3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlimDeadly 18.05.20 08:34 pm

The problems associated with the v multiplayer.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

When I play(cartoon) when moving the mouse it starts to move sharply (as Bud put it on max feelings. (Razor mouse)) before that I played normally and in the menu everything is OK
What to do?
206 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.T.A.L.F.E.A.R. 18.05.20

Mahouni
Most likely the problem you have with the Internet.

M
Mahouni 18.05.20

On my XP all the rules - put 7ku and you..

t
t-r-e-e-k 18.05.20

ebyat,th for crap??
bought MW3,and installed single and multiplayer working.it took about two weeks after I had the update on 20mg.After I go to multiplayer, click play and I wrote the Game"is currently unavailable . Please try again later or go to...
what the hell???
before that everything was fine!!
checked the cache,peremobowei blob file.
After blew steam and installed all sadovogo.
worked one day and then again start to write the same thing!!!!
Help me plizzzzz....friends all is working!!!
if something I have Win7

t
t-r-e-e-k 18.05.20

It worked for me!!!
I just turned off the firewall in dr.web)))and it worked

D
Dukmop 18.05.20

Damn, who knows a solution? Periodically (quite often) when you enter the game menu does not respond to keyboard and mouse (the cursor moves, but when pushing nothing happens. The game hangs periodicheski (of anything). And get out the window with the problem iw5mp.exe. Who knows, help

M
MAPKO007 18.05.20

Someone twitches the mouse or inhibits in CoD MW 3 then the problem may be sticking with Claudia 5 pressing Shift. I disabled the glitch is gone
I helped
here is the instruction how to disable if you ETA function is not needed
http://www.winblog.ru/quicktip/1147767556-07071101.html

S
Salvador Gunzerker 18.05.20

Dicor
Created a topic on this issue.

D
Dukmop 18.05.20

The fact that decisions in the subject iw5mp.exe not help

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

Guys, Hello) help please, I have this problem:
So I reinstalled the game on another PC, installed, went to my login in steam, all is good. Then I clicked on Multiplayer, open frame Preparing to launch game, then there writes that Microsoft is something there, and then removed the frame and all. niche does not happen, then I changed the language of the incentive on the eng of yaz, started again. Went to install updates about 7гб and 450мб. established, I changed the language to Russian. start again the multiplayer, then again the updates, but now, weighing more, about 7гб and 800MB. Right now we are waiting until set. but my question is, what to do if when you start the game popping up this box in preparation for the game, then it disappears and nothing happens. what to do?
thank you in advance))

S
Salvador Gunzerker 18.05.20

Andrew Nilson
Try to run the game from Steam game list.

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

denismaj
tried, did not work. press again frame training, then there's installing Microsoft VC Redist Package. what to do then?

M
MAPKO007 18.05.20

When you changed the language. the UTB zagruzilsya localization of the game spochatku English, then Rusko
And it disables the firewall or antivirus. I have DrWeb blocked. I have uninstalled the antivirus, installed the game(and launched) and again installed the antivirus and all good )

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

MAPKO007
and I've even deleted this thing /Steam/ClientRegistry.blob, read in the topics here. it keeps saying game is not available.

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

what to do now? right now I will reinstall the game. I have ESET NOD32, can turn off his firewall?

M
MAPKO007 18.05.20

re-launch steam. In this file lie to save mine. If not help then reinstall steam

M
MAPKO007 18.05.20

he windose

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

MAPKO007
okay, now established, will probyvat) thank you in advance))

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

MAPKO007
in short Nitsche does not work...(( click, POPs up a frame of training, then disappear all. The firewall has disabled the antivirus and still niche

M
MAPKO007 18.05.20

Turn off your antivirus completely, or remove and try to turn the game

A
Andrew Nilson 18.05.20

MAPKO007
turned off completely, you still doing here? I can not remove, is unsafe and will not help. damn...what to do