3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlimDeadly 18.05.20 08:34 pm

The problems associated with the v multiplayer.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

When I play(cartoon) when moving the mouse it starts to move sharply (as Bud put it on max feelings. (Razor mouse)) before that I played normally and in the menu everything is OK
What to do?
206 Comments
Sort by:
T
TANTOR89 18.05.20

Yes, the devil is the good one popped up the resolution and all!!!!!!!!!

d
dude95 18.05.20

Hey everyone!Guys,tell me what to do,if you try to enable GRU nothing happens?Fire wood updated,prog.software installed,the installation has cut down the antivirus the same version was fine and passed,but after reinstalling the OS finally does not react.....

b
bln4ik 18.05.20

When I play I have vorachivaetsya the game and then disconnects from the game ! under tell me what to do ??????

D
Darth IScreamZz 18.05.20

People!!! What to do?! Constant Accession to online services. Previously, it was too, but after a few discharges manually (esc) came into the game sometimes the first time live, and now never comes.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 18.05.20

blin4ik
Reinstall the game and Steam.

R
R.I.M.666 18.05.20

bln4ik
a similar problem, help

F
F A B L E R 18.05.20

what does the error menu_content_ot available? license

X
XILSoN 18.05.20

How to increase the viewing angle ? Standard is too small. Just saw this video ( what the viewing angle is changed.

R
R.I.M.666 18.05.20

likely to cheat or that way, if you want, try bidrobot, but my advice: cheats shit! spoil the whole game, you just run.
p.s. my friend and cheat with his Akka tried

056rus 18.05.20

here in the test section is finishing moves(to winning repeat using the predator turret it.d.),so I had duplicates and predator and AC-130 and using the turret,but they somehow don't count!!!please tell me how to fix this bug???

B
Buck777 18.05.20

can't connect to servers !! Pishit that mistake ! currently, the server CoD MW 3 not available try again . what to do tell me

x
xkty 18.05.20

what games besides sniper elite has multiplayer

x
xkty 18.05.20

can't find

G
GoodMan1101 18.05.20

Hello!I have a problem ,not program textrure on any map,I play on minimal,charateristic computer:Time of this report: 3/6/2012, 21:14:00
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.111025-1629)
Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: G41MT-S2PT
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33 GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Page File: 2171MB used 3807MB available
Windows Dir: C:WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
video carta: asus raedon 6670

All license through steam! please help!

M
MakapoH4uK 18.05.20

WHO NEED HELP with Call of Duty 3,absolutely free.
To not reply too long,anujna urgently to run the game then add in Skype zloy-dark3r

M
MW RACER 18.05.20

What is NAT and how to unlock it?

R
RainX 18.05.20

The game is Licensed, previously worked fine but recently began to fail localization.txt solved it reinstalling. Now the game just won't start, there is a picture with the man, then disappears and nothing happens. The incentive says that in the game, then abruptly online. The cache is checked, bloopy removed. How to solve the problem ?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 18.05.20

RainX
You play with Steam re-installed?

T
TheWither 18.05.20

Hello!!!
A couple of months ago litsuhu bought,installed, hate it!!
Yesterday went to the game and faced such problem: When you enter the menu locate and connect to the server, the picture starts to hang for a few minutes,and then seconds renewal and again the same garbage. Thus, in task Manager when freeze says Not respondingand in recovery games Works.
Tell me what it could be and what to do!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

P
Portnoy_codbp 18.05.20

THE PROBLEM WITH MP!!!
joins the game, loading a level, choose a CLASS, run 10 meters and begin the hellish lag, knocks back, like anywhere I ran. If you stand still , you can blame past runs - everything works fine. So lag and then throws out in the Menu with the error"SERVER CONNECTION LOST. Set the priority of COD on the minimum - run not 10 and 50....
What is the trouble? All updated!