3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.A.A.R.A. 16.05.20 09:32 pm

Questions related to the v.1 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

In the mission where you save the agent Sykes ever kill,is to move away from the container for 5-6 second the game is over, a glitch or I'm a lousy player?
184 Comments
Sort by:
k
kostykD 16.05.20

khan2ser

I sent you already. It will choose the next episode just

k
khan2ser 16.05.20

kostykD
thank you! now I will try!

k
khan2ser 16.05.20

kostykD
tried there level cannot be selected, only broken rock, and I understand it's very far :(

B
Briari 16.05.20

Explain,please open the machine scorpion I have,in the mode of guerrillas sneak into the enemy. how does it perform ?

k
kostykD 16.05.20

khan2ser There is a choice to Continue the campaign and Choose episode. If anything, download this episode, then go to the main menu when you run this AutoSave for any to be the choice of episode. I took it completely, and polypanel test with the passage of the individual episodes. There, you can either choose

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Briari
That to me is way too interesting. I crawled the entire database, but the test will not count

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Agoecha
You passed the test to get to the marshes quietly? I have these three stand at the same time, but always remains a single shooter that raises the alarm. I saw a walkthrough on YouTube, but there from the console, and the sentinels go on other routes, more palevny

k
kostykD 16.05.20

khan2ser
Sent you the save, replaced or works

B
Briari 16.05.20

kostykD
and I send, if not difficult

k
kostykD 16.05.20

I'm tired of you all to send!))) If anyone knows how to put people(I didn't do it, and I'm too bored to do it to be honest))) let spread. I don't mind sharing salami. Though there is not all the achievements. Especially for fixed butt trying to get to the marshes, one achivka left

A
Agoecha 16.05.20

So, save I posted, as the site will check there in box Save game will appear
kostykD I like this and have done as the video shows, just a little slower because of the stupid game on this map strangely slow, although the computer is not weak.

A
Agoecha 16.05.20

http://narod.ru/disk/55286769001.e918f9fa59ac47f56e5412f6681acfeb/profiles.rar.html
in short here)use the-not sorry)

k
kostykD 16.05.20

Agoecha
I do not have time even on sprint, to such location as the video. I have this moron is going to pass, and if it valnut, immediately firing a corpse. By the way save your work, but achievements not. I even carried a game with the profile, still, tests not included.

h
howler 16.05.20

Sibiriack
thank you ! I'm in 2nd , soared ... 20 times outplayed , the plane flew... after watching put the clip in the engine and order

G
GAV11 16.05.20

help on the mission subtle arrow during peregrupirovki the game crashes what to do

M
Mehabr 16.05.20

killerbot 02.07.12 01:54
yet I strained only 3 achievements: 1) 10 dead bodies of the snipers from the scene, 2) 40 murders in Blake, 3) to kill 15ю different ways. 1 I labor, but got a 2 and 3 do not see how. there are those who have received them?

1) 10 dead bodies of the snipers have not yet passed, as a sniper gives a much later date, but
2) 40 murders in the melee, made me a lot of nerves, I haven't picked up light grenades, in General the winter was! Did something like this, at the first location everyone was killed in a dogfight except the guy at the stationary machine gun, 1 started from the middle, in ruins, 2 then cross the road on the other side the same man walks in the ruins, then 3 at the entrance to brick house, 4 on the roof with a Bazooka, 5 at the outlet of the brick houses, 6 and 7 the most difficult, they are there and notice if you kill one, and sit waiting for when the left the man a bit of turn away, to wait well, about a minute, during this time, go to the roof and kill the machine gunner, he has to shoot in the head as it does not get (as he then climbed back!?))) and, more important when 6 and 7 are cutting what would be the dude who walks in front of this house looked the other way, 8, 9, 10 this is the Trinity which patrols the wood to the left of the building with a machine gun, they become so very easy to kill, remain 11 and 12, which are on the road shmanayut car, flying a drone, put it on the ground, waiting for these two dudes come closer to each other, leave the drone from behind cover, hitting on quickly to them click Alt to stun them with the ultrasound and ran to the stunned dudes to beat face and make the curly thread to the throat! The second location 13, and 14 is two shooters remaining at the top, you have to start from the left, right sniper is watching and will not notice the loss of a friend. 15 and 16 dudes hiding behind the edge of the pond on the right, 17 the man hiding behind the remains of the jeep on the left, it should be very careful, he has in my eyes even at the back, so I approached him in a circle and only dashes from shelter to shelter, the last run is from the corner of the house to the jeep behind which he hides ))) then you just have come off from the jeep and kill the citizen. Then don't go there the script runs you slapnica for a while, and all the men turn to you and begin to shoot, it makes it difficult to do the job to kill silently all gunmen storming the building. But then begins a gesture, the following four dudes I tried to kill in melee or as could not, killed them simultaneous shot, then after the climb over the ruins of some houses, streets go dudes, go very easy I managed to kill in melee only 2 in my opinion. Then the guys at the Church, there is already a better patrol-two, mark one clean both of you in a dogfight, the second shot mate, left go around the square, in the alleys smoke man, runs at him sharply and get out, go to the left side of the Church, there is a lone sentry, flow it in, all the others are celebrating, except one at the entrance to the Church, let's get a simultaneous shot of all and run to that at the entrance to the Church, his rukopashku, run through the Church quickly, and there are already Osaze maimed, release it, the mission starts to see invisible dudes, I have nachilsya left and waiting for those who will to come to me themselves and they were killed in melee, can be difficult but most importantly after every kill from hide, go outside, then do not bother, kill the snipers and grenadiers walk to the end of the street. Then I got lucky, towards the end I managed to kill three of them, one in a small alley on the left side, and two, they were the last, until one was pinned down teammates I killed one and then the person who was afraid to stick his nose. Go ahead. Come to the place where we have already passed, there is a small wait, I went left, got behind the most recent or tray, or a low container guys began to fly at me like honey, run up, I their currencies, after a few dozen reboots, the mission moved on to the next test point, my account was already 35 killed in melee!!! Then flies the helicopter, he shot down from an RPG and there is a wave of people invisible, I immediately shot down the helicopter, ran to the tray that was to the right of the place where he cut down the majority of opponents, and sat there waiting for those who ran out to me, to lie in wait there for the remaining 5 people was not difficult, after completing the test with a clear conscience to die, starting with CT, to take up a gun and shoot everyone out of hiding!!!

Bukf a lot, but I wanted to share )))

V
Vulkankor 16.05.20

Passed the game more than once , passed all the tests except one , in the mission heavy fire while flying in a helicopter doesn't open the option of armor-piercing bullets , put all that moves and stands from technology , even more than in the video on YouTube and the option doesn't open
Already downloaded four different games and size and with different patches , all to no avail (times 20 Powerful fire took place in memory of all of its examined and a pain in the butt
Who can that will advise or save skinte please on this mission
Thanks in advance !!!

H
Horse567 16.05.20

the people and where it shows how much I score in the movie score?

H
Horse567 16.05.20

and why is the gunslinger class does not disappear?

A
Abdyka 16.05.20

Mitchell_M.D