3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlimDeadly 18.05.20 08:34 pm

The problems associated with the v multiplayer.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

When I play(cartoon) when moving the mouse it starts to move sharply (as Bud put it on max feelings. (Razor mouse)) before that I played normally and in the menu everything is OK
What to do?
206 Comments
Sort by:
j
jurkir 18.05.20

Can't install prority!!! Game zakryvat window/task Manager,AnVir Task Manager,Process Lasso/
How to slow down the game/Open the DMZ in the main menu of the game./ Tried Covers!!!

Not possible to play, although sometimes the mouse works fine???
Barely got to level 72 if it were not for the lag with a mouse would be better!

For Battlefield 3, the mouse works like normal.

Thank you!

l
leoebr 18.05.20

CKEJlETON
countryman the same thing .comes with 25 popytki .after playing 1 game dohodet to scoring etc etc. and departure wait time from the server arancino or peteranna no matter If you find the solution write kick wrote 5 minutes this post.Tired of the game 5 days 19 LVL

g
goodWiN77 18.05.20

leoebr
the same(

p
podspeedom 18.05.20

and have me finds a game, joins game and gives an error:couldn't load default mp.cfg make sure call of duty modern warfare 3 is run from the correct folder" so never went to the game

J
Jay C 18.05.20

People I have one cartoon today does not plow or someone ? Go to steam library then click play is preparing to launch multiplayer and writes - this game is currently unavailable please try again later. The game license.

J
Jay C 18.05.20

All OK )))

A
A.S.O.T 18.05.20

I bought the activation key,downloaded the game alone works,but the multiplayer refuses, the third day writes the Game is currently unavailable. Please try again later.what you need to do?

R
RussianHunter 18.05.20

restart steam,reinstall the game

a
androID I 18.05.20

Check in the game folder if there iw5mp.exe. Recently there was an update, after which it disappeared and when you start writing as you have. Then do the verify cache and it will download again and be happy.

67WED67 18.05.20

Yes Yes guys the same garbage

k
krepky 18.05.20

It's still not working. Writes: steam has finished downloading call of duty modern warfare 3 multiplayer (after the upgrade) . And displays that the game is not available yet.

k
krepky 18.05.20

Thank you in advance.

T
Trevor 18.05.20

The incentive SMEs on multiplayer right-click properties bookmark local files - button verify integrity of cache and wait.

t
terje 18.05.20

when Krak writes MW3 couldn't write a file. hard drive is probably full.
what to do?

k
krepky 18.05.20

Trevor failed the same song

k
krepky 18.05.20

but to delete the game as you do not want

O
Obers 18.05.20

terje try to run as administrator

k
krepky 18.05.20