3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20 09:32 pm

Questions related to the v.1 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

In the mission where you save the agent Sykes ever kill,is to move away from the container for 5-6 second the game is over, a glitch or I'm a lousy player?
184 Comments
Sort by:
m
manhunt333 16.05.20

Glebka768<
thank you, but I'm not for one epizod wrote, I'm talking about the one where Bobby you fly in a helicopter and then crashes into you another and you need to carry, I just potormoshit comp, I lowered the graphics and proshol)

R
RussianHunter 16.05.20

here th you complain of Glushak? hands curves? I have a pirate and bugs is not seen ( with a silencer)

x
xmenni 16.05.20

People! how to pass the mission.
I'm after a Russian woman in a helicopter. Shoot the car and in the infantry with a machine gun.
Because of the turn is presented an enemy helicopter and kills me.
to shoot down with a machine gun not poluchaetsya!

v
voviksss 16.05.20

xmenni
same crap.as this chopper to shoot down

G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20

voviksss
xmenni
don't you have some such problem

x
xmenni 16.05.20

watched the passage - we have to try to kill a helicopter with a machine gun.. there is no other option!
that's the way video.

G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20

but Shas normally passed quickly,glitches are a bit much,maybe litsuha will be the norm

m
manhunt333 16.05.20

That game has already passed, played the pirates, was a bit difficult at some points but it all takes place in principle without problems, there were some bugs and glitches, my advice is, if you do not understand what to do or where to go just restart K. T. and new, on a brush chopper, he is killed just that the rules need to shoot well, in the last room (the 13th), the Council, when you need to chase two generals, kill the first one, that is closer to their companions(Q), and in the pursuit of the second in some stages don't waste time to shoot them all, try them to get around, where to go on your car it don't have to shoot get the better side of the enemies (Bazooka), all good luck.
PS Litsuhi is good but why pay more, play pirates!!)

m
mcbrut 16.05.20

Tomorrow or today to buy the game
While the pirates play ><
PS. The pirates have seen so far, one time glitch. 1 partner always rested on the wall and I couldn't go on. In General, all the rules were after the game 3 times from a checkpoint started (each time the other got stuck)))

x
xmenni 16.05.20

I went through this е6аную mission with the helicopter...
Alright guys, if you want to pass it pobystree.
download the trainer and it will

Numpad 5 ~ Max Accuracy
[Maximum Accuracy]
Numpad 6 ~ No Recoil
[No Recoil]

Numpad 9 ~ No Overheat
[Without Overheating]

H
Horse567 16.05.20

People! and what is Ghost Recon Online or is it the same???

M
MechaniX10 16.05.20

Urge, that the Music Played in the Car(in the Jeep where going 3 Niger in the beginning) in Mission 2 in Angola!! I Would Be Very Grateful....

M
Mr.Tako 16.05.20

why after I passed the mission subtle arrow weapon is not opened?

o
oOAttackOo 16.05.20

MechaniX10
where was Bob Marley - i shot the sheriff

M
MechaniX10 16.05.20

oOAttackOo
do you know this song but this is not the((((

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Somebody tell me how to shoot a grenade launcher?

o
oOAttackOo 16.05.20

3 click

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Already figured out

d
duch777 16.05.20

Something I don't understand it in the mission that with the launch of the drone starts. ( third I think). Drone flying up and down and all. You can see the point that you want to examine, but it is possible only to change the scale of the review. Nothing mark can't... no bolt in one word. it is clear that something is wrong. But what? Explain if not difficult. Thank you

F
Fitterr 16.05.20

duch777
That drone does not respond to W?
Or not tried?