only. I understand the script when the drone put on the wing, at the bottom of the guard (near the crates in the hangar) it is necessary to fill up with raising the alarm, because I have no alarm tried to kill - the game does not go further, and with anxiety there is still support uses of shields. Help

G
Glebka768 16.05.20

magnum1923
Well, personally I just have them all filled up....(with alarm)
And dudes with shields cut down, push the *D* that would ** comrades focused their fire on it

m
magnum1923 16.05.20

Glebka768
There is such a job tactics In the end of the job to survive and evacuate - and so it does not run and I also went over the tank all the cases..so I have been thinking about how differently to go through to the bun to earn)

v
vlados13331 16.05.20

G. A. A. R. A.
I have the only problem. I in the Assembly of the arms put a silencer, but in the game I don't have it, so difficult to pass without trouble, if not difficult: it is a glitch or I do not press it?

M
MARHELO 16.05.20

Guys what to do when going through the instruction I put it on Orozco Glushak , and when the episode starts it is not )

i
igorilla_07 16.05.20

so there Glushak given a mission briefing is not held, the one where you need, it works

G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20

vlados13331
I have no problem with that,I put in the Assembly that is in the episode(sights,coloring,etc.), but like I said before,it's probably not the final version,but only the leftist who leaked to the web,I'm not playing anymore waiting litsuhi,but if there also will be,but taking names and will have to wait for a patch if it is.

M
MARHELO 16.05.20

G. A. A. R. A.
And where are you staying ?

G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20

MARHELO
where the Russian helicopter chase

M
MARHELO 16.05.20

I then 1 mission .

V
Verbatam 16.05.20

Guys,look here in the topic about the problem with the muffler,I wrote there how solved this problem!they all continue to play!read and you will be happy:)

m
manhunt333 16.05.20

What the people there with the helicopter (when the Russian Gonesse), how to pass it, I have a FEW races I tried it without a chance of killing this bug Il him still how can it dunk?)

G
Glebka768 16.05.20

magnum1923
Yes, with this ajiwai also had troubles, was the 3rd times, important not to jump the bullets and sit near the ammo box, I showered all the sensors and, sitting around this box, threw all the frag grenades))

m
manhunt333 16.05.20

See the VERTIC had a better shot, who log et will be difficult so please set up the graphics so that less inhibited)