3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey 13.10.19 10:34 pm

Who went through the whole game? (Postal 2)

Let's say I barely passed. It was especially difficult to FRIDAY. Some crazed Umana began to throw fresh cats.
179 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oxotnuk 13.10.19

I've been very...Well:)

D
Den 13.10.19

I passed on medium

If anyone knows:
The house Guy has a chimney climb into it there's a big bunch of martyrs
And their base, plus a new barrel rocket launcher, shooting gas just SUPER

q
qwert 13.10.19

I have this crap for the night drove!!!!!!!COOL!!!

f
fedya 13.10.19

I have this crap too but I always wonder who gets soaked at the end Dude the wife or Vice versa and why this crappy toy like a cock and went on a manic level

K
KLin 13.10.19

Cool game - took place on They hate me, then there will be cheats in the menu and Allowed the game. Fyodor, this device added for the reason that on Thursday, I think, need to urinate on daddy, and allowed in the game, instead of urine suboptimality gasoline flowing.

K
KLin 13.10.19

Sorry, not many did not understand the question :) Krochchi it's a nice, gentle toy - this question is like asking: why is there a shovel?. And in the end, I think he shot himself.

K
Konsantin 13.10.19

If anyone was watching http://www.postal--2.narod.ru/prohod.htm

D
D_N 13.10.19

But I have a pass there...I've looked all over!!!

v
virus343 13.10.19

How do you play Postal 2 on the Internet???

S
S1aveXtra 13.10.19

Danilla, put the patch 1337a!

v
virus343 13.10.19

And where it to take?

s
ss18 13.10.19

The game was - oddly enough liked it. Something in it is.

e
eleFant 13.10.19

I even passed a couple of times, bad and evil game. In General I liked everything. Especially the seals.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

no, the game is super! although these downloads for 3 min. very annoying....but installed the patch akellovskaya and 2 min to load....as well as several new phrases....I COMAC, like you don't think I racist...I kill an equal number of people from all races and sometimes if multiple kills in a row is for Mama 2nd murder is for dad 3ее this is for little Jimmy 4th this is for the space monkey (forgot the name) 5th that's because you're a nasty 6 but this is what I can and 7 is but I have more bullets left....have rode a few moments of laughter....

1987 13.10.19

Theoretically the game can go voobshe without killing anyone. Just for this difficulty level should be the easiest.

S
Saribe.sis 13.10.19

I was playing on the insane difficulty level-o and it was cool.
1987 something not to be believed after peeing on daddy not pass peacefully

u
umod.47 13.10.19

Possible, but boring as hell. Will have to run from demonstrators and to pay everyone. Easier to shoot them all.
Although, if you put 50 Baysangurov (shorter dudes to the max), then by Thursday when the evil mood they just get TIRED of killing.

M
Mr.Mister 13.10.19

I passed, and Cho? Allah razdrochil database, all the cats were pauperibus, what next?

L
LEHA 13.10.19

All get behind the house there is a pipe in which you can find braid!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lethal sight

P
Postal 13.10.19

A I po dnяm proxodil.