3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deydaro 19.05.20 12:58 pm

F. E. A. R.: Perseus Mandate (F.E.A.R.)

Sierra Entertainment has announced the standalone expansion pack, which bears the proud name F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate. The action will unfold parallel to the events of the original game and first expansion pack Extraction Point, only in some places intersect, but rather are simply familiar locations. The new addon you ever have to interact with partners running smart AI, otherwise they will not survive. The game will be a new type of soldier Nightcrawler, using his Arsenal of a gun, shooting lightning, and another that shoots a needle with an explosive device similar to a grenade. The release is scheduled for autumn this year.

Video for the game F. E. A. R. Perseus Mandate called E3 2007 Gameplay Montage.
480х360 (SD, 21.9 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7.wmv
1280x720 (HD, 68.3 MB) http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fearpm_gpmontage_e32k7_h264.wmv

The whole movie is a beautiful take – out enemies in slo-mo mode. Looks still impressive. Especially the moments, when in the slowdown Department of human limbs from the torso, blasting shot grenades flying directly over the enemy or the crucifixion of his nails on the wall, but just the head.

According to the materials of Gambling

PS: I actually cannot download, for dialup who have downloaded and looked please unsubscribe here.
84 Comments
Sort by:
p
plohotnikOFF 19.05.20

Still the game is quality!

c
crazy boy222 19.05.20

That is on the table the anthology of FEAR. It FEAR Extraction Point, Perseus Mandate and FEAR 2 Project Origin so, let's play!

A
AssFet 19.05.20

awesome you have a spill in one box )) and the most original game out there isn't it?Well,the pirates, pranksters well... ))

c
crazy boy222 19.05.20

and the most original game out there isn't it?

FEAR Extraction Point is from the original and the addition.
Here passed the first part.The game itself is not very impressed ,well a couple of times I was scared, but the plot is good.Started to play in the second.
Surprised how improved the old engine!The graph is just tough!Like in Aliens Vs Predator (new one).I liked that the story continues right after the first part.
PS And all these additions,original or not,just crap!Don't like add-ons not mods there are all sorts of...Well PLAY the ORIGINAL...EVERYTHING!!!

V
Vender 19.05.20

the game is not so terrible compared to the extraction point but the play is))

V
Vender 19.05.20

AssFet
strashno beat

A
AssFet 19.05.20

so stuck? ))

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 19.05.20

crazy boy222, in fact, Extraction Point is not the original. Well, he just can't be right and original Supplement.

A
Assaulter712 Storm 19.05.20

Extraction Point, no worse than the original. If he was not a Supplement, and was in the original game, no one would, and the difference between them is not noticed.(Unless, widescreen resolution it is not)

l
lesenka 19.05.20

tell me-how to jump??the weapon was removed,but still only jump into the water go..

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 19.05.20

Assaulter712 Storm is. Very.
Certainly not worse, I just tell him what the Extraction Point can not be both original and addition.

a
atmaROZ 19.05.20

Dull and shoddy addon,in the beginning generally at the level of novice game designers made,so carelessly,ax :). Not so bad,but of course to F. E. A. R. und F. E. A. R. - Extraction Pointне hold...

S
S_evil 19.05.20

Me the original is more like it! Although this first pass...

E
EnJoy 123 19.05.20

I prablemy with F. E. A. R. 2 is not in Adna and the same place and at glavnae menu che do podskazhyte

S
S_evil 19.05.20

EnJoy 123
to ask in a very different place =)

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

Perseus mandate is an interesting addition. so that rules.

b
babl-trabl 19.05.20

Recently went from hopelessness. Maps are small and terrible, new weapons are ugly, the plot is stupid.... but hell, it's all the same fear, though in the form of a semi-fan of the addon. The enemies are still the same sly, slow mo all cool, and the battles are the same dynamic. If not for that the game would be at the level of poor fakes city Interactive on the same engine.

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

And opponents are,which is good news.

S
SkyGame 19.05.20

then someone wrote that the schedule was uludsheny,so I couldn't see it,but they still made it worse,they have a default gamma is too bright,in the end, all the old age of the engine just like on ladoke,everything is illuminated,a flashlight is not needed, but good though in the settings reduced range and all the darkness is back and the graphics are not so hurts the eyes.

F
Full Metal Chaos 19.05.20

Very good addon, I passed with pleasure.