3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deydaro 19.05.20 12:58 pm

F. E. A. R.: Perseus Mandate (F.E.A.R.)

Sierra Entertainment has announced the standalone expansion pack, which bears the proud name F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate. The action will unfold parallel to the events of the original game and first expansion pack Extraction Point, only in some places intersect, but rather are simply familiar locations. The new addon you ever have to interact with partners running smart AI, otherwise they will not survive. The game will be a new type of soldier Nightcrawler, using his Arsenal of a gun, shooting lightning, and another that shoots a needle with an explosive device similar to a grenade. The release is scheduled for autumn this year.

Video for the game F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate called E3 2007 Gameplay Montage.
480х360 (SD, 21.9 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7.wmv
1280x720 (HD, 68.3 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7_h264.wmv

The whole movie is a beautiful take – out enemies in slo-mo mode. Looks still impressive. Especially the moments, when in the slowdown Department of human limbs from the torso, blasting shot grenades flying directly over the enemy or the crucifixion of his nails on the wall, but just the head.

According to the materials of Gambling

PS: I actually cannot download, for dialup who have downloaded and looked please unsubscribe here.
84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Supervisor 19.05.20

Swing at your leisure. Well that Fear is not forgotten. Only time would have a full-fledged sequel to announce.

D
Denis 19.05.20

After damki I have such vpechetlenie that I made an addon using the SDK editor,Novoe weapon looks miserable and shoots as well as remember some mod was like buto they tried ,but decided the current grab a bubble,but I, as a fan of the game still take because it is still the official addon and not lovers.

P
PHOENIX.ss 19.05.20

Ahh, soon be November 16!!! I love FEAR! Download demo not possible but I hope it will if not better then at the level of Ekstrakshn point.And as mentioned above - well done, that FEAR is not forgotten.

Separately pleased that unlike any of the Half Life of their episodes made a few years and it takes some 2-3 hours, have FEAR really a great add-on and new weapons and enemies and the game itself is healthy (compare the duration of the Extraction Point and Episode 1 half life).

In short, wait!

d
drobilka 19.05.20

Yes normal demo. the most difficult level of complexity even torment had - in the place where the enemies first appear with an infrared gun crowd - where after the explosion appear 3 people
and three times failed - they are there to get unsuccessfully stood - then he lured them and put a grenade

P
PHOENIX.ss 19.05.20

Well, at least you in more detail! To Nov as to China a cancer and in the demo it's not to play! Tell me though what innovations, locations, scare could?
The girl grew up?

S
SkaFunDr 19.05.20

The game sucks!

M
Morozoff 19.05.20

Played yesterday. Chipper. The sound scares. Glitches on a place. New guns there are. A couple types of monsters. Chilavek spider-kideco knives, but in the battle to come will siditsya. But... the Bare plasterboard wall in an age of UE3 is bad form. Looks pretty weird. Shadows literate, though podglyuchivaet. Textures - just no. Some grey shading surfaces. Graphics haven't changed a bit. FPS on high - prohibitive. And in General - it is a pity that there is no progress on the chart. Let's see what there will be with the plot and enemies. Here, at least, still clever. Even old enemies (knights, soldiers) with a new weapon to die with dignity.
PS: config in the profile.

D
Deydaro 19.05.20

The cartoon is not updated?

P
PHOENIX.ss 19.05.20

What the fuck else Knights??? Something I do not remember such.....like....seems recently played.Or maybe you have a mod the middle Ages is?

N
Nevoeiro 19.05.20

stormtroopers

K
Knine 19.05.20

Hi all,

Want to raise the question of the Frisians. Recently put F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate Demo, played - unsatisfied...though played this is a strong word. In General, game settings all on max, 1680x1050 resolution, AA and AF is also maximal (good hardware easily allows for it), but during the game there are constant short freezes that are just standing kill gameplay, especially during dynamic scenes for which the actual this toy and worth playing. Nothing of course to compare, because in the full game and the Addons did not play, but the fact remains - brakes are associated with a lack of resources, and with some otherworldly forces. In General I would be very grateful if someone has information to cure this wicked disease.

Thanks in advance!!

PS: a quick word on system (problem of course not decided, but will exclude many clarifying questions):
Software: OS - WinXP SP2 (Eng), DX9.0c, ForceWare 163.71, parallel 24/7 rummaged NOD32
Hardware: Core2Duo E6750 2.66 Ghz, 2Gb (DDR2-6400-C4), 8800GTX, 150Gb Raptor 10k rpm

The entire system of the present month, so all the suggestions for defragmentation and the like undertakings is not relevant.

i
iza 19.05.20

the problem with the installation:

writes that although it is, and with the demo so it was ((((((

who faced?

M
Merge 19.05.20

iza, look, look through the forum, there is not once had such troubles;
often you just need to free up space on drive C, which must be formatted in NTFS =)

L
Lokalizator 19.05.20

Knine Lower settings.. Check RivaTuner etc. prog as a cha loaded the computer in such moments.

K
Knine 19.05.20

In General, he has already managed to pass the original W. O. S. J., and under the same maximum settings, everything goes perfectly, I would say flies =))) I want to add that the original is not an example of the latest addon, I do not know where the Ekstrakshn point, but judging by what the Monolith was doing another project, and the Addons did Vivendi, I think one hell. I think that the problem with Perseus Mandate in the complete absence of any optimization, at least for now, let's see what the buit-in full version. That the braid of patigonia settings, then of course I tried before to write here, no difference - which is my resolution, which is 640x480, what with the shadows without... So you have to dig somewhere else, if that's a local problem, not troubles with the game itself... =\\\

d
drobilka 19.05.20

Knine
10.11.07 21:39

the problem you have. and just do the settings there is quite a lot. dig deeper

M
MegaFill 19.05.20

The people and where Rusik to get?

P
PHOENIX.ss 19.05.20

You should have written how the game is!!!

And Rosicky the best only www.zoneofgames.ru

b
beono 19.05.20

People who have a normal key for multiplayer,please send a PM,thanks in advance! :)

D
Denis 19.05.20

redlord
For this is F. E. A. R Combat download and not parsya there Chiba and key for free will