3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlimDeadly 18.05.20 08:34 pm

The problems associated with the v multiplayer.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

When I play(cartoon) when moving the mouse it starts to move sharply (as Bud put it on max feelings. (Razor mouse)) before that I played normally and in the menu everything is OK
What to do?
206 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAPKO007 18.05.20

Andrew Nilson
I have this exact problem was like yours. Just me with DrWeb, and you have c NOD32.
Game will start when I uninstalled DrWeb and I could play. Then I installed Kaspersky, and I still could play. So into remove the antivirus and try. If not help then install the antivirus and ICSI process which does not run the game. I do check the cache on steam.

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

MAPKO007
Thank you very much, now I will probyvat)

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

MAPKO007
removed the antivirus, restarted steam, same thing...

v
vadiiiik777 18.05.20

Guys please help! When I installed MW3 litsuhu all played) in multiplayer. Then I included the game - black screen-I started the task Manager, shut down the game. Then I go and write ( the Last time the game was completed incorrectly, reset the system settings?) I clicked Yes. and then I went into the game and played veeeery bad! all of the boxes! fix it!!! help pliz! who can!

d
djdb 18.05.20

How to increase FOV (angle of view we)?

s
sharik_1 18.05.20

Hello guys explain to me why when I go to Multiplayer and loading the game from the beginning appears tokoe window include re-enters. And it sucks every time you start the game

s
sharik_1 18.05.20

вадиииик777
Vlad hi when shows tokoe window, click no from me so often was also. You just sbivautsa settings with ie becoming the default again you just need to configure everything.

s
sharik_1 18.05.20

is you Windows preduprejdaet been some bboy

s
sharik_1 18.05.20

Treek97
Damn I have that same crap as You say is also Win7 2 weeks without problems and then started when you run tabliczka from the beginning and then crashes on the 2nd time I can go.And yet the Lobby is fucking me on the wait drives where people have a rate of 50 100 MB and I have 10 and like to play. I go out looking for a new server start playing slow is not a joke but smertnosti goes down what it could be maybe something with vidyuhi(GF9800) or astronomy the incentive

d
djdb 18.05.20

How to change FOV?

_
__NeoN__ 18.05.20

Hi all. In General, such a problem after 1 game the cartoon the game starts to lag horribly re run the game do not lag starts playing after 1 game starts to lag again, it always is. Tell me what to do?

a
androID I 18.05.20

__NeoN__
+1 Is started recently. There was some update and went to the logs. But the game began to run immediately, and before a minute was a picture of a fighter and after a run. But would be better if everything remained in the old, and then only with lags, impossible to play.

s
sharik_1 18.05.20

Guys hi I have 2 months, so I Duma is you and me including server to server percidae and the difference in the distance and all . You have what is the speed of net

_
__NeoN__ 18.05.20

sharik_1
here the Internet speed at all and. I've done in windowed mode with no frame on 1 resolution less than maximum seems to be OK yet

t
troll068 RUS 18.05.20

Help with such problem:the disk license,played like all the rules right now when I choose the game, the menu starts to hang out from the lobby all the rules.Integrity of game Cache checked, the file is renamed ClientRegistry. Nothing helps

S
Salvador Gunzerker 18.05.20

troll068 RUS
Why have you renamed the file?
Try to reinstall the game and Steam.

s
sharik_1 18.05.20

__NeoN__
hi all just civilizovani people fiber and I have khomka in Odessa on the master server problem that raspostranyatsya on new polysolid some pobreska discount code 120000$ and I had razberatsya and get to understand what is ping what the Internet is. Ping me and neta is not present in the AIDS test check of the flesh 10 and I have both jump 236 or 1 min to drop to 005 MB and presents 9.86 called tech support they say it is normal and delino to be. Well of course I confronted them and said who they really are. In the end, they suggested me to disable until astronet problem , I again skozat who they are. But in the game it works well. this is my opinion: the Lobby system, saw 236 from the host Perino threw where people speed from 50 to 100 on the floor me down and began to brake . Or wasmall the whole store he turned around with 2 bullets zavalil or even a bullet around the corner caught.So IMHO

t
troll068 RUS 18.05.20

Reinstalled the game and steam, that MS crap!Share your thoughts

T
TANTOR89 18.05.20

Help!!!I have in multiplayer count otstala like 800на 600 and then even lower.There were everywhere 1280-1024.What to make the count right now??? Comp 4 core ATI HD5500 4памяти.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 18.05.20

TANTOR89
Put the maximum resolution.