3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20 09:32 pm

Questions related to the v.1 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

In the mission where you save the agent Sykes ever kill,is to move away from the container for 5-6 second the game is over, a glitch or I'm a lousy player?
184 Comments
Sort by:
d
duch777 16.05.20

W is the movement?
In any case , in order - only responds to commands top-down overview of the mouse ( a circle), change the view and increase-decrease. That's all .
On the motion ( if any.) - does not respond

F
Fitterr 16.05.20

duch777
By default, the buttons move as the GG. And the choice of goals and an ultrasound later on.

d
duch777 16.05.20

FitterrПервое - thank you!!!
But there is no movement. Can't select a target...
Before that everything was fine.

d
duch777 16.05.20

Thank you. All figured out.
Can help who, if faced with the same situation.
I have the GG movement assigned to the arrow. The drone does not react to them. Can anything in the settings does not change, just the movement of the drone is to implement the w s a d

A
Agoecha 16.05.20

Hello, almost passed the game and got almost all the achievements, except one- no witnesses in the headquarters of PAES to leave no witnesses, kill everyone and everything many times, but never realized how it work, please?

D
Dzhek Blek. 16.05.20

In the mission where you have to save Sykes,when the second time use the drone and mark targets for their when you exit the control mode of the drone the screen goes black,and you can run,shoot,throw grenades...And when you again come into mode, the drone behind the back of the player hanging a black rectangle which probably is in the way.How to regain eyesight in the game???

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Try not to exit and to recall the drone. Maybe because of this.

A
Armboy96 16.05.20

What a POS. I want to run test 5 bullets but I can't

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Cropped machines. Goblin, AKS-74U, etc there are usually klassificeret PDR.

S
SamNicko 16.05.20

In the mission to rescue Sykes who exactly need to kill

k
kostykD 16.05.20

All except Sykes!)))) There is need to save Sykes, and then to pick up the documents

k
killerbot 16.05.20

yet I strained only 3 achievements: 1) 10 dead bodies of the snipers from the scene, 2) 40 murders in Blake, 3) to kill 15ю different ways. 1 I labor, but got a 2 and 3 do not see how. there are those who have received them?

G
Guzick 16.05.20

Played bugs like not burned(although I was pinned-when Volodin from the prison out,include disguise and lo and behold-Volodin do not see it,it's probably a miracle shirt)
The mission where you catch up with the two generals badly battered nerves)))))

k
kostykD 16.05.20

1) 10 dead bodies of the snipers from the scene, 2) 40 murders in Blake, 3) to kill 15ю different ways. 1 I labor, but got a 2 and 3 do not see how. there are those who have them?

About the third, I picked up 11 ways. There should be more enemy weapons to kill, and all sorts of turrets. Plus watch every locker in the or there appeared something new. 40 murders in Blake is probably need to make the team all went to the pub during the mission!)))
But in testing the Liquidator, in the Norwegian sea, where you need during the flight on the turntable all the equipment to fill up, it's only fighting, or anything that moves including all sorts of small UAZ? I like everything passed, but they're not allowed. In the same test, when the Russian girl being chased, I missed a couple of trucks and I still count. Who as passed?

A
Agoecha 16.05.20

with 15 different stems and trunks are considered a team, so don't take the weapons that have party members, I end up with 16 trunks counted

k
kostykD 16.05.20

But I had a theme - I was with the AK-200, I picked up an Abakan and it will not count.

k
kostykD 16.05.20

And how to find out who of the party members with what gun?

o
onill2009 16.05.20

How to switch the shooting mode, aftomat. single set trigger mechanism.

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Here I was interested in it too. But there seem so put the automatic machine, shoot in bursts. Put semi - single, and with clipping as well. It's kind of throughout the job

k
khan2ser 16.05.20

friends, help! the game consistently crashes in the middle of the level thin arrow. just stupidly hangs and only a reboot helps. tried a bunch of versions, patches, changed settings to minimum - nothing helps. hangs on the same moment. than to treat?