3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deydaro 19.05.20 12:58 pm

F. E. A. R.: Perseus Mandate (F.E.A.R.)

Sierra Entertainment has announced the standalone expansion pack, which bears the proud name F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate. The action will unfold parallel to the events of the original game and first expansion pack Extraction Point, only in some places intersect, but rather are simply familiar locations. The new addon you ever have to interact with partners running smart AI, otherwise they will not survive. The game will be a new type of soldier Nightcrawler, using his Arsenal of a gun, shooting lightning, and another that shoots a needle with an explosive device similar to a grenade. The release is scheduled for autumn this year.

Video for the game F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate called E3 2007 Gameplay Montage.
480х360 (SD, 21.9 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7.wmv
1280x720 (HD, 68.3 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7_h264.wmv

The whole movie is a beautiful take – out enemies in slo-mo mode. Looks still impressive. Especially the moments, when in the slowdown Department of human limbs from the torso, blasting shot grenades flying directly over the enemy or the crucifixion of his nails on the wall, but just the head.

According to the materials of Gambling

PS: I actually cannot download, for dialup who have downloaded and looked please unsubscribe here.
84 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEviLPr0 19.05.20

Recently completed the Perseus Project, very much

A
Alex Mahone 19.05.20

Supplement certainly interesting. Though special features and no.

C
COMBINe 19.05.20

Yeah, just stupidly shoot and improve skill because of fear there is 0,01%)))

G
GERMESrus 19.05.20

Are there any patches for F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate? If there is, tell me where to get them.

_
_36_ 19.05.20

The addition of the hat.. Purely for the fans. Passed for the sake of the plot..
By the way, pinned me one moment... After the explosion, one place behind the fence you can hear someone rastrelivat clones.. Probably gg from evacuation)))

A
AssFet 19.05.20

no,my opinion-shooting,especially with a Night of fun,but the story is complete...but!!! although parallel developments with the EP are sustained in time,but...the feeling that the one who wrote the story in RM is about the original story knows remotely with someone else's words.so the storyline generally not pay attention.Just pure shooting sometimes, while waiting for RO.
and patches I have not found anywhere else.on the official website of FEAR patches only for the original.

H
Hrip 19.05.20

Ohrannaya toy!!!! Two days of Gamal, on the extreme without slomo..as it should be(where an ordinary person such sposobnosti??). Cool!!! Well, FSUs, that the work in an hour, FSUs, the second day didn't sleep...it's WORTH IT!!!

The plot of, say, shit? Oh no...everything is normal...Vettel after physical death prisoedinilsya to Alma(in the ekstrakshn)...and then so...basically, aimlessly the man ran...well, not all should be able?!

D
DarkRage 19.05.20

passed ,nothing osobowo have not seen the F. E. A. R. Toko for a different brow it ,but the plot is like

M
MihaeL 19.05.20

Kanesh I was late and everything,but still speak))When I played,it was good one-I had another opportunity to enjoy Fearon,the plot is not penetrated virtually at all,but..it does not upset me)the Main thing in Feare-Slow-Mo+of MAXOOOO

S
SLV555 19.05.20

Who knows what on your server to make speed the downloading of new maps, even faster than 8 KB/s

V
Vender 19.05.20

beat perseus mandate and extraction point have not mastered(in the hospital stuck()

A
AssFet 19.05.20

where are you stuck? like anywhere else, no puzzles,go dumb and feel,but coming and going ))

c
crazy boy222 19.05.20

Guys help who than can. Is a disc with F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate,and in the first part I played. Maybe you can do a thread with her in the original play?

A
AssFet 19.05.20

With Perseus no.Well this is a separate disk,separate game.Only MP connect can.Any additions here.Only play bonus.

c
crazy boy222 19.05.20

With Perseus no

and what of the additions to F. E. A. R in the original play? Just got a CD with a bunch of add-ons, and so eager to play the first part! Asking this question, because in the past when dealing with Halh life 2-dopolneniyami, there, some, in the original play, by simple effort...)

s
sn260591 19.05.20

crazy boy222

Cho you modessa? Download torrent, and all )

c
crazy boy222 19.05.20

sn260591

speed and traffic odalis?)

A
AssFet 19.05.20

in itself FAIR play only by purchasing a disk with the original. The fact that the addition of the Evacuation along with the first Firom.And a separate disk with this addon requires the presence of original comp.Hike look for the game itself. No more.And what's your drive with a bunch of add-ons?accidentally FEAR Combat?

c
crazy boy222 19.05.20

accidentally FEAR Combat?

Nope...

c
crazy boy222 19.05.20

Okay, buy the disc so that the first and the second once was,and then the third when released.